Deathstroke/Aent Zero/Deadpool vs. Fox Hound and Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Deathstroke/ Agent Zero/ Deadpool

vs.

Fox Hound and Solid Snake

Soljer
Hmm, I think Deadpool could take Solid Snake, leaving Deathstroke and Agent Zero to waste Fox.

My logic for Deadpool vs. Snake is more or less that....while they both seem to have similar powers. That is, extensive military training and enhanced...everything...Deadpool both will heal from ANYTHING Snake dishes out, and...you know...can't die. It would probably be a 6/10 for Deadpool, except he is immortal and has a healing factor second only to the hulks, pushing it up to a 10/10. Just a matter of time.

And once Deadpool finishes snake, he can help the other two players defeat Fox, if they are in need of help.

Agent Zero/Deathstroke/Deadpool 10/10 because of Deadpool's immortality. If he must, he will EVENTUALLY kill both Snake and Fox.

Disregarding the immortality, but NOT his insane healing factor which renders him immune to snake, it is probably a 7-8/10 For Deadpool's team.

Pretending for a moment that Deadpool doesn't have a healing factor, he is pretty even with Snake, taking the entire thing down to a 5-6/10 for Deadpool's team.

Happy Dance

the Darkone
Originally posted by Soljer
Hmm, I think Deadpool could take Solid Snake, leaving Deathstroke and Agent Zero to waste Fox.

My logic for Deadpool vs. Snake is more or less that....while they both seem to have similar powers. That is, extensive military training and enhanced...everything...Deadpool both will heal from ANYTHING Snake dishes out, and...you know...can't die. It would probably be a 6/10 for Deadpool, except he is immortal and has a healing factor second only to the hulks, pushing it up to a 10/10. Just a matter of time.

And once Deadpool finishes snake, he can help the other two players defeat Fox, if they are in need of help.

Agent Zero/Deathstroke/Deadpool 10/10 because of Deadpool's immortality. If he must, he will EVENTUALLY kill both Snake and Fox.

Disregarding the immortality, but NOT his insane healing factor which renders him immune to snake, it is probably a 7-8/10 For Deadpool's team.

Pretending for a moment that Deadpool doesn't have a healing factor, he is pretty even with Snake, taking the entire thing down to a 5-6/10 for Deadpool's team.

Happy Dance

Look at this way, Deathstroke goes up with Snake and kick his ass physical and mentally. Deathstroke is smarter, stronger, faster,uses 90% of his brain, healing factor, basically Slade is capatin america with more strength and super level intelligences. Agent Zero alone will f**k snake and foxhound, if your read weapon x future imperfect, Agent Zero took out top tier members of the Xmen exodus, archangel, juggernaut, syrian, and others. Deadpool will f**k snake all around, Deadpool has more weapons and he can teleport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.