Spider-women vs. Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
The Spider-women in the black costum with the telepathic webbing and super strength.
I think Spider-man would get leveled by Quicky but she could handle him

Lethal_Rise
why do you hate spider-woman? w/ the exception of the costume, she's hot (wow, that sounded nerdy as hell)

Wonder Man
i just said i liked her

Lethal_Rise
IMO, she's just as powerful as spider-man, but there's so many spider women, it's annoying.

Wonder Man
Shes more powerful than Spidy but can't match his dext.

Lethal_Rise
quicksilver's not serious enough IMO, he'd slip up, or start sexually harrassing her and get his legs stomped.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Wonder Man

how is she more powerful?

Arahan
Originally posted by Wonder Man

More powerful? How?

Sparkz
They had the same level of strength...now Spider-mans been upgraded by 5 Tons. So I'd say Spider-man was more powerful.

Mr.V
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
quicksilver's not serious enough IMO, he'd slip up, or start sexually harrassing her and get his legs stomped.

hes perfectly serious now, he more or less is a terrorist; most of the superheroes and the inhumans and the cops are after him. Hes grown up alot, and i havent actually seen Pietro ever try to sexually harrass anyone in a fight.

The Fake Macoy
I thought that he was relatively faithful to his wife. Still, if he has his powers, Quicksilver wins this.

Metalmanx
Agreed. Quicksilver wins.

Arahan
QS all the way.

But what about her phermons? They would effect him.

Accel
I don't believe this version has pheromones; I think that is the current one in the New Avengers.

If she she does have them, though, QS could probably still take her out before they had any real affect on him any way.

Wonder Man
i think her psi webs make her a force to be reckoned with thats why i say she's more powerfull than spider man...he dosn't have psi webs

Arahan
oops my bad it is the black spider woman. not jessica.

psi webs? dude spidey has organic webs, that ops everything laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.