Proteus vs Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
I always wondered how a battle between these two would turn out.

Two of the most powerful mutants Marvel has created. Who wins this?

nimrod009
I'm swaying towards Legion unless persuaded otherwise. He doesn't have such an obvious weakness as Proteus' metal allergy, and I believe him to be the better telepath.

nimrod009
I'll give this one more bump, then let it die stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
Legion has unexplored Telepathic/Telekinetic/Pyrokinetic abilities plus he has time-travel for all we know he could of had other abilities. Had he lived long enough, he could have ended up as the most powerful mutant to exist, or more likely the most powerful telepath to ever exist.

From what I've seen, I'm going to say Legion.

Wonder Man
I'm going with Protus. He seems ideally powered to beat a schizo seeing as how just him existing warps the boundries of things

Mr. Universe
Proteus wins this no contest. Even Xavier couldn't affect him telepathically.

celestialdemon
I'm going to say Legion. He just had too much power. I mean, he learned how to time travel using his own power. What other mutant telepath has done that?

King KAM
im going to say how bout you guys stop using my characters....

Lethal_Rise
Proteus would just posses Legions body, burn it out, then they both die.

willRules
Proteus has a glaringly obvious weakness, and thats lack of experience or potential, I'm sure Legion could exploit this or use it to his advantage............

WAF3001
i believe legion, but i believe its a really good match-up

King KAM
Originally posted by willRules
Proteus has a glaringly obvious weakness, and thats lack of experience or potential, I'm sure Legion could exploit this or use it to his advantage............ and legion has more experience????....no...

WAF3001
they were the same person in the ultimae universe

King KAM
Originally posted by WAF3001
they were the same person in the ultimae universe yes i know this....

grey fox
We are legion , for we are one of many !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.