adamantium crew vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
wolverine
lady deathstrike
sabertooth
x-23

vs

superman

Soljer
Do the words "Speed Blitz" mean anything to you?

Grimm22
Why? no expression

Just why?!?

batdude123
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
wolverine
lady deathstrike
sabertooth
x-23

vs

superman

doh *slap*

TheKahn
team wins no expression

spetznaz
wolverine
lady deathstrike
sabertooth
x-23

vs

superman

Superman acquires a nice set of Adamantium-laced skeletons and other particulars.

Big Sexy
Dude, heat vision on all four, then icebreath, then trophy case they go.

Swanky-Tuna
He can just slap them on the head like Juggernaut did that one guy. By the way, if anyone has that scan I'd like get it please.

golem370
I think this would be a better for you ALEMASTER Adamantium team Wolverine Sabretooth Cyber lady deathstrike x-23 Ultron Alkhema Bullseye Tess One

Fanboy
No no no you are all wrong Superman would die because these guys are better fighters and they are quick and can dodge bullets and you may think Superman could kick there asses but he can not because they are better fighters and adamantium can cut them and you are all just wrong
No Adamantium Wolverine rules all. rolling on floor laughing no wacko

Fanboy
Originally posted by Fanboy
No no no you are all wrong Superman would die because these guys are better fighters and they are quick and can dodge bullets and you may think Superman could kick there asses but he can not because they are better fighters and adamantium can cut them and you are all just wrong

Okay just joking these douchebags lose Superman kicks there asses faster then he drank out of that milk cartoon in that show with Dean Cain.

batdude123
Originally posted by Fanboy

eek! laughing

Big Sexy
I know put superman on the other half of the world in a straight line from the four and lets see if those senses of Wolverine can smell a asswhoopin comin from the other side.

LoganRocks
wut r u talikng abot? wolvernie culd take this solo he stabb thanos!!!!!!11 he surviev nuke!!1 Supes is taost!!!!11

batdude123
Originally posted by LoganRocks
wut r u talikng abot? wolvernie culd take this solo he stabb thanos!!!!!!11 he surviev nuke!!1 Supes is taost!!!!11

*Looks at username*

Please tell me you're joking?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
*Looks at username*

Please tell me you're joking? o boy, not another one

He-guy88
well sups wins they cant hur him in any way

LoganRocks
Wut r u sayin? logan cna pull thsi oen off!!!!!! Supse isnt any tuohger thna Thanos!!!!

Big Sexy
dude, I'm not going to bother.

He-guy88
i mean the only way wolve dies is to obliterate his entire body then no healing but sups wont go for the kill but he still wins

LoganRocks
wovle cna regen form 1 cell!!!!! nutin supes duz can stpo him!!!!!!

Big Sexy
how old are you? Youre not 15

He-guy88
wovle cna regen form 1 cell!!!!! nutin supes duz can stpo him!!!!!!

yes i know that thats y i said obliterate his hole body i dident say hole body except one cell

drwerwer
well i think superman since he would just fly above them let an aray of heat vision down on them and make them a little out of it then go down there and punch their guts out

diabloman
wolverine
lady deathstrike
sabertooth
x-23

vs

superman forgot to add doc oc on there

The Fake Macoy
Okay, as much fun as this can be, we all know that Wolverine can't regenerate from one cell. I say that Superman makes a new set of silverwear from their bones.

He-guy88
i say sups def

UniOmni
Superman can't exactly kill Wolverine. Whatever he does to him, he will heal from. He's healed from too many things too NOT be able to heal from whatever superman dishes out. Heals too fast, and quickly. Superman can outlive him though. By a few million years. Everybody else on the team dies. Wolverine survives, once Clark tires of trying to put him down.

He-guy88
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman can't exactly kill Wolverine. Whatever he does to him, he will heal from. He's healed from too many things too NOT be able to heal from whatever superman dishes out. Heals too fast, and quickly. Superman can outlive him though. By a few million years. Everybody else on the team dies. Wolverine survives, once Clark tires of trying to put him down.

well thats y u have to kill his entire body he has to be obliterrated he heals to fast other wise
but sups wins agin

batdude123

His healing factor can be overloaded if there is less than 75% of his blood/muscles/tissue missing. He would die then. Superman has the means to do this via the heat vision.

Tron
Superman watches 24 while they're going to town, then pimpslaps each of them to different parts of the planet during commercials.

bean_machine
So can Wolverine survive the heat the sun. I mean Supes has heat vision that is much hotter than the sun.

Another thing what is the melting point of adamantium. If Supes melts Wolverine up the adamantium wont heal back up into his bones.

Supes can just speedblitz him and throw him into the sun where he disintegrates and does not come back

He-guy88
His healing factor can be overloaded if there is less than 75% of his blood/muscles/tissue missing. He would die then. Superman has the means to do this via the heat vision.

im pretty sure that when magneto ripped his adamantium form his body he healed and that riped his body open

agin sups wins im just defending wolves healing factor

He-guy88
Originally posted by bean_machine
So can Wolverine survive the heat the sun. I mean Supes has heat vision that is much hotter than the sun.

Another thing what is the melting point of adamantium. If Supes melts Wolverine up the adamantium wont heal back up into his bones.

Supes can just speedblitz him and throw him into the sun where he disintegrates and does not come back

no he cant regenerate his adamantium but he will grow bone claws doseent mean nothin but it would happen

LoganRocks
Wvlo can regen neting!! n he ahs survied hte haet of het sun b4! Wolv cud taek supes n a fite! he jus has mroe skill nto mutch waeker beter reflxes etc etc etc

He-guy88
Wvlo can regen neting!! n he ahs survied hte haet of het sun b4! Wolv cud taek supes n a fite! he jus has mroe skill nto mutch waeker beter reflxes etc etc etc

i say superman wins but i will defend wolve when it called for win or lose

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
no he cant regenerate his adamantium but he will grow bone claws doseent mean nothin but it would happen

Nope, Wolverine's healing factor can AND MOST CERTAINLY WOULD be overloaded by Superman's heat vision. Superman would blast all of his skin/muscles/tissue off while melting the adamantium in his body. He's not immortal, so he wouldn't survive this.

Creshosk
wovle cna regen form 1 cell!!!!! Not without the aide of that crystal he can't.

n he ahs survied hte haet of het sun b4! Not without help from Jean he hasn't.

He-guy88
Nope, Wolverine's healing factor can AND MOST CERTAINLY WOULD be overloaded by Superman's heat vision. Superman would blast all of his skin/muscles/tissue off while melting the adamantium in his body. He's not immortal, so he wouldn't survive this.

im pretty sure that when magneto ripped his adamantium form his body he healed and that riped his body open

agin sups wins im just defending wolves healing factor

o yeah i went their

batdude123
o yeah i went their

Nope. no I wouldn't be the same thing. Not only would he have litterally ALL of his body singed completely off, but he would have BOILING adamantium in his system. Wolverine's tough, but he's not this tough and he is certainly not immortal. This would most certainly kill him.

He-guy88
Nope. no I wouldn't be the same thing. Not only would he have litterally ALL of his body singed completely off, but he would have BOILING adamantium in his system. Wolverine's tough, but he's not this tough and he is certainly not immortal. This would most certainly kill him.

well iv even said that u'ed have to almost completay oblitarate wolves body to kill him look on this tread its their like twice

Creshosk
Uncanny X-Men #142

batdude123
Originally posted by Creshosk
Uncanny X-Men #142

Was that the one where the alternate future Wolverine dies???

batdude123
well iv even said that u'ed have to almost completay oblitarate wolves body to kill him look on this tread its their like twice

Well, it WOULD completely oblitarate Wolverine's body, and thus, would kill him. wink

badabing
Why is this a debate?

Creshosk
Was that the one where the alternate future Wolverine dies??? by having all the flesh blasted from his bones by an Omega sentinal. Yes.

He-guy88
Well, it WOULD completely oblitarate Wolverine's body, and thus, would kill him. wink

well thats my hole point cause i said that wolve healing factor works fast so when y hurt him u have to almost all destroy his cells not because he regenerates from one cell but because its so fast working so were basicaly on the same side y are we arguing

batdude123
well thats my hole point cause i said that wolve healing factor works fast so when y hurt him u have to almost all destroy his cells not because he regenerates from one cell but because its so fast working so were basicaly on the same side y are we arguing

I really don't know. big grin

He-guy88
I really don't know. big grin

o well we agree i gess thats all that matters

Tron
Originally posted by badabing
Why is this a debate?

Let them have their moment. Everyone's been having peaceful, somewhat intelligent debates today, let it go for as long as it can. roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
Firstly, Superman can't boil adamantium. Nobody(iirc) else has, and this isn't the DCU, so that means Superman won't likely be the first.
Secondly, if Wolverine can survive Havok, then i'd wager he can survive Superman. Havok shoots plasma....As in the hottest stuff in the universe plasma??

I hate to argue pro wolverine, since i hate him and his jobber aura, but seeing what else he's survived in the past, makes me doubt Superman kills him now.

badabing
Firstