Grey Fox vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
The Stealth ninja or Slade?

Big Sexy
bump

Darksaint
oops..Slade

the Darkone
slade wins, he took on JLA reserves.

Big Sexy
I am not sure, Cyber ninja has speed more comparable to spiderman than slade.

Big Sexy
anybody?

Soljer
Slade. For sure.

Big Sexy
im not so sure

Big Sexy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCpdzeTek2g&search=grey%20fox
This is why i'm not so sure

StyleTime
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I am not sure, Cyber ninja has speed more comparable to spiderman than slade.
You say it like Deathstroke is slower than Spiderman.

Soljer
Hasn't Slade been able to keep up with Flash's, Wonder Woman's and Green Lantern's speed all over the place?

complexbrother
no, he hasn't. he has antisipated their moves and acted accordingly. he has a measure of speed but nothing to truly keep up with Spidey.

Grey Fox could take this. 6/10

A.J
Originally posted by complexbrother
no, he hasn't. he has antisipated their moves and acted accordingly. he has a measure of speed but nothing to truly keep up with Spidey.

Grey Fox could take this. 6/10
shit i was about to say that..............believe it or not laughing it depends what weapons slade has does he have his blaster thing which he shot flash with

the Darkone
Slade will smoke him, please he face Cyborg who is more powerful than Cyborg Ninja.

Big Sexy
dude cyborg is not more powerful than cyber ninja

Big Sexy
And hes not smokin grey fox. This would be close.

grey fox
I say ninja takes it , Slade has no advantage here

Weapons - All bullets or energy weapons , Grey fox has been shown to dodge and/or block bullets out of the air and can presumably dodge energy blasts/weapons in a same manner.

Strength - Slade is peak human in the strength department , Fox has held up Rex which had pneumatic pressure forcing it down at the time, that has to be at least over five tons.

Speed - Slade could have taken this , since his instantaneous reflexes tie into his speed , but ninja has been proven to go as fast , possibly faster.

Reflexes - Refer to speed.

Ninja crushes Slade.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
I say ninja takes it , Slade has no advantage here

Weapons - All bullets or energy weapons , Grey fox has been shown to dodge and/or block bullets out of the air and can presumably dodge energy blasts/weapons in a same manner.

Strength - Slade is peak human in the strength department , Fox has held up Rex which had pneumatic pressure forcing it down at the time, that has to be at least over five tons.

Speed - Slade could have taken this , since his instantaneous reflexes tie into his speed , but ninja has been proven to go as fast , possibly faster.

Reflexes - Refer to speed.

Ninja crushes Slade.
I agree

the Darkone
Slade has experience verse speed beings, fighting wally west since he was teen, Slade has two powerful weapons both made of promethia metal, his sword and staff that shoots out a powerful blast. Deathstroke is a super genius level intelligences, slade has fought people that where more physically gifted then himself and serve them on platter.

Big Sexy
Dude stats say otherwise. Slade has as big a jobber aura as Cap and wolverine.

grey fox
*Hi fives big sexy*

http://images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/167/4/d/Cyborg_ninja.jpg

Soljer
The stats? The Stats his namesake posted? *sniff sniff* smells like bias.

I won't speak of weapons, everyone knows Slades limitless arsenal. Strength, though? Slade is FAR above peak human in both Strength and Durability, pick up one of his comics.

As far as speed and reflexes go, Slade is on or above a spider-man level on both, plus his precognition (spider sense, anyone?) Make it hard for me to believe Grey Fox is above him in either.

grey fox
Originally posted by the Darkone
Slade has experience verse speed beings, fighting wally west since he was teen, Slade has two powerful weapons both made of promethia metal, his sword and staff that shoots out a powerful blast. Deathstroke is a super genius level intelligences, slade has fought people that where more physically gifted then himself and serve them on platter.

Wally is dumb in all of those showing's . It's been confirmed by many of the top debaters and comic consults that if a speedster isn't fighting another speedster he's jobber-ing.

And those weapons are useless if they can't his Fox , also slade only has one weapon made of promethium . His staff. His sword is titanium laced though.

Big Sexy
Dude, catching a flash, beating a gl, please if thats not Pis than wolverine should have no problem punching out the beyonder. Slade had just that, his stats are comparable to Logans except with better intelligence and arsenal. Fox would handle them both.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
The stats? The Stats his namesake posted? *sniff sniff* smells like bias.

I won't speak of weapons, everyone knows Slades limitless arsenal. Strength, though? Slade is FAR above peak human in both Strength and Durability, pick up one of his comics.

As far as speed and reflexes go, Slade is on or above a spider-man level on both, plus his precognition (spider sense, anyone?) Make it hard for me to believe Grey Fox is above him in either.

Bias...please. Look at DC or BA they don't bat for their character , neither do I . I know Superman could kill him , and if the ninja was slower Wolverine would tear him apart.

Slade HAS NO Pre cog.

Go here and learn the truth .... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399850&highlight=Slade

Big Sexy
His speed is comparable to spideys and slades is not. Slade is somewhere between cap and spidey when it comes to speed. Fox is faster. Besides speed, he nicer with his sword and he was trained by big boss before the enhancements.

Mr.V
Originally posted by the Darkone

and even if i cared if any of these things were true or not he didnt face someone with all of these skills at once, he may be able to handle them people with their individual skills; but in a fight with a man with all of them skills he will not be able to pull it off

The Fake Macoy
I say Fox wins this, since even if they're speed is about even (though I say that Fox is faster) Fox is still a fair bit stronger. It would be close, but I say Fox wins this.

grey fox
Huuzah !!!

jinzin
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I say Fox wins this, since even if they're speed is about even (though I say that Fox is faster) Fox is still a fair bit stronger. It would be close, but I say Fox wins this.

punk

Big Sexy
wow, I'm suprised mider didn't post, isnt he a slade fanboy

jinzin
not since capt it up whooped him in that 1on1... laughing out loud

superbatman86
How cute you guys think blocking bullets is even a percentage as hard as hitting Kid Flash let alone Wally West.Slade puts his sword through Fox before he can even register that Slade moved.

Big Sexy
Dude thats what we call PIS. Ask somebody it.

long pig
Good fight, actually.

Their speed is somewhat equal, leaning to Slade but oh so slightly.

CyberNin' has the agility by a small margin. Although he doesn't show it all the time, Slade does indeed have superhuman agility.

They seem to be as strong as each other.

They have similar durability.

Skill is debatable, Cyber is probably better at h2h and Slade is better with weapons.

Intelligence goes to Slade.

Weapons go to Slade. Cyber has a wrist mounted missile, Slade has a staff that puts it to shame. Plus, Slade carries some potent grenades...including chaff. Remember what chaff grenades do to ol' CyberNin?

Good fight, really. I always saw CyberNin as Slade sans intelligence and a few minor details.

superbatman86
For the last time it's not PIS when the character is shown to do it repeatadly and against different charaters with the simialar powers.If he's only done it once or twice yeah you can call it PIS but when he does it again and again and again it ceases to be PIS and becomes part of his power set.Not to mention the fact that the creator of Deathstroke has stated how and why he can hit super speeders and we all know that the majority of people get stronger not weaker the older they get.

grey fox
Originally posted by superbatman86
How cute you guys think blocking bullets is even a percentage as hard as hitting Kid Flash let alone Wally West.Slade puts his sword through Fox before he can even register that Slade moved.

What is it with all the lippy noobs , it's most distasteful.

Originally posted by superbatman86
For the last time it's not PIS when the character is shown to do it repeatadly and against different charaters with the simialar powers.If he's only done it once or twice yeah you can call it PIS but when he does it again and again and again it ceases to be PIS and becomes part of his power set.Not to mention the fact that the creator of Deathstroke has stated how and why he can hit super speeders and we all know that the majority of people get stronger not weaker the older they get.

No it's PIS when slade does something completely out of his power set , and he's done a shitload out of his power set. When a character can accelerate to the speed of light a street level monster like slade shouldn't be able to even touch him .

Slade catching up to wally = PIS.

Creators are full of shit , Once creator though the Clone Saga was a good idea. We all know how that turned out don't we. Not only that but most creators (or people who work with the character) never truly look into what their character's abilities allow them to do.

Also your flawed their , age doesn't matter in comic's you dotn get 'stronger' because your 'older' . You get stronger through a power upgrade, which are usually quite rare.

Mider
slade has shown his speed to be that great since how many issues but its still labled as PIS the guy is fast people he can see fights in slow motion, dodges bullets at point blank range, takes hits from machine gun fire, has evaded superman, has grenades that knock out superboy and supergirl and wonder women let me think who wins umm SLADE

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
slade has shown his speed to be that great since how many issues but its still labled as PIS the guy is fast people he can see fights in slow motion, dodges bullets at point blank range, takes hits from machine gun fire, has evaded superman, has grenades that knock out superboy and supergirl and wonder women let me think who wins umm SLADE

Slade only carries his 'Meta-Grenades' on special occasions (EG : when he knows he's going to be taking on a metahuman who could rip him to shreds)

Show me a scan where he states or is shown reacting to bullet's.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?...superman7yh.jpg

Superman is NOT moving at full speed there, even though it's a great show of agility on Slade's part. He's very good with acrobatics, but don't kid yourself into thinking Superman is trying.

Big Sexy
Grey Fox is one tough SOB. Man I made a big mistake when esitmating his strength. Somebody just posted the weight of rex. Damn, slades a corpse

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Grey Fox is one tough SOB. Man I made a big mistake when esitmating his strength. Somebody just posted the weight of rex. Damn, slades a corpse

Yeah, i just browsed some of the Grey Fox vs. topics, seems like with one single feat of moving rexes arm, that probably weights 100+ tons with hydraulic pressure pushing down on him, (remember the whole unit weighs in at 557tons) he has proved alot of people wrong. I believe Fox owns the samurai, nightwing, punisher, and anyone else i missed 10/10.

Heck maybe even at the same time

superbatman86
Originally posted by grey fox
What is it with all the lippy noobs , it's most distasteful.

No it's PIS when slade does something completely out of his power set , and he's done a shitload out of his power set. When a character can accelerate to the speed of light a street level monster like slade shouldn't be able to even touch him .

Slade catching up to wally = PIS.

Creators are full of shit , Once creator though the Clone Saga was a good idea. We all know how that turned out don't we. Not only that but most creators (or people who work with the character) never truly look into what their character's abilities allow them to do.

Also your flawed their , age doesn't matter in comic's you dotn get 'stronger' because your 'older' . You get stronger through a power upgrade, which are usually quite rare. What your not getting is that it IS in his power set to do this.Deny all you want the fact remains that he's been shown to CONSISTANLY be able to hit people with super speed.It doesn't matter if you think it's PIS because no matter what you think you can't deny he's hit them more than once.And what I meant was that a character normally gets their abilities amped by writers as the comic goes on.

grey fox
Twice. How is TWO times 'constantly'.

And it's just been proven that fox's strength is so off the scale he could kill Slade with a fully powered punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.