Iceman vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crucifixio
bloodlust on.............

no prep 4 Tony........

city with no inhabitants.......

who wins?

juggernaut66666
is iceman on omega level?

crucifixio
isnt he always?

juggernaut66666
i think yes Isay iceman wins

crucifixio
hmm..........I was leaning more towards Tony n this battle

MrHeavySilence
I think Iceman has the victory. Iron Man might be able to slow him down with the unibeam and the other pulse cannons, but Iceman will get him in the end.

crucifixio
U know what I've been reading up on Iceman alot lately back issues and all, but when it boils down it. What Bobby lacks is heart not power, and even if faced with death I believe Tony would school him.....We are talkin about ah freakin Avenger here

Jesse7
Iceman froze the stranger...

crucifixio
who?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by crucifixio
who?
LOL you don't know Who is the Stranger ? He is an Elder

He-guy88
i say iceman

Blair Wind
Iceman wins....you wanna read about Iceman crux? look at the respect thread in my link...it has alot of his feats, page three being his best I think....

Metalmanx
I mean wins this fight easily. Especially against someone like Iron Man.

jrodslam
I say Iceman as well.

I think 80's or early 90's Iceman should be used in most battles on this forum. From mid to late 90's, Bobby has become hella powerful.

crucifixio
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
LOL you don't know Who is the Stranger ? He is an Elder

dont pay 2 close attention to comsic beings

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Metalmanx

confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lethal_Rise
I don't like Ironman, plus I think Iceman's better. he wins, but it's an impartial vote. He's like the human torch, but can reassmble. come to think of it, he could probably school Human Torch at omega level.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)

was this supposed to mean something?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Blair Wind
was this supposed to mean something?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx

yes

In response to this wacked out comment.

Blair Wind
wow....as much as I like ironman, he has a glaring tactical disadvantage vs someone like Iceman. Sorry but Iceman wins. Every time

crucifixio
love ya sig

Mr. Universe
Wow, Stark is being heavily underrated in this thread.

He would end up knocking Bobby unconcious.

crucifixio
How do u figure..........after careful analysis, it'd b a stalemate. Bobby never ever comes thru in the clutch, he always relies on weaker team players to bring a win. Which is type gay cuz he is arguably the most powerful character on the team....Whereas Tony is more tactically sound and would make short-work of em

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Wow, Stark is being heavily underrated in this thread.

He would end up knocking Bobby unconcious.
no

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by crucifixio
How do u figure..........after careful analysis, it'd b a stalemate. Bobby never ever comes thru in the clutch, he always relies on weaker team players to bring a win. Which is type gay cuz he is arguably the most powerful character on the team....Whereas Tony is more tactically sound and would make short-work of em

word is bond, bobby is getting knocked out.

superman41082
Yeah, doesn't Iceman just destroy him? It seems like Bobby's too powerful for Tony......

Blair Wind
knocked out? Bobby doesnt get knocked out. Tony can shatter him, and think the jobs done. Iceman however can exist as ice, water, or water vapor...serouisly can just stop every molecule in Tonys body, rip all the water from his being, freeze his armour (hey if he can freeze everything that a celestial ship IS, not just itself, then I think he can do this). Iceman will win...for proof look at my respect thread...most importantly page three....

Skeets
knocked out? Bobby doesnt get knocked out. Tony can shatter him, and think the jobs done. Iceman however can exist as ice, water, or water vapor...serouisly can just stop every molecule in Tonys body, rip all the water from his being, freeze his armour (hey if he can freeze everything that a celestial ship IS, not just itself, then I think he can do this). Iceman will win...for proof look at my respect thread...most importantly page three....
notworthy Preach!!!!

A.J
im going for iceman with full abilities and and at his stongest he could do it he could make a giant ice wall then make massive tital waves to smash him around a ice ciffin can he draw the moisture from him when hes in his armor, or he could freeze it in certain points and shatter the armor the posibilities are endless

Blair Wind
^^^and those are just some of the less creative and more brutish ways he can do it. yes

juggernaut66666
plus omega level iceman can exist as a pure energy being so he can't be killed

h1a8
Bump

Decter
Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.