magneto vs magneto vs magneto vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which magneto is the most powerful ?

the one from

xmen movies

xmen evolution

xmen animated series

or from the comic books

diabloman
i think the one from the xmen animated caroon series is the most powerful one.

The Fake Macoy
Considering he was owned by sentinels, and the one in comics has held the entire world ransom, creates wormholes, and such. Unless you're talking about him at this moment since he's lost his powers.

diabloman
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Considering he was owned by sentinels, and the one in comics has held the entire world ransom, creates wormholes, and such. Unless you're talking about him at this moment since he's lost his powers. http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7930/ultimatemags5vt.jpg

owned by sentinels you say ?

diabloman
also he couldnt handle the sentinels in the cartoon series cause there plastic not metal. and he threw apocalypse out of a building in a sec.

nimrod009
Originally posted by diabloman
also he couldnt handle the sentinels in the cartoon series cause there plastic not metal.

Yeah, exactly, he was caught by surprise by the Sentinels being made of plastic to be fair.

I still think comic book Magneto is by far the strongest though.

LordKaos
All I have to say is Mags from the comics messed with the Earths EM field more than once, so much so that it limited the range of all telepaths on Earth. He also ripped the metal out of Wolverine, can do all kinds of things with iron in blood, and it has been hinted in comics that he can manipulate any form of energy in the EM spectrum, it's just that magnetism is the easiest for him.

outarddwarf
comic mags is the strongest

Crimson Phoenix
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7930/ultimatemags5vt.jpg

owned by sentinels you say ?

That was in the comics. He said Mags was owned by the sentinels in the cartoon. You were just proving his point

ThePittman
By far the comic series.

complexbrother
Comic book version. the Ultimate Mags to be exact .

Tshern
What has he done to be above the normal 616 Magneto? Not to fight back, but I haven't read Ultimate Marvel that much....

diabloman
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
That was in the comics. He said Mags was owned by the sentinels in the cartoon. You were just proving his point i havent seen any comics where magneto kills apocalypse in a sec. magneto through apocalypse out of a building way high up in a sec. if it wherent for his buddies he would have been dead cause they flew down and caught him.

Tshern
i havent seen any comics where magneto kills apocalypse in a sec. magneto through apocalypse out of a building way high up in a sec. if it wherent for his buddies he would have been dead cause they flew down and caught him.

Not really canon, but he ripped Apoc apart in AOA. And I'm pretty sure Apocalypse wouldn't have died of that drop, he's a real badass in the animated series.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tshern
Not really canon, but he ripped Apoc apart in AOA. And I'm pretty sure Apocalypse wouldn't have died of that drop, he's a real badass in the animated series. i forgot the name of that episode where there all way high up in the air by the clouds and the xmen drops him down and he never did come back up. that was his last episode.

Tshern
I have to ways to counter that argument and here they come.

1. So you think Apoc died? Wild speculation, prove it.
2. The building he was dropped from by Magneto (you mentioned it in your previous posts) was so high that it actually reached the clouds? If not, it was not as high as the place X-men dropped him from.

diabloman
magneto could have trapped apoc. in one of his shields and send his ass out into space.

diabloman
I have to ways to counter that argument and here they come.

1. So you think Apoc died? Wild speculation, prove it.
2. The building he was dropped from by Magneto (you mentioned it in your previous posts) was so high that it actually reached the clouds? If not, it was not as high as the place X-men dropped him from. i never said he died. but he coudl have if his buddes didnt catch him. and that episodes where they xmen finally killed him with cable he screamed nooooooooooooo while he was falling and he never did come back after that. that was his last apperance in the cartoon series.

Tshern
And that makes him more powerful that the comic book version? Let me guess: No.

When you give me an feasible explanation why would a Magneto who can create some shields and lose to Sentinels beat a Magneto who opens wormholes, plays with the electromagnetic field of the Earth and rips people apart without flinching, I will debate with you further. Before that the comic book Magneto is stronger.

diabloman

When you give me an feasible explanation why would a Magneto who can create some shields and lose to Sentinels beat a Magneto who opens wormholes, plays with the electromagnetic field of the Earth and rips people apart without flinching, I will debate with you further. Before that the comic book Magneto is stronger. look up how powerful apoc is. and tell me one book where magneto knocks beats apoc. quickly

diabloman

When you give me an feasible explanation why would a Magneto who can create some shields and lose to Sentinels beat a Magneto who opens wormholes, plays with the electromagnetic field of the Earth and rips people apart without flinching, I will debate with you further. Before that the comic book Magneto is stronger. galactus got his ass kicked by some sentinels so big deal if they go at magneto. and once again there plastic not metal.

