Berserker Rage vs Spidey Sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Which one is more effective?
Which one is cooler?

Lethal_Rise
rage, no question.

Space M ummy
Spider sense, easily. you have spider sense and you're freaking precognitive. I'd take that over "berzerker fury" anyday

Lethal_Rise
have you seen some of the schit that juggy, hulk, collosus, etc. have done w/ rage?

K Von Doom
spidersense.

anyone can have rage. not everyone has spidersense.

Creshosk
Hmm, Hulk rage allows you to grow stronger and stronger. Juggernaut rage allows you to live forever.

Rage amps stats. I like that.

DigiMark007
I just like the sexual innuendo of saying "My spidey sense is tingling..."

wink

grey fox
Berserker rage suck's , you lose all perception of your surroundings as you beat the crap out of someone.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by grey fox
Berserker rage suck's , you lose all perception of your surroundings as you beat the crap out of someone.
If you're Wolverine "berserker rage" is +10 to all stats, +50% speed, + 500 vision radius, and +40% critical.

superman41082
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I just like the sexual innuendo of saying "My spidey sense is tingling..."

wink

I'll buy that.... Are you gay, or a woman, or just confused???

Mr. Universe
i'd rather have an advanced spidey sense, than exhibit the lowest form of emotion known to animal.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
have you seen some of the schit that juggy, hulk, collosus, etc. have done w/ rage?

And they also are able to punch through steel. You'd need the strength factor for rage to be appropriately effective. Pre cog is better.

Lethal_Rise
wtf??? Spidey sense (or near it) can be learned through martial arts training. It's called trusting your instict.U saying you'd rather be able to dodge a punch than be able to fling a tank like a toy? you guys are nuts.

Soljer
Us guys are nuts? PLEASE be joking. The berserker rage wouldn't give you Hulk-strength. It would only slightly amp your own strength, it would be an epinephrine dump.

Something that I can get any time I want.

Pre-cog however canNOT be learned, I don't know what BS martial art you claim to study, but there is no way any martial art will teach you to predict when, where, to what severity etc. an attack will take place.

Lethal_Rise
I said near-pre cog, 's called trusting your instinct. U never said how strong you would get, so I assume hulk like.

The Fake Macoy
That's completely unrelated to beserker rage... Beserker rage is what we call "anger management issues." I would much rather have the spider-sense.

Lethal_Rise
like I said YOU NEVER SAID HOW STRONG YOU GET. I assume insane rage and insane spidey sense.

Soljer
The berserker rage is an amplification of what is already there. The hulk gets stronger than the hulk previously was, Wolverine gets stronger than wolverine previously was, you get stronger than you previously were.

And you have no right even comparing precognition to instincts. No martial artist can SENSE an attack before it happens. In the middle of a fight, sure, you can watch body language, see tells, (if the fight has gone to grappling) you can sense weight shifts. You can NOT sense an attacker from no where.

Good lord.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Soljer
The berserker rage is an amplification of what is already there. The hulk gets stronger than the hulk previously was, Wolverine gets stronger than wolverine previously was, you get stronger than you previously were.

And you have no right even comparing precognition to instincts. No martial artist can SENSE an attack before it happens. In the middle of a fight, sure, you can watch body language, see tells, (if the fight has gone to grappling) you can sense weight shifts. You can NOT sense an attacker from no where.

Good lord. no schit. point is, if u have rage, then you could technically have both, if you train hard enough. What would b better than both is focusing anger like Monster Banner did.

Soljer
Are you ignorant? I just went through the trouble of explaining what a martial artist COULD have, which is a good idea of whats going to happen because of body language, tells, weight shifts, etc. However, that is not the same as a precognition that tells you exactly when, where, and how an attack will come before it ever does.

How could you have both through training? *sighs*

If you want to say "well, you could have that martial artist sense which is NO WHERE NEAR as good as a spider sense, plus the extra strength from berserker rage," to which I could easily reply "you could have precognition and spend that 'training' time you would use to make a pathetic attempt at 'precog' in the gym. Strengthening yourself to a point where you wouldn't need a rage in a fight."

Plus, anger blinds. Get it straight now.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, that's ridiculous. Spiderman can tell when people are watching him from another building or when people have a concealed weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.