who sucks the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who sucks the most ?

superman batman juggernaut spiderman.

this is by character not strength and fighting ability

boriquaking55
wolverine?

superkronick92
the juggernaut b****

diabloman
i know most of you are gonna disagree but i say superman. cause hes not that cool in a way. hes just a big superhero that everyone looks up to cause hes the most popular guy

JOE NUNEZ
Superman, to boring. Cant relate my self in any way to him. He always seems to out class his opponents. His comics are so predictable he wins 100 percent of all his fights.

diabloman
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Superman, to boring. Cant relate my self in any way to him. He always seems to out class his opponents. His comics are so predictable he wins 100 percent of all his fights. he wins 99 % of the time. and he never does anything cool or entertaining. hes to positive.

badabing
I like the Juggernaut but hated the whole indestructible thing he had. I wish Superman was portrayed more like the JLU animated version.

diabloman
i know this is a hard one cause of all these guys are popular

johnv89
1. Superman is boring, he always wins, has a stupid costume, and no matter what character you match him against on this forum, he will always win (gets on my nerves).

2. Juggernaught should be one of the baddest characters around but seems to lose half his battles in the comics. Also, some of his fans on this site are pretty annoying. I always liked the bad guys in comics and Juggs was one of my favorites because he's like the Hulk, only a criminal.
3. Wolverine Dunno...Used to like him. Lost interest. Fast

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by diabloman
he wins 99 % of the time. and he never does anything cool or entertaining. hes to positive.

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Superman, to boring. Cant relate my self in any way to him. He always seems to out class his opponents. His comics are so predictable he wins 100 percent of all his fights.

Originally posted by johnv89
1. Superman is boring, he always wins, has a stupid costume, and no matter what character you match him against on this forum, he will always win (gets on my nerves).

You guys need to read more Superman comics. He's been a general badass since the late 90's. He's had some fun and excellent battles. I'm not saying he has to be your fave or anything, but his titles have had some good arcs.

Silver Surfer is a far more boring character, and Thanos is the one who people tend to vote for no matter who it is. T can't win? People say he'll just go get the gauntlet.

jgiant
superman sucks...

boriquaking55
Can I change my vote....

Saint of all Killers

diabloman
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
You guys need to read more Superman comics. He's been a general badass since the late 90's. He's had some fun and excellent battles. I'm not saying he has to be your fave or anything, but his titles have had some good arcs.

Silver Surfer is a far more boring character, and Thanos is the one who people tend to vote for no matter who it is. T can't win? People say he'll just go get the gauntlet. yes superman is a good fighter and a good hero and all that. but when it comes to entertainment hes not that cool. hes to positive.

Avalonofthewind
yes superman is a good fighter and a good hero and all that. but when it comes to entertainment hes not that cool. hes to positive.

So you want stuff like this from Supes most of the time? wink

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supescrazy.jpg

diabloman
So you want stuff like this from Supes most of the time? wink

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supescrazy.jpg every now and then big grin

Avalonofthewind
Or maybe this?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Supermanv218516.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Supermanv218517.jpg

diabloman
Or maybe this?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Supermanv218516.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Supermanv218517.jpg i never said he doesnt use his powers at anyone. but most others are more entertaining and they finish there opponents all the way. superman never kills. hardly ever.

Avalonofthewind
i never said he doesnt use his powers at anyone. but most others are more entertaining and they finish there opponents all the way. superman never kills. hardly ever.

Oh see, that's different than what you stated originally. I wouldn't want Supes to go around killing. I'd feel sorry for the writers, basically having to invent a new villain every issue.

diabloman
Oh see, that's different than what you stated originally. I wouldn't want Supes to go around killing. I'd feel sorry for the writers, basically having to invent a new villain every issue. he just isnt humorous in any way. and i never said only the villains are entertaining.

Up In Flames
spiderman sucks (judging by the movie, of course) peter parker is such a wimp, always chasing after mj.... i prefer characters that dont have girlfriends or dont intend on getting any.

ps... this has nothing to do with my personal life

A.J
well im not really sure who sucks the most but can anyone guess who i reckon is the best person lol

LordKaos
They all suck, and everytime you think one sucks more, one of them comes and does something that sucks even more.

A.J

LordKaos
Batman sucks too! Is that what you wanted to hear? Not only does he suck regular (Robin) balls, he sucks whale balls too!!!

A.J
Originally posted by LordKaos
Batman sucks too! Is that what you wanted to hear? Not only does he suck regular (Robin) balls, he sucks whale balls too!!! mad mad mad mad furiousfuriouscensoredcensored

there is 4 ways to get me really angry insult me, insult my girlfreind, be racist and then the big one insult batman you just made this personal mad

LordKaos
well then my job here is done. Happy Dance laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

A.J
laughing laughing oh and i just found somthing else that pisses me off u **** with sam then im annoyed, sorry for my language but im in bad mood digi ill try to calm down now

Dinalfos
Superman sucks. He's boring, overpowered, unbalanced and he looks dumber than the rest. As for Pre-Crisis.....Let's not even go there.

Although Juggernaut's fairly retarded too.

MattDay
ahhh pre crisis did have some awesome stories, people just get lost on the few that made his name, i insist on reading some before saying he's a boring character, word of mouth moth balls into so much crap that you shouldnt trust what people say rather find out for yourself

ThePittman
IMO, out of these characters Superman.

Sam Z
i know most of you are gonna disagree but i say superman. cause hes not that cool in a way. hes just a big superhero that everyone looks up to cause hes the most popular guy

I will not disagree. He is too supereverything, that's boring.

Ritoshi
Crappy comics on the left good comics on the right....*Picks up some on the left* Oh shit supes sucks ass....I own 3 comics!!

superman41082
none of them

Avalonofthewind
LOL....people here are so full of crap.

They cry about Supes being overpowered, yet they vote against him in battles. On top of that, they worship other powerful characters who can't even maintain ongoing series.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Up In Flames
spiderman sucks (judging by the movie, of course) peter parker is such a wimp, always chasing after mj.... i prefer characters that dont have girlfriends or dont intend on getting any.

ps... this has nothing to do with my personal life

Luckily comic parker is nothing like movie parker, he aint a wimp and he generaly dosn't chase after girls, especialy now hes married.

brainchild81
It's got to be Supes. He's got so many things on top of each other that make him suck. 1 or two might be OK, but he's got all of them. He's got too many powers and to too high of a degree(On top of that, the writers add stuff like Torquasm Vo as if he he's not powerful enough already). A lame costume and that glasses thing is the dumbest thing in comics. He's also got a boring presonality.

DigiMark007
This isn't really a battle. It's a discussion about characters, and a rather poor one at that because it's simply encouraging bashing.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.