Lego Star Wars 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
I heard rumors that this game is in development. is this true? if so when will it be released

jnr hiphop
I'm not really a fan of star wars so I don't remember if it was 1, 2 or 3, but I remember seeing an advertisement on a lego Star Wars.

Robo-Chocobo
lego starwars rocks.....it's just a little to simple....I loved it ....

You got to kill Jar Jar.........and it was so funny.

The Ones
i know. but is there a sequel in the works. thats what i want to know

eleveninches
its inevitable that they'll make an OT lego game eventually

MadMel
i forgot all about this 'till E3 06...looks good...especially since its got the swap-around thing..
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/704/704123p1.html
BTW..did a search, didnt work..dont get up me for not trying..

IcePunk
*wants* no expression

MadMel
*agrees*

MadMel
*BUMPS*

IcePunk
*Wonders when release date is* no expression

MadMel
fall 06...aka spring in aussie..

Kazenji
This second game is heaps better alot more stuff to do imo when it comes to collecting stuff.

Nemesis X
If people can lie about Bungie making Lego Halo, then people will lie about Lucasarts making Lego Star Wars 2. I honestly wish that game companies would stop making Lego games because I don't like them at all. You may think the game is fun at first but later on, you'll know they suck.

Raoul
they made lego star wars 2...

and ive enjoyed them all, personally... lego batman was great imo...

Nemesis X
Crap. This thread was made around in June 2005? I really need to check the dates on these threads embarrasment

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You may think the game is fun at first but later on, you'll know they suck.

IYO

Nemesis X
IYO? What does that mean?

NonSensi-Klown
"In your opinion". I thought that Lego Star Wars 2 was fun, Not serious fun. But, light humor harmless fun.

Nemesis X
And when you say "not serious fun" then that would mean the game was hardly any fun at all. Lego Star Wars should stack up and stay in the toy box forever.

Kazenji
All these Lego games are as of recent are 10x better then some of the older Lego crap games in the past.

Nemesis X
Lego games are amusing these days if you're still 8 years old.

I don't even find one Lego game amusing and the same goes for Bionicle.

Raoul

I don't even find one Lego game amusing and the same goes for Bionicle.

you're missing out on the star wars/batman ones, imo...

Nemesis X
I wouldn't play a Lego game even it had a Gears of War version.

Raoul
I wouldn't play a Lego game even it had a Gears of War version.

that would probably suck, tbh... no comedy...

Kazenji

Your weird......

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
Your weird......

Like telling me what age you started playing Legos?

Kazenji
Lets just put it this way i'm over the age of 20 and i'm enjoying these new lego games so yea that pretty much blows your theory out the window regarding you have to be 8 years old to enjoy them.

Morridini
This second game is heaps better alot more stuff to do imo when it comes to collecting stuff.

If you are first going tyo play the games today, why nto just get teh Complete Saga?

I can't specify which was better, as the Complete Saga combined both games into one huge game, and manw as it great. One of the best games I've played on the 360 in fact.

The other Lego games however I haven't tried, the demo for Indiana didn't seem as fun, and the Batman I haven't tried yet.

Nemesis X
Lets just put it this way i'm over the age of 20 and i'm enjoying these new lego games so yea that pretty much blows your theory out the window regarding you have to be 8 years old to enjoy them.

If you like playing kiddie games then go right on ahead. I'm not trying to convince you Lego sucks. It's just my opinion.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Morridini
If you are first going tyo play the games today, why nto just get teh Complete Saga?

I can't specify which was better, as Complete Saga both games into one huge game, and manw as it great. One of the best games I've played on the 360 in fact.

Well the reason i have Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 is because i got Lego Star Wars 1 long before Complete Saga even came out and then a while back i got the second game so yea theres no point in getting the complete trilogy imo

If you like playing kiddie games then go right on ahead. I'm not trying to convince you Lego sucks. It's just my opinion.

Oh and i suppose you consider the Ratchet and Clank, Jak Games any other Platform game kiddie erm

You'd be surprised people over the age of 20 do play those sort of games.

Nemesis X
I'm just not that huge a Lego fan okay? Ratchet and Clank I did enjoy but we're talking about games that involve blocks that look like characters from movies and a comic book.

Raoul
I'm just not that huge a Lego fan okay? Ratchet and Clank I did enjoy but we're talking about games that involve blocks that look like characters from movies and a comic book.

do you like the original star wars trilogy?

if you have, play lego star wars 2... i guarantee you'll laugh your ass off at some of the jokes...

Kosta
Played it. Got bored of it in five minutes. no expression

Zack Fair
Me too.

NonSensi-Klown
And when you say "not serious fun" then that would mean the game was hardly any fun at all. Lego Star Wars should stack up and stay in the toy box forever.

No, by "not serious fun", I mean they're not games that me and three other guys are going to be sitting there with our "game faces" on, playing with absolute 100% concentration. It's a game thats good for parties and laughing and such. And als oit's not "serious" in that it's light hearted. It's basically just satire. Playing any "Lego" game is like listening to Wierd Al's songs, which are light-hearted and funny remakes of real, usually more serious songs.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kosta
Played it. Got bored of it in five minutes. no expression

I got bored of it in two minutes. no expression

Morridini
Well that settles it then, noone can get an impression of a game in two or five minutes, so we know what kind of people who we're dealing with here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.