Superman vs the Annihilation Herald Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the man of steel make it through these four heralds and clear?!

In ascending order....

RedShift
Firelord
Stardust
Silver Surfer

He gets a rest after each battle....And a sundip for the last one. Say about, .5 minutes

Avalonofthewind
Any info on Redshift?

bitca730
If Supes is vulnerable to magic then he may have a hard time with RedShift...but I dont know whats he capable of after a sun dip...

"Red Shift was granted the power cosmic that allows him to survive and travel through space & grants him super strength & durability. He wields two magically sharp swords that can cut holes in space to act as portals to other places. Red Shift is able to open these portals offensively to redirect comets and send foes into black holes."

MattDay
Not extremely vulnerable anymore but yes he does take magic more then some

Skeets
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Any info on Redshift?
He's one of the more powerful ones who uses Black holes and such he only had one fight I think against Surfer.

He don't get past Stardust if he does Surfer would Down him.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by UniOmni

In ascending order....

RedShift
Firelord
Stardust
Silver Surfer

He gets a rest after each battle....And a sundip for the last one. Say about, .5 minutes Redshift stops him. Red Shift's black holes and portals may not destroy Superman outright, but they will keep him on his toes while Shift takes him apart with his swords.

IF Superman could make it past Red Shift, Firelord would give him a good fight, but Stardust would be the herald to take him down. Way too much power and battle savy.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Redshift stops him. Red Shift's black holes and portals may not destroy Superman outright, but they will keep him on his toes while Shift takes him apart with his swords.

IF Superman could make it past Red Shift, Firelord would give him a good fight, but Stardust would be the herald to take him down. Way too much power and battle savy.

superman has escaped a DOUBLE BLACK HOLE. I hate to bring this up but, firelord got downed by ..................spiderman

UniOmni
And Superman fears vampires and werewolves....Low showings abound in comics.

snoopdogg
And Superman fears vampires and werewolves....Low showings abound in comics. Superman killed Dracula. Right before that he took out a group of Werewolves.

Sixth_Winged
I saw a comic where Superman was bitten by Crucifer and turned into a mindless slave.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I saw a comic where Superman was bitten by Crucifer and turned into a mindless slave. When Superman killed Dracula he was bitten but after Dracula bit him Dracula realized he took a bite out of the Sun and burned up.

Mr. Valentine
And Superman fears vampires and werewolves....Low showings abound in comics.

and you saying you aint?!?!? your a dang liar if you say that if you ever saw a vampire and werewolve running toward you you wouldnt run for your life..

So HUH!

UniOmni
Course i would, if they were real.....But Superman is dang near invulnerable, strong enough flight to push a planet into the sun, has hv, cold breath and super perceptions, and superspeed.....Whats there to fear??

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When Superman killed Dracula he was bitten but after Dracula bit him Dracula realized he took a bite out of the Sun and burned up.

Crucifer is not dracula. And his bite *did* turn him into his slave. He even tussled a bit with WW while being Cruc's *****.

I don't know though if DC Dracula is greater or lower than him but he didn't seem to possess anything to surpass even Marvel's version.

snoopdogg
I see Supes getting to Norin Radd. The other guys don't have high enough showings yet to be able to take Supes. I realize Strardust fought BRB and all that, so he would give Supes some major problems but I think Supes can still take him.

Surfer however is the only real problem for Superman cause unlike the other heralds he has the ability to generate K-nite radiation. But after Supermans performance in IC #7 who knows. But then again Supes get to sun-dip for 5 minutes and that will help him against Norrin Radd.

UniOmni
Stardust CAN'T be harmed permanently by physical force. He's not invulnerable, but seemingly immune. I can see a case being made for hv or icebreath. And his blasts dwarfed planets in comparison.

And the sundip is for 30 seconds. I said .5 minutes. So half a minute.

Avalonofthewind

In ascending order....

RedShift
Firelord
Stardust
Silver Surfer

He gets a rest after each battle....And a sundip for the last one. Say about, .5 minutes

Yes he can.

Supes vs Heralds has been debated ad nauseum.

UniOmni
True Avy, though i feel either Stardust or Surfer can take a clearcut majority. But i want YOU to debate in my Herald Trio vs SuperSet thread. Thats the one i want going.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.