Mace and Plo Koon vs Yoda and Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikester
the setting is in Hoth

darthsith19
Mace and Yoda duel, which would last a while. Meanwhile, Plo takes on Agen. Since Agen sucks, at least if you go by ROTS, Plo beats Agen pretty quickly. Even if you go by EU I stil think Plo could take Agen before Yoda could take Mace. After taking Agen, Plo joins Mace and Mace and Plo together manage to overwhelm Yoda.

Council#13
^What he said (btw, Agen doesnt really suck cool )

DarthMaul9123
plo koon would drop agen kolar, but die from yoda and mace and yoda would duke it out, but i'm thinking that it would be a very long very close battle from then on.

Faunus
What has Plo Koon ever done that would demonstrate his superiority? Agen Kolar at least took down Quinlan Vos, but Koon? He, uh, got captured by Separatists.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Faunus
What has Plo Koon ever done that would demonstrate his superiority? Agen Kolar at least took down Quinlan Vos, but Koon? He, uh, got captured by Separatists.
Quinlan wasn't trying to kill Agen. He couldn't really evil. So he had to run away. Plo didn't get captured by Separatists, he let the droids led him back into the center of the arena. And I take it you havn't read the Stark Hyperspace Wars. On the other hand, in Clone Wars Volume 2 didn't Agen get captured and had to be saved by Anakin?

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Quinlan wasn't trying to kill Agen. He couldn't really evil. So he had to run away. Plo didn't get captured by Separatists, he let the droids led him back into the center of the arena. And I take it you havn't read the Stark Hyperspace Wars. On the other hand, in Clone Wars Volume 2 didn't Agen get captured and had to be saved by Anakin?

I'd suggest you take a closer look at the comics: no, Vos was trying to escape, but he was the first to lash out with a lightsaber. And when he did, Agen slashed his arm and kicked him to the ground. On his knees, he tried again, only to take another strike that Kolar notes could have taken off his head.

And yes, Plo Koon was indeed captured during the Clone Wars by a Separatist cruiser, and was freed by Kenobi, Vos, and a legion of troops. I'm not referring to AotC, but rather to an event in the Republic series.

The CW sequence you're thinking about - with the Jedi warriors trapped in the bubbles - featured Eeth Koth, not Agen Kolar, despite the fact that the former is supposed to be dead.

Btw, I am familiar with the events of the Stark Hyperspace War, and I have read it. Tell me, what bit of that did you find added to Koon's prowess and reputation as a combatant?

darthsith19
Vos wasn't trying. Since he was still a Jedi he couldn't harm Agen.

Which comic? Can I read it as swcomics.com?

If Eeth Koth is dead (He died in AOTC when the gunship exploded) then how could it be him in the bubble? What makes you so sure it was Koth, who just happens to be dead?

How about the fact that he fought against outstanding odds, leading his fellow Jedi and other warriors in battle. How about the fact that he fought better than any of the other Jedi there, besides Tyvokka.

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Vos wasn't trying. Since he was still a Jedi he couldn't harm Agen.

I'm sure that's why he knocked K'Kruhk several hundred feet off of a transport and onto a landing platform, nearly killing him. Vos didn't want to kill anyone, but he wasn't hesistant to hurt them. Read the comics before you respond, please.

It's in one of the later Republic ones. I don't remember the title, but yes, you can access it at swcomics.

It resembles Koth far more than it does Agen, and we can either dismiss it as a mistake or conclude that it was a different Jedi entirely. A Jedi with a red lightsaber, actually,

I could say the same for Agen Kolar and Shaak Ti in Jedi: Shaak Ti, Quinlan and A'Sharad in the Battle of Saleucami, and several others. Are they all ''that good?''

And your last statement I'm going to dismiss as hyperbole and bias, considering it has no real backing.

darthsith19
I've read 'em. Yes, he kncoked K'Kruhk down, nearly killing him, but his intention wasn't to kill him. Vos was turning to the Dark Side, but in the battle with Agen he was actually able to control himself.

Well there's no ****ing way it was a dead Jedi so ti wasn't Eeth Koth, I guess it was another Jedi.

They were at the Battle of Saleucami? No, Agen didn't, that was Quinlan Vos, Oppo Rancisis, A'Sharad Hett, Aayla secura, K'Kruhk, Jeisel, Ausar Auset, Xiaan Asmeru, Tholme and Stass Allie. Not Agen Kolar OR Shaak Ti.

No real backing? You read that Comic, you saw that Plo fought the best.

Council#13
Originally posted by Faunus
Republic series.

Are you referring to the Clone Wars Volume 6? Because in that one, he allowed himself to be captured by the Rendeli traitors when he went to negotiate. He didn't even put up any resistance in order to protect the naval officer he was with.

Lightsnake
Well, there is Plo's electric judgement,,,abd gs reference to being one of the greatest warriors among the Jedi by TPM.

Though, Agen is referred to as one of the best swordsmen the Order'd ever produced...

Faunus

Lightsnake
Didn't Agen get captured in Jedi: Shaak Ti?

darthsith19
Cause Vos wasn't trying to fight back, just stay alive long enough to escape.

My bad. Jedi: Shaak Ti, huh? What is that one about again?

Does she? Kit kills I think 4 droids that I can remember, how many did Padme kill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.