Cyber ninja(Fox) Vs Kakashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritoshi
Fox from MGS Vs Kakashi from Naruto.

Hoshi
grey fox stands no chance in this one .
now kakashi can use the mangyou sharingan for a short period of time , he can even alterate reality just like itachi .

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Hoshi
grey fox stands no chance in this one .
now kakashi can use the mangyou sharingan for a short period of time , he can even alterate reality just like itachi . yeah thats BS, I am talking about Kakashi where he is now in the anime(Japanese) not in the manga. And doe sit work against cyborgs shifty

Skeets
Originally posted by Ritoshi
yeah thats BS, I am talking about Kakashi where he is now in the anime(Japanese) not in the manga. And doe sit work against cyborgs shifty
Bah!!! the anime sux balls it's on its 49'th straight filler episode.......

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Skeets
Bah!!! the anime sux balls it's on its 49'th straight filler episode....... lol I know wtf is star shit. I stop watching....oh it should stop soon but really I don't care anymore, I started watching black cat.

Blue nocturne
Bah!!! the anime sux balls it's on its 49'th straight filler episode.......

The whole series sucks balls,Post chunin Exams.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
The whole series sucks balls,Post chunin Exams. laughing out loud I did like some eps here and there after that like Roach Vs Hokage, Tsunade Vs Roach and kubuto(is he dead ?) then Naruto Vs Sasuke and Rock lee vs bone man..hmm and itachi at ep 82.. Other than that crap sad

Blue nocturne
laughing out loud I did like some eps here and there after that like Roach Vs Hokage, Tsunade Vs Roach and kubuto(is he dead ?) then Naruto Vs Sasuke and Rock lee vs bone man..hmm and itachi at ep 82.. Other than that crap sad

It started strong and died fast, it's the only anime I don't like.
I even like inuyasha over it.

Skeets
laughing out loud I did like some eps here and there after that like Roach Vs Hokage, Tsunade Vs Roach and kubuto(is he dead ?) then Naruto Vs Sasuke and Rock lee vs bone man..hmm and itachi at ep 82.. Other than that crap sad
The manga's much better.Kabuto's alive and I think he got captured by an anbu replacement of kakashi.

Blue nocturne
The manga's much better.Kabuto's alive and I think he got captured by an anbu replacement of kakashi.

I read far into manga and quit, It may not be as bad but the plot's not going anywhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.