Spiderman w/suit vs ?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
I'm not exactly sure how strong Spiderman is in his new suit. Could someone give me a person that you would say is comparable to Spiderman in his suit and may take 5/10 split???

Swanky-Tuna
I think the very same Spiderman without the suit could take it half the time. All the descriptions I've heard if it make it sound like it's pretty much body armor with a police radio.

superman41082
LOL...... Ok. Why do they need that suit? Who's bright idea was this? They should kill the suit just like they killed his first girlfriend and start a new age in comics again..... LOL....

Swanky-Tuna
Green Goblin drops Spidey's suit off a bridge and Spidey breaks its neck when he catches it?

superman41082
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Green Goblin drops Spidey's suit off a bridge and Spidey breaks its neck when he catches it?

Talk about useless..... you've just inspired me......

Sparkz
Originally posted by superman41082
LOL...... Ok. Why do they need that suit? Who's bright idea was this? They should kill the suit just like they killed his first girlfriend and start a new age in comics again..... LOL....

its also bullet proof can blend it enviorments and can form any form of clothing he wants...has big spider legs to smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.