Tshern
look up how powerful apoc is. and tell me one book where magneto knocks beats apoc. quickly

Can't recall an exact issue number, but it probably can be found in Age of Apocalypse: Complete Epic 2/3. And that's weakened Magneto, it is stated several times that he lost a lot of his powers after dragging down the Celestial ship of Apocalypse. So, he defeated Apoc while being severely weakened and before that dragged the Celestial ship. Not too shabby, huh?

diabloman
Can't recall an exact issue number, but it probably can be found in Age of Apocalypse: Complete Epic 2/3. And that's weakened Magneto, it is stated several times that he lost a lot of his powers after dragging down the Celestial ship of Apocalypse. So, he defeated Apoc while being severely weakened and before that dragged the Celestial ship. Not too shabby, huh? find some scans online or where ever.

Tshern
galactus got his ass kicked by some sentinels so big deal if they go at magneto. and once again there plastic not metal.

They did beat Galactus? And when was this?

They were made of plastic, I know, I've seen the episode a few times. Then he threw one of them with a ship, but then got clobbered. If he's so damn powerful, why didn't he make a forcefield around himself or hit the other Sentinel with a ship, too?

Tshern
find some scans online or where ever.

Heh, I already gave a comic book from where it can be found. On the other hand, you haven't backed up you Galactus-statement at all...

Swanky-Tuna
galactus got his ass kicked by some sentinels so big deal if they go at magneto. and once again there plastic not metal.
If he got beat by plastic Sentinels that just makes evo Magneto an idiot. Even in the 90's cartoon when confronted with ceramic Sentinels he Cobained one in the chest with a ship engine after saying something like "Ceramic? You fool! To me this whole ship is a weapon!"

diabloman
well your right there pall about the comic books with magneto going at apocalypse. i checked out xmen omega just now i have it and yes magneto knocks apoc. out at the end. and dont say the one in the xmen movies is better than the animated series. cause he sucks in the movies.

Tshern
well your right there pall about the comic books with magneto going at apocalypse. i checked out xmen omega just now i have it and yes magneto knocks apoc. out at the end. and dont say the one in the xmen movies is better than the animated series. cause he sucks in the movies.

The movie version indeed sucks. He's way out his league in this fight.

And here you go:
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/JewishHobbit/AoA_Death_of_Apocalypse.jpg

diabloman
They did beat Galactus? And when was this?

They were made of plastic, I know, I've seen the episode a few times. Then he threw one of them with a ship, but then got clobbered. If he's so damn powerful, why didn't he make a forcefield around himself or hit the other Sentinel with a ship, too? http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/5378/galactusvssentinel29qb.jpg

i know this is hard to believe

Tshern
And alternative universe perhaps? And I don't see Galactus losing to a Sentinel, he got blasted, but that's it.

juggernaut66666
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/5378/galactusvssentinel29qb.jpg

i know this is hard to believe
That was in Sentinel squad O*N*E that was not galactus that was just a simulation like the danger room

diabloman
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/9386/galactusvssentinel36da.jpg

by by galactus here

juggernaut66666
It was just a simulation so it does not matter

diabloman
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
It was just a simulation so it does not matter looks like it does matter. hes knocked out for good there. and that image you showed me is from xmen omega. show me an image from that other book you where talking about.

Superherovandal
If that had been real Galactus i'd say he's been degraded beyond DS in power. Even he wouldn't lose to Sentinel ONE squad. that is a crappy simulation. they really think he'll get knocked down in one uni-beam? Heck even SS at half power could easily anihillate the Sentinel ONE squad. Sometimes i think they're making big G weaker than SS.

juggernaut66666
it was not galactus it was just an illusion that lokked like galactus so it does not matter they can't make galactus as strong as really is he is n same level with eternity and they can't simulate that level of strenght

Big Sexy
I have seen cyclops beat apocalypse and juggernaut in danger room simulations. That pic doesn't mean sh#t.

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I have seen cyclops beat apocalypse and juggernaut in danger room simulations. That pic doesn't mean sh#t. he just wanted me to show him a pic. of a sentinel knocking out galactus

diabloman
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
it was not galactus it was just an illusion that lokked like galactus so it does not matter they can't make galactus as strong as really is he is n same level with eternity and they can't simulate that level of strenght illusion ? hahahaha please man come on. please tell me what book that is if you know thats an illusion

Rewmac
The fight is a training for the pilots in Sentinel Squad one. It's only a simulation program. The comic is Sentinel Squad O*N*E* issue #2...A damn sentinel would never beat Galactus. This "illusion" or you call what you want only existed in their brains and they fought that way....If you'd read the 5th page of the comic you'd know...

diabloman
Originally posted by Rewmac
The fight is a training for the pilots in Sentinel Squad one. It's only a simulation program. The comic is Sentinel Squad O*N*E* issue #2...A damn sentinel would never beat Galactus. This "illusion" or you call what you want only existed in their brains and they fought that way....If you'd read the 5th page of the comic you'd know... can you post the cover of the book. cause i dont see sentinel squad in my price guide book.

Rewmac
Here it is...

