Blackbolt vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Magneto is powerfull. But ah...look the f*^k out.

Mr. Universe
This would be an epic encounter. But I'd give the edge to Magneto as he controls the entire range of the EMF field, and Black Bolts power depends heavily on electrons which Magneto manipulates at will. Magnus for the win. And I imagine Magnus being able to withstand the quasi-sonic scream in his ff.

Lethal_Rise
mas would find a way to rip out BB's vocal chords.

Grimm22
BB should take it, although Magneto can find a way to win if the fight goes on too long.

Lethal_Rise
mags is slightly smarter, and undoubtedly more ruthless, especially in battle.

The Fake Macoy
Unless Magneto's far stronger than I remember, (which he could be, it's been awhile), than I say that BB is just too powerful to lose this.

Lethal_Rise
100tons=MAg 2tons=BB . THink about it.

drwerwer
well some of black bolts powers wouldnt work on mags since mags has control of electrons to a certain degree and he would think of something clever to take black bolt down

RisingStorm
Magneto is smarter. That's already an advantage, plus he controls something that BB has for defense and offense. The quasi-sonic scream though...doubtful.

Longinus
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
100tons=MAg 2tons=BB . THink about it.

Using his powers in conjunction w/ his strength he is class 60-100 I believe, but I'm leaning towards 60. Anyway BB took out Apocalypse who's more powerful than Mags so...

batdude123
Originally posted by Longinus
Using his powers in conjunction w/ his strength he is class 60-100 I believe, but I'm leaning towards 60. Anyway BB took out Apocalypse who's more powerful than Mags so...

Not true. Mags has tooled Apoc as well.

Whittdawg92
BB is a bad man, but i dunno if he's mag level

Longinus
Originally posted by batdude123
Not true. Mags has tooled Apoc as well.

Well then thats complete bull, how does a guy in an alternate future rule the Earth and gets tooled by someone who get mind raped by CX and gets his ass handed to him by the X-Men. It's bull crap and I don't care BB still beats his ass. An all out scream, if its able to blow up Superman's head is enough to take down Mag's forcefield.

thedude1948
IF Magneto can rip Blackbolt's Antenna off his head than Magneto has a chance to win. If not Blackbolt rips him to pieces.

batdude123
Originally posted by Longinus
Well then thats complete bull, how does a guy in an alternate future rule the Earth and gets tooled by someone who get mind raped by CX and gets his ass handed to him by the X-Men. It's bull crap and I don't care BB still beats his ass. An all out scream, if its able to blow up Superman's head is enough to take down Mag's forcefield.

Nah, he wouldn't be able to mess up Mag's shields. For all intents and purposes, they're perfect. Not to mention, Magneto's shields have withstood a mental attack from Galactus, and it took the combined telepathy of Jean Grey and Prof X to bypass his shield. EVEN THEN, Magneto diverted his attention elsewhere, so they were able to get in. wink

Grimm22
Well if BB used a full concentrated blast on Magneto, there probobly wouldnt be anything left no expression

Cosidering that BB's full scream can pwn guys like Thor pretty easily erm

A.J
It depends if BB is smart enough to use the scream straight away, which he never does. But here that would be fighting to full so 6/10 for BB.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well if BB used a full concentrated blast on Magneto, there probobly wouldnt be anything left no expression

Cosidering that BB's full scream can pwn guys like Thor pretty easily erm

I don't know where you got that from. Thor kicked the shit outa BB.

Not to mention you have NO IDEA how powerful Mags' shields are. no expression

A.J
It was a good fight, he exploited his weakness, didn't kick the shit out of him.

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J
It was a good fight, he exploited his weakness, didn't kick the shit out of him.

Yes he did. jockey

HandOfFate
I would say this is a even fight. 5/5

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
mags is slightly smarter, and undoubtedly more ruthless, especially in battle. He's not smarter.

Validus
Nah, he wouldn't be able to mess up Mag's shields. For all intents and purposes, they're perfect. Not to mention, Magneto's shields have withstood a mental attack from Galactus, and it took the combined telepathy of Jean Grey and Prof X to bypass his shield. EVEN THEN, Magneto diverted his attention elsewhere, so they were able to get in. wink
You forgot your favorite line.

"Magneto isn't arguably the most powerful man on the planet for nothing!"

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
You forgot your favorite line.

"Magneto isn't arguably the most powerful man on the planet for nothing!"

Damn straight. jockey herbnana

A.J
Yes he did. jockey It was like one or two hits. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J
It was like one or two hits. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't say it was, but he was still owned.

A.J
He may of owened but........

Ah screw it.

batdude123
stick out tongue

A.J
boxing

Khellendros
Depends. BB can create electromagnetic fields as well with his powers. Hell, he's contained multiple fist-sized black holes with said magnetic fields. Also, he has some decent control of his voice, he can attune it to a single person, or evev focus it for use in an enclosed, nearly indestructible room with others standing very close by. He stands a decent chance.

illadelph12
bump

janus77
Magneto, prolly could control BB's powers better than BB.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by janus77
Magneto, prolly could control BB's powers better than BB. no expression

That's not even remotely possible...

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
Magneto, prolly could control BB's powers better than BB.

dur

basilisk
IMO, Blackbolt.

The only time I remember them meeting was an old Amazing Adventures or something from the 70s.. Magneto kidnapped Blackbolt and brainwashed him but I don't think they actually fought except for a few punches. Blackbolt did basically own the Mandarin in one of them though.

leonidas
this may be a battle we'll finally see go down. not sure about the power level mags will be wielding though as he's currently not as strong as he has been in the past.

assuming full strength for both of course....it's tough. damn, this would be close. be interesting to see mags' full shields against the voice. not sure which would win. minus the voice i THINK i'd take mags for a tiny majority. with the voice it depends if mags could shield or not.

this would be a fantastic battle. great bz material. thumb up

Flyattractor
Would like to see this fight but it has to take place somewhere where BB doesn't play by the "Holding back because of others" nonsense.

Eh Fudge Maggy Boy.

I give it to BB.

carver9
Magneto 8/10

Surtur
I'm not even sure why people think Magneto could just all willy nilly take control of BB's powers. When he can KO people like Gladiator or Hulk by whispering, a full scream would be a level of power hilariously above what Magneto usually tends to work with.

Am I saying he loses? Not necessarily, but I just don't think he's going to "lol nope I'm controlling it now!" BB's voice.

If I was Magneto I'd try to f*ck with the electrical impulses in BB's brain to prevent him from being able to do any severe damage.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm not even sure why people think Magneto could just all willy nilly take control of BB's powers. When he can KO people like Gladiator or Hulk by whispering, a full scream would be a level of power hilariously above what Magneto usually tends to work with.
This.

leonidas
depends--mags--while weakened has handled nukes. sometimes bb's scream is this uber thing, other times, it's less than. thor was able to detect a weakness in bb by following the flow of energy to his antenna. as i think about it, mags should probably be able to do the same thing just as easily (see proteus showing). if he can do that he may well be able to disable or disrupt that flow of electrons or just focus on damaging the antenna.

Surtur
Yes but Gladiator flies through stars and yet is KOed by a whisper. Hulk is..Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
depends--mags--while weakened has handled nukes.

And brought that Breakworld bullet back.

leonidas
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes but Gladiator flies through stars and yet is KOed by a whisper. Hulk is..Hulk.

maybe it ko'd him. never really knew for sure. text says something like sends him reeling or something equally vague but he does look ko'd. anyway not really sure what this is intended to say. glads' durability is pretty good, but....the whisper was from behind and straight in his era, so it better have had a huge effect on him. we saw a scream ko an alternate terrax in new avengers, which is pretty good but again, sometimes it seems truly awesome, other times....meh. his whispers are usually shown to be as effective as his screams tbh. mag's shields (when he's been at full strength) have still never been broken to the best of my knowledge. they've been weakened and held out against nukeS, they've held against hulk and thor and even dark phoenix. given his own energy control i'd tend to think they would hold here, at least enough to let mags get in his own attack--especially given that a scream is never, ever his first move....

krisblaze
Let's not just solely focus on Magneto's highs.

His lows and average so far away from Black Bolt's operating average.

leonidas
when he's operating at full power he doesn't have many lows tbh....i would say their averages are not far apart at all. mag's powers have fluctuated wildly over the years but at full power he is a monster. typically it comes down to some plot or a full on prof x or other psi attack to take him out, an option bolt doesn't have.

it would be interesting to see if bb's own electron control would impact mag's shields though. possible i guess, but mag's energy control is uber himself. i still say the overall edge goes to mags but it isn't a sure thing.

carver9
Black Bolt have worse showings than Mags though and Magneto have far better highs.

krisblaze
Not even close Carter.

Originally posted by leonidas
when he's operating at full power he doesn't have many lows tbh....i would say their averages are not far apart at all. mag's powers have fluctuated wildly over the years but at full power he is a monster. typically it comes down to some plot or a full on prof x or other psi attack to take him out, an option bolt doesn't have.

it would be interesting to see if bb's own electron control would impact mag's shields though. possible i guess, but mag's energy control is uber himself. i still say the overall edge goes to mags but it isn't a sure thing.

What do you mean at full power?

Magneto has plenty of low/mediocre showings without being weakened or something.

leonidas
his power has fluctuated wildly over his career. what low showings are you talking about?

StiltmanFTW
Bolt's greatest feat is being the only Inhuman who doesn't suck.

ghostman
does carver have a vandetta against BB?

i get stiltman-spiderman man vibes from this

leonidas
it's because bolt has beaten hulk a couple times.....

h1a8
Magneto, easily

h1a8
1. Blood reverse
2. Demolecularize the antenna (like he did to adamantium)
3. Easily block scream (since it is a form of electrons) with shields
4. Reverse the scream back on BBC (since it's a form of electrons)
5. Tear a piece of metal off antenna and form sharp stabbing object and stab BB through the heart or brain.
6. Pick BB up by the antenna and turn him around (no scream) and repeatedly slam with unto the ground from great Heights.
7. Bfr BB by controlling the antenna.

Mags is tailor made to easily beat BB

Flyattractor
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Blood reverse
2. Demolecularize the antenna (like he did to adamantium)
3. Easily block scream (since it is a form of electrons) with shields
4. Reverse the scream back on BBC (since it's a form of electrons)
5. Tear a piece of metal off antenna and form sharp stabbing object and stab BB through the heart or brain.
6. Pick BB up by the antenna and turn him around (no scream) and repeatedly slam with unto the ground from great Heights.
7. Bfr BB by controlling the antenna.

Mags is tailor made to easily beat BB

Yeah. Maggy is heavy with PIC/CIS induced abilities.

EcstaticGrace
I'm looking forward to this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.