Video Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
Ubisoft is developing a LOST video game.

http://comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=14660

Flying High
ha ha wow....i would just play as sawyer and look at all the different angles stick out tongue

Marth18
................how would it work

Ness
that is as stupid as the DA Vinchi Code Game. I mean im a TRu fan and i think that is stupid.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Marth18
................how would it work From what I've seen, it's from a first person's point of view. I didn't see any weapons though, just the characters arms and hands flailing around and seeing a helicopter crash into a building.

is it comprehensible.....

ladygrim
oh my god laughing out loud

forumcrew
Originally posted by InnerRise
From what I've seen, it's from a first person's point of view. I didn't see any weapons though, just the characters arms and hands flailing around and seeing a helicopter crash into a building.

whered you see it at? the deal was just anounced and no major site as any information about it other than its getting ready to start being made.

InnerRise
I've seen that clip of it like 2 or 3 times already.

I've seen it on the G4 network. I know I saw it once or twice on Attack of the Show during The Feed.

Which is a show on G4 and The Feed is a little informal part of the show.

Lord Paradise
I'd play it. First Person Shooter would be cool, but what about an RPG? Lots of characters with lots of abilities... or maybe it would be an "Island Tycoon" sort of thing, or an RTS.

InnerRise
"Lost of characters with lots of abilities"??????????

rickyduck
Hey, thats wrong, sais its filmed entirely on set in Hawaii!

Lord Evolution
hows about a smallville game before a lost game

InnerRise
Originally posted by rickyduck
Hey, thats wrong, sais its filmed entirely on set in Hawaii! No idea where this is coming from.

Originally posted by Lord Evolution
hows about a smallville game before a lost game

How about you take that where it belongs in the Smallville Forum.

rickyduck
No idea where this is coming from.

How about you take that where it belongs in the Smallville Forum.

It sais Lost is filmed entirely on set in Hawaii

forumcrew
I've seen that clip of it like 2 or 3 times already.

I've seen it on the G4 network. I know I saw it once or twice on Attack of the Show during The Feed.

Which is a show on G4 and The Feed is a little informal part of the show.

i think you were mistaken. One there are no clips of this game online anywhere, which makes it almost impossible for there to have been multiple clips on G4. Also why the hell would a lost game have a helicopter crashing into a building?

Echuu
Urg. I don't like this stuff. They have a zillion stupid games out there from movies and tv. As mentioned above there is a Davinci Code game. I mean, WTF? There's countless others too; Catwoman, 24, Batman, X-men. Half of these are titled 'the official game of the movie.'

They all bomb when they hit the shelves though.

I think Lost is better off as just a tv show.

InnerRise
It sais Lost is filmed entirely on set in Hawaii
And..................................

Originally posted by forumcrew
i think you were mistaken. One there are no clips of this game online anywhere, which makes it almost impossible for there to have been multiple clips on G4. Also why the hell would a lost game have a helicopter crashing into a building?

Um....The fact that there aren't any clips online does not make it impossible for a show on G4 to not have a clip.

And it wasn't like a city building, it was like a wooden house on sand. And you're asking the wrong person b/c I didn't make the game and send out the clip to certain places which may not include the internet which is very much possible.

And I only saw one clip on G4 like once or twice. There wasn't multiple clips.

rickyduck

Um....The fact that there aren't any clips online does not make it impossible for a show on G4 to not have a clip.

And it wasn't like a city building, it was like a wooden house on sand. And you're asking the wrong person b/c I didn't make the game and send out the clip to certain places which may not include the internet which is very much possible.

Well.. its not?

InnerRise
The thing is, we're talking about some game and then you come in all random out of the blue with an obvious fact and I have no idea why. You just keep coming on with it and there's no reason to.

You just come from no where saying that "something" is wrong and that it's filmed in Hawaii.

I'm not going to ask you what you mean and I'm not going to dissect it and trouble myself, so i'm just dismissing.