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1347/acvr5eq.th.jpg

He-guy88
huh thats pertty kool almost everybodys sayin the antimated series
(all everyone look at the aquaman tread on the comic movie fourm it sucks not the show but wat happened to it)

diabloman
Not really canon, but he ripped Apoc apart in AOA. And I'm pretty sure Apocalypse wouldn't have died of that drop, he's a real badass in the animated series. http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9546/pdvd0035bu.png

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/3742/pdvd0024td.png

heres where magneto throws apocalypse out of the building or what ever that is. and doesnt look like hes coming back till his buddies flew down and caought him.

Big Sexy
Show the next scene when Apoc lays Magneto down

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Show the next scene when Apoc lays Magneto down that was before that happend

LordKaos
It was Xavier who united the psi talents throughout the universe that defeated Apocalypse in that episode, Magneto was just another pawn, he exerted some force and got spanked.

Lethal_Rise
dunno Y you even put x-men evo mag on there. He would get killed in mere minutes.

diabloman
Originally posted by LordKaos
It was Xavier who united the psi talents throughout the universe that defeated Apocalypse in that episode, Magneto was just another pawn, he exerted some force and got spanked. got spanked ? magneto sinister and afew others started working for apoc. to destroy all existence. finally magneto noticed apoc. was going a little over board and started to attack. apoc.

diabloman
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9713/gladapoc6bw.png

gladiator goes flying at apoc. as well. but apoc gets out quick before glad gets a chance to attack him which sucked.

Lethal_Rise
at full power, mags would slaughter king tut wannabe.

Mider
he wouldnt have died from the fall in the series i think he would have just fallen forever and that was jobbing he has the power to fly anyway, doesnt need help to fly up mags would have been SOOOOOOOO TOASTED if he had just flown up, mags would have been like OH CRAP and ran, comic version is the best i think since he uses his powers in the most ways, second would be the one from the old animated series cause he could also use his powers in a wide veriety but not as much as the comic books, but he would get tired of lifting heavy things, i dont think the one from evolution or the movie has that trouble no matter how big of heavy the thing is as long as its metal he can pick it up the thing is the ones from the movie and evo thats all they can really do isnt it pick up metal things? If it was the one from the comics or cartoon he would have smashed out of the plastic prision or the one in the comics could have just smashed out AND messed everyone up by manipulating there blood iron

diabloman
Originally posted by Mider
he wouldnt have died from the fall in the series i think he would have just fallen forever and that was jobbing he has the power to fly anyway, doesnt need help to fly up mags would have been SOOOOOOOO TOASTED if he had just flown up, mags would have been like OH CRAP and ran, comic version is the best i think since he uses his powers in the most ways, second would be the one from the old animated series cause he could also use his powers in a wide veriety but not as much as the comic books, but he would get tired of lifting heavy things, i dont think the one from evolution or the movie has that trouble no matter how big of heavy the thing is as long as its metal he can pick it up the thing is the ones from the movie and evo thats all they can really do isnt it pick up metal things? If it was the one from the comics or cartoon he would have smashed out of the plastic prision or the one in the comics could have just smashed out AND messed everyone up by manipulating there blood iron if he where to fly back up mag would try to rip his ass apart

Lethal_Rise
evo and movie versions were jokes. they should just kill eachother.

diabloman
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
evo and movie versions were jokes. they should just kill eachother. phuck magneto from the movies.

Lethal_Rise
he did lift 2 national monuments tho, that's pretty impressive.

grey fox
Heres how it goes

Comic - This is the true shebang , opening wormholes , blood control , absorbing the earths magnetic field ...the whole dealy
Evolution - He was dragging satellites out of space , and controlling multiple metallic spheres containing passengers
Cartoon - Not overtly powerful , flinging pieces of metal here and their , throwing apocalypse around and looking really bad ass in a alternate time line
Film - Quasi blood control , held the entire black bolt up , stopped a forty man bullet barrage.

diabloman
in the animated series storm shot magneto with her lightning and didnt do a damn thing to him. also afew times when the sentinels where shooting at him he opened his forcefield and didnt do a damn thing to him. in the movie he doesnt do that.

Swanky-Tuna
He does lift the golden gate bridge in the 3rd one though. That's pretty impressive.

He doesn't seem to use all of his powers though. I'd like to see him get hit with something and see that Magneto globe form around him from a shield.

diabloman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He does lift the golden gate bridge in the 3rd one though. That's pretty impressive.

He doesn't seem to use all of his powers though. I'd like to see him get hit with something and see that Magneto globe form around him from a shield. of course he can. he can lift over a 100 tons with his magnetic powers. any magneto im sure

ThePittman
All I got to say is the comic version liquefied adamantium out of Wolverine's body. Nuff said. stick out tongue

Mr. Universe
Comic book. No question.

diabloman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

He doesn't seem to use all of his powers though. I'd like to see him get hit with something and see that Magneto globe form around him from a shield. http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/7689/pdvd0024lj.png

i think a cruise ship ways more than the golden gate bridge.

juggernaut66666
comic verson can open blackholes and wormholes can become invisible can exist as a pure energy being and many more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.