Green Lantern vs Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two powerful characters

Green Lantern- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/GreenLanternII.htm

vs

Doctor Strange- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/DrStrangeII.htm

DigiMark007
Which GL? It makes a difference. Alan, due to his magical nature, is about the only one that stands a chance, prep or not. But him vs. Strange would be damn good.

He-guy88
this was done unless ur useing a diff gl hal was the last one

golem370
Guy Gardner

golem370
No prep

He-guy88
guy gets owned hes not much of a thinker so he would lose to dr.s
he just gets in their and fights nothin wrong with that but he realy aint up to dr.s level (and this is from the guy that defended hal in hal vs dr.s)

grey fox
Guy get's stomped.

He-guy88
yep guy is smacked hard he puts up a real good fight and goes till the bitter end but lose'es

golem370
What about I add Green Lantern John Stewart & Captain Marvel?

He-guy88
then cap marvel can help but havin john aint the best i mean hes not veary creative hes better then guy and combined they might have a chance

Mr. Universe
Dr. Strange 10/10

Skeets
No one's getting 10/10 on a Green Lantern of Guy's caliber.

Accel
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Which GL? It makes a difference. Alan, due to his magical nature, is about the only one that stands a chance, prep or not. But him vs. Strange would be damn good.
Agreed. That would be awesome match-up to watch.

Accel
Originally posted by Skeets
No one's getting 10/10 on a Green Lantern of Guy's caliber.
True, Strange is good, but he's not THAT good.

golem370
He is the Sorcerer Supreme

He-guy88
Originally posted by Accel
True, Strange is good, but he's not THAT good.

well guy aint the best gl hal and kyle r much better then him like i said before guy is not veary creative but i agree with others when they say theirs no 10/10

but not on either side i say strange 7/10

Skeets
Originally posted by He-guy88
well guy aint the best gl hal and kyle r much better then him like i said before guy is not veary creative but i agree with others when they say theirs no 10/10

but not on either side i say strange 7/10
Actually Guy is Hal's equal and just above Kyle....
*looks around to see if Validus is here* .....lookaround

He-guy88
Actually Guy is Hal's equal and just above Kyle....
*looks around to see if Validus is here* .....lookaround

well i dont think that guy is even on the same playing feild with kyle hes more creative then guy and has a more powerful ring he never needs to recharge now to get it to full power yes but it never runs out pluse it can never be takin from him now

Big Sexy
I don't know about 10/10 but Strange definitely wins the majority

He-guy88
Originally posted by Big Sexy

agreed but only cause their not useing a strong GL ha guy i like him but he aint powerful at all

golem370
Against all three opponents?

He-guy88
Originally posted by golem370
Against all three opponents?
could u name all three agin

Skeets
well i dont think that guy is even on the same playing feild with kyle hes more creative then guy and has a more powerful ring he never needs to recharge now to get it to full power yes but it never runs out pluse it can never be takin from him now
Huh?Guy's will power is second only to Hal's and Guy not being in the same playing field as Kyle is pure B.S.Originally posted by Big Sexy
I'll give strange 6/10 in a no prep fight against an Elite Green Lantern such as Guy.
agreed but only cause their not useing a strong GL ha guy i like him but he aint powerful at all
And again you're showing your ignorance......no

He-guy88
Huh?Guy's will power is second only to Hal's and Guy not being in the same playing field as Kyle is pure B.S.
I'll give strange 6/10 in a no prep fight against an Elite Green Lantern such as Guy.

And again you're showing your ignorance......no

it appears that u r being bias u may not be but it seem like it cause Allan Scott could take guy no prob kyle took him down easy when they fought that is after the frist ion series hal is good and i say the order is

hal allan kyle guy then john guys will power being better than kyles is not true cause kyle has used his ring without even wearing it as a matter fact someone else was wearing it (before old ion series) now iv never seen guy doing that so in no way is guys will power the same as hals or even at kyles lv

Skeets
it appears that u r being bias u may not be but it seem like it cause Allan Scott could take guy no prob kyle took him down easy when they fought that is after the frist ion series hal is good and i say the order is

hal allan kyle guy then john guys will power being better than kyles is not true cause kyle has used his ring without even wearing it as a matter fact someone else was wearing it (before old ion series) now iv never seen guy doing that so in no way is guys will power the same as hals or even at kyles
I'm bias and where did you get that from?
just because I know the character that makes me bias........ confused

And excellent example on why Guy isn't in Kyle's league...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He-guy88
I'm bias and where did you get that from?
just because I know the character that makes me bias........ confused

And excellent example on why Guy isn't in Kyle's league...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

frist i said u sound bias dident say u were and secound my example is veary good cause u aint arguing the points i made stronger ring stronger will power hes stronger then guy and as for knowing the char i know almost every thing about gls and do know everything about kyle

illadelph12
Isn't Guy the Current #1 GL (as in leader)?

He-guy88
Originally posted by illadelph12

not as far as i know hal is the one the gl comic is about agin kyle maybe
a gl and works for the corps (before new ion) but he made his new ring and it has infanite power so he recharges it to get it to full power but does not need to so its his ring not the gardians as a matter a fact his ring is stronger then the gardiaons

Skeets
What is there to argue when your argument is based on the logic that Kyle did this one thing that you've never seen Guy do which isn't that much of a feat for a GL to begin with.

Kyle has some of the best post-crisis Feats out of any Green lantern some of which were pure PIS.like the big bang crap and fighting against Parallax.I'm not knocking Kyle I just find some of those feats to be a little suspect for a regular GL.

Like a good friend of mine said(Validus)who's probably the most knowlegable when it comes to GL."It would depend on who's having the better day which would win a fight between the elite GL's"

Skeets
Originally posted by illadelph12
I think so......Originally posted by He-guy88
not as far as i know hal is the one the gl comic is about agin kyle maybe
a gl and works for the corps (before new ion) but he made his new ring and it has infanite power so he recharges it to get it to full power but does not need to so its his ring not the gardians as a matter a fact his ring is stronger then the gardiaons
What the f**k?

He-guy88
What is there to argue when your argument is based on the logic that Kyle did this one thing that you've never seen Guy do which isn't that much of a feat for a GL to begin with.

Kyle has some of the best post-crisis Feats out of any Green lantern some of which were pure PIS.like the big bang crap and fighting against Parallax.I'm not knocking Kyle I just find some of those feats to be a little suspect for a regular GL.

Like a good friend of mine said(Validus)who's probably the most knowlegable when it comes to GL."It would depend on who's having the better day which would win a fight between the elite GL's"

i agree about that but as for his thins hes done being pis wether pis or not he did them so their it is also im not basing kyle would win because of that one thing its just some of the ressions he would win he even has the strongest ring ever made so that gives him the advantage their im talking the ring after ion old series hes done many things so be it bad day or good for him he puts up hell of a fight and is prob one of the hardest ones to beat as for him loseing he can lose but if guy was having a good day and kyle was having a bad day kyles likely to kill him

He-guy88
I think so......
What the f**k?

well weres the proof that guy is the leader iv been reading all the new gl comics and its hals comic not guys and they put the main gl comics

golem370
Green Lantern Guy Captain Marvel & Green Lantern Stewart

He-guy88
then i say they win strange has his hands full with guy but would have won that but with all three of them he loeses

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Judging by the link, I'd say Hal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He-guy88
Originally posted by Tron
Judging by the link, I'd say Hal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hal vs strange has been done and i dont want to get in to that agin find it and read my points y hal wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.