Trying to anyway.

forumcrew

i not saying its impossible i said almost, because it is very unlikely. I also didnt say you were lying or just wrong, I just said you might have been mistaken. Do you remember the day it was on AOTS? Or what episode # it was. Then I can just get the episode and upload the clip. I mean AOTS is a big show, dont you think a clip of a brand new game with NO information about it would be all over gaming sites if it was shown on TV? Maybe even on Ubisoft or ABC's sites by now?

rickyduck
The thing is, we're talking about some game and then you come in all random out of the blue with an obvious fact and I have no idea why. You just keep coming on with it and there's no reason to.

You just come from no where saying that "something" is wrong and that it's filmed in Hawaii.

I'm not going to ask you what you mean and I'm not going to dissect it and trouble myself, so i'm just dismissing.

Trying to anyway.

In the review for the 'Lost' game, it sais 'Lost' is filed entirely in Hawaii, when its not, ok? Its filmed all over the world.. ok?

InnerRise
In the review for the 'Lost' game, it sais 'Lost' is filed entirely in Hawaii, when its not, ok? Its filmed all over the world.. ok?

Well maybe next time you randomly come into the middle of an ongoing conversation your could be more clearer or this will happen.

And maybe you can cool it when the QUESTION MARKS because you don't know how to use them because they're saying something completely different than what you're attempting to say.

Anyway, can we put this pile of confusiong to rest please.

Originally posted by forumcrew
i not saying its impossible i said almost, because it is very unlikely. I also didnt say you were lying or just wrong, I just said you might have been mistaken. Do you remember the day it was on AOTS? Or what episode # it was. Then I can just get the episode and upload the clip. I mean AOTS is a big show, dont you think a clip of a brand new game with NO information about it would be all over gaming sites if it was shown on TV? Maybe even on Ubisoft or ABC's sites by now?

Sorry, I don't know what number episode it was. It had to be sometime in the past 2 weeks though, excluding this week of course.

rickyduck
Well maybe next time you randomly come into the middle of an ongoing conversation your could be more clearer or this will happen.

And maybe you can cool it when the QUESTION MARKS because you don't know how to use them because they're saying something completely different than what you're attempting to say.

Anyway, can we put this pile of confusiong to rest please.

Sorry, I don't know what number episode it was. It had to be sometime in the past 2 weeks though, excluding this week of course.

cry You confused me more by saying confusiong (just j/k) I'll stop

InnerRise
Forumcrew. I made a mistake. Although they did show the trailer I was referring to while talking about the Lost Game, it wasn't a trailer to the game. It was to another game. But you can't really blame me for thinking so when they were showing the trailer while talking about the Lost game. What else was I suppose to think.

cry You confused me more by saying confusiong (just j/k) I'll stop
Ha. I caught that just now while re-reading my post and was hoping you wouldn't had caught it..................along with another mistake.

rickyduck
Forumcrew. I made a mistake. Although they did show the trailer I was referring to while talking about the Lost Game, it wasn't a trailer to the game. It was to another game. But you can't really blame me for thinking so when they were showing the trailer while talking about the Lost game. What else was I suppose to think.

Ha. I caught that just now while re-reading my post and was hoping you wouldn't had caught it..................along with another mistake.

Nah I like it its a mixture between confusing and confusion

forumcrew

its cool, that would be a confusing thing for them to do. But thats why I said I thought you were just mistaken, I didnt think you were just making things up for the fun of it. I will be really anxcious to see some real footage of the game though.

InnerRise
Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing it either, but I'm not really expecting much from it.

HK-47
If there was a lost game, it wouldn't make you wait 108 minutes to push the button, would it?

But I would like it if it were a free roaming environment instead of levels, and maybe you play as an unamed character from the plane, and scavenge stuff off the plane, build shelters, etc.

Then swap to play the main characters, which could be story missions.

Black Rob
As long as the game ends with Michael being killed by rabid monkeys and Kate and Sun getting it on, i'm happy. It would be great if it was a fighting game. I'd love to see Arnst's self explosion finisherblowup

Flying High
can someone answer InnerRise's question...cause no offense....its starting to drive me nuts stick out tongue

Solo
Why?

grey fox
This is sad......what a waste of video game capabilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.