in clone wars season two there was a jedi with a red lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
he looked zabrak, and he was fighting a crab droid and anakin jumped down and saved them by cutting open the bubble thing. my question is, why was a jedi wielding a red saber?

Captain REX
Why does it matter? Saber color means jack diddly.

Darin Saine
Exactly. Sabers are constructed by the wielder while they are basically in a trance. They don't really *know* for sure what color it will be or what it will look like until they're done with it.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Darin Saine
Exactly. Sabers are constructed by the wielder while they are basically in a trance. They don't really *know* for sure what color it will be or what it will look like until they're done with it. ...Focus crystals set the color, they have to collect those, don't they?

KingDubya
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
he looked zabrak, and he was fighting a crab droid and anakin jumped down and saved them by cutting open the bubble thing. my question is, why was a jedi wielding a red saber?
Adi Gallia used a red lightsaber, and she was a part of the Jedi Council.

All Sith wield red lightsabers, but not all who wield red ligtsabers are Sith. Just like how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.

TheBalance

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

Whoopty-fukking-doo!!! no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.