Beast(cat) versus Beast(ape)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outarddwarf
Which of the two beasts do you think would win in a fight.
Forest enviroment, no prep, bloodlust ect. you get the idea.

General Kon-El
Ape

outarddwarf
why? The cat version has large claws and a sort of bezerker rage thing that it used on danger.

nimrod009
What's Cat Beasts strenght level? I thought he'd received a large strength boost but was told on another thread he's now back at 2 tons messed

outarddwarf
i heard two tons as well

willRules
Beast wins

grey fox
Hmmm i'll go with Ape on this one , just because he can move through the tree's more easily.

complexbrother
it's between ..
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/beast.jpg

and

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/beast-bigcostume12.jpg

I pick the feral one becaust after his secondary mutation, he was supposed to be stronger and faster.

wannabe
Cat version is stronger, faster, more durable, has a better healing factor (that's why Sage triggered the sec. mutation in the first place), keener senses, sharper claws, so...

Metalmanx
Ape Beast. He was FAR more agile and a better fighter in this form as well. Cat Beast has the more animalistic abilities going for him, but that's really about it. Ape Beast will pull the majority here.

batdude123
Ape Beast was also much stronger than two tons.

wannabe
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Ape Beast. He was FAR more agile and a better fighter in this form as well. Cat Beast has the more animalistic abilities going for him, but that's really about it. Ape Beast will pull the majority here. ??? huh
What makes you think so?
I just say: Cat Beast's fight with Wolverine in the school and Cat Beast's fight with Danger!

Mr. Universe
Simian beast.

Sixth_Winged
Cat-like beast. More agile, has claws, stronger and has a healing factor-lite. He also looks like a beast, rather than someone hairy then painted blue. The only downside is that stupid one piece he's wearing that looks like an oversized diaper..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.