teleporting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who do you think can teleport the fastest. my guess is nightcrawler

LordKaos
Illyana Rasputin can teleport the fastest, because she can jaunt through time as well.

Milkie
Spawn

King_Mungi
Shaman can travel though time just by waving his hand, I don't know it's tough to say who can teleport the fastest.

LordKaos
My point exactly.

diabloman
in one of the xmen animated series episodes. i think its beyond good and evil. where apocalypse sends abunch of people out into space. and bishop is standing on some planet and some little guy is annoying the hell out of him and he keeps on teleporting back and fourth around bishop and he pisses him off. i dont know what that dudes name is but he halls ass.

LordKaos
He was the Custodian, but he was actually an incarnation of Kang, and that was supposed to be limbo.

diabloman
Originally posted by LordKaos
He was the Custodian, but he was actually an incarnation of Kang, and that was supposed to be limbo. well then kang is fast as hell also. right he said he was the custodian but he didnt act like it though.

Milkie
Traveling Through Time = Cheating

LordKaos
teleportation is teleportation, in terms of speed most spatial teleporters are suppose to be instantaneous.

Milkie
That's right!

diabloman
He was the Custodian, but he was actually an incarnation of Kang, and that was supposed to be limbo. http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/7382/pdvd0006my.png

here he is

jrodslam
All magic users have the best teleportation imo. They can teleport relams, dimensions, through space, time etc.

Nightcrawler isnt on that level. He cant even tp across the continent can he?

diabloman
Originally posted by jrodslam
All magic users have the best teleportation imo. They can teleport relams, dimensions, through space, time etc.

Nightcrawler isnt on that level. He cant even tp across the continent can he? he can teleport up to farthest destination he can see with his eyes.

jrodslam
Originally posted by diabloman
he can teleport up to farthest destination he can see with his eyes.

Not true. He can teleport distances where hes already been within range of stamina exertion.

For example, if he was at a baseball game 9 miles away from the X-Mansion, hed be able to teleport back to the mansion. He cant see 9 miles away, but because hes been at the mansion and is very familiar with it, hed be able to cover the distance.

I think he does have a limit on that distance though. I just dont know the axact amount, but im almost positive he cant tp the whole country. Say from ny to la.

diabloman
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not true. He can teleport distances where hes already been within range of stamina exertion.

For example, if he was at a baseball game 9 miles away from the X-Mansion, hed be able to teleport back to the mansion. He cant see 9 miles away, but because hes been at the mansion and is very familiar with it, hed be able to cover the distance.

I think he does have a limit on that distance though. I just dont know the axact amount, but im almost positive he cant tp the whole country. Say from ny to la. thats true. he can keep in his head the places hes been before and go back there. he cant go back to disney land i dont think. cause he can only go out to a limit.

LordKaos
It has been stated that magic users in marvel travel through dimensions with next to no effort, but that traversing space and especially time is quite taxing.

King_Mungi
It has been stated that magic users in marvel travel through dimensions with next to no effort, but that traversing space and especially time is quite taxing.

Shaman can do both with quite ease actually, same with Talisman who teleported an entire city of hundreds of thousands of people in it.

LordKaos
Shaman has a bag of magic tricks, and Talisman is borderline goddess, and this is from the marvel directory and is said of all earthborn magic users except Magik.

Mordo is sometimes able to utilize local magical energy to teleport across the face of the Earth or into a mystic dimension (certain alternate realities where the physical laws are based on magic rather then science). Oddly enough, teleportation within a dimension is more taxing to a sorcerer than teleportation between dimensions. Such expenditure of energy leaves all sorcerers (including. Mordo) mystically debilitated for a varying length of time, making teleportation a dangerous and seldom used ability. Physical teleportation across time rather than space is the most power draining type of journey of all.

jrodslam
Magic users own.rock

diabloman
He was the Custodian, but he was actually an incarnation of Kang, and that was supposed to be limbo. http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/1614/pdvd0005ga.png

this is him. i didnt know he was a shape shifter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.