link vs grom hellskream (wc3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vanice
grom is damn strong but link's got the brains... what will happen?

kamikz
Which Link is this? From Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, the first Zelda????

I think Link takes this though, he has many special powers including invurnability, defeated a 1000 years old swordmaster/beast, so many different items and skills, and got other powerful spells and abilities....

vanice
yeah well let's say link from the ocarina of time vs the possesed grom.

and grom has got some deadly special powers to.

kamikz
Yeah, but I don't see him overcoming Link because.....

Mirror image will be useless against the eye of truth....
Wind Walk will be useless against the eye of truth....
Critical Strike....if we take this logical than that would be a very hard strike, not effective when Link is invurnable...
Bladestorm, same as above...

So I don't see him overcoming Link with special abilities, and in fighting skills Link got to much for him. Also, Link has specialities like Din's fire.. Remember that a similar fire killed Grom... (When he struck Mannaroth).
If this is possesed Grom then Link could fire a light arrow and Grom would be dead most likley...

vanice
dunno what this eye of the truth thing is realy, but if it means that he always sees the "right" thing, grom's got some serious problem. still you shouldn't count him out. it will probably be like one hit one kill, if he gets a chance to hit link.

kamikz
It causes him to see everything as it should be, or spot invisibility, so yes.... And I think Grom would be dead in one hit two, and it is much more likley that Link will get a hit. And he has invincibility too...

Tallis
Well if it's a straight sword on sword fight, it goes either way, cause that is like pitting a Knight against a Samurai.

If it's an all out battle however Link takes it

MadMel
dude, the spelling on the heading is killing me.'Hellskream'?..its like 'jink', instead of 'link'

vanice
Originally posted by MadMel
dude, the spelling on the heading is killing me.'Hellskream'?..its like 'jink', instead of 'link'

if you don't have anything to say keep your mouth shut.

.and by the way, I bet you're saying jink. Australians usually have sick in their mouth....

kamikz
Originally posted by Tallis
Well if it's a straight sword on sword fight, it goes either way, cause that is like pitting a Knight against a Samurai.

If it's an all out battle however Link takes it

I think Link takes it in a straight sword fight. Link has defeated some damn good swordsmen, even as a kid. (The giant Samurai, 3 of the best swordsmen at Ikania, first 2 at the same time, then the king, Garos who are ninjas with special powers and swords growing out of their hands). As an adult he is even better, (defeated a 1000 year old beast/swordsman, a dark version of himself, and a whole mass of Stalfos, Lizardos, Ironknuckles, Darknuts....).

Grom's greatest accomplishment was striking down Mannaroth, which only required a strike on his stomach, no swordplaying what so ever....

Kaithen

kamikz
Yeah, Link is WAY stronger than Grom, with the golden gauntlets it even says in the guides that he has the strenght of carrying small MOUNTAINS. His sword is unbreakable whilst Grom wields...an axe. His special abilities (which I doubt are even canon) are useless against Link whilst Link's will WTFpwn him..

Kaithen
YEAH!, even if grom uses the 4 grom ability, Link would see who is the real one. If he get invisible, Link would see him. If he uses blade storm, Link would shot a big light arrow in his head!

kamikz
The only chance he would have is the Bladestorm, which will not be a problem because....

Link can do a similar spin but with longer range.
Nayrues love will make him unkillable.
With the rabbits mask Link is faster and can run away while shooting light arrows.
His shield would parry it.
Din's fire, which surrounds him with a wall of fire.

vanice
Originally posted by kamikz
The only chance he would have is the Bladestorm, which will not be a problem because....

Link can do a similar spin but with longer range.
Nayrues love will make him unkillable.
With the rabbits mask Link is faster and can run away while shooting light arrows.
His shield would parry it.
Din's fire, which surrounds him with a wall of fire.

I don't think it will be all that easy...
links spin is nothing like the blade storm.
grom could stay out of combat while link is invincible.
rabbits mask comes from majoras mask and this was ocarina link right. and blademasters are generally very fast. probably the fastest melee heroes.

and all this talk about link being very strong because of his gauntlets... well it's an item right. if you would give grom all the good items in the game (like ankh of reincarnation for example) we would have a completely different situation.

but link will still win tough. laughing out loud

Kaithen
YEAH!

kamikz
Originally posted by vanice
I don't think it will be all that easy...
links spin is nothing like the blade storm.
grom could stay out of combat while link is invincible.
rabbits mask comes from majoras mask and this was ocarina link right. and blademasters are generally very fast. probably the fastest melee heroes.

and all this talk about link being very strong because of his gauntlets... well it's an item right. if you would give grom all the good items in the game (like ankh of reincarnation for example) we would have a completely different situation.

but link will still win tough. laughing out loud

Yes, it will.

Link's spin has a much wider range than Grom's, and it sends out waves of fire and magic.
How would he stay out? If he runs he gets an arrow pierced into his neck, if he thinks he is invisible he is dead wrong..
No, you can have the rabbits mask in OOT.
That's just a stat, has nothing to do with Grom, he didn't look very fast, Link is awefully fast though (when thinking of what he has done).

Those items do not belong to Grom, those are not his belongings and should not be included. That's like giving Link all of the masks in Majoras Mask because he had them in it...

Link takes this, easy.

Burning thought
just send diablo in there and destroy link for gods sake, Hellscream isnt even a powerful Warcraft/Blizzard based character roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kaithen
wtf... link would kill diablo, but we dont have to discuss that in this thread.

Burning thought
...sniggers... kill diablo, no one can kill diablo fool, theres no character in any games vs forum or any game that can "kill" diablo, and very few that can beat him

kamikz
I thought you did that in the Diablo games......

Kaithen
Yeah, dont you kill Diablo in the games?

MadMel
no, u trap him inside a soulstone, then destroy the soulstone before he breaks out again, but thats almost impossible without that hammer..cant remember its name..he's like sauron, you can destroy him physically, but you can only trap his soul, then destroy it..

Burning thought
you dont destroy his soul, as i said, impossible, its sent to the deepest bowls of the abyss of hell, you cannot kill diablo, without a soulstone however he can simply instantly possess you if anyone manages to destroy his body which is not easy

Kaithen
Allright, why dont we put in ganondorf in the this to. Grom has no acces to the mastersword and cant kill him.

Now shut up please..

Burning thought
IMO this is a silly thread, how can an orc defeat Link when hes got all these enchanted weapons and such roll eyes (sarcastic)

kamikz
Burning thought said it, Link wins without a hard match...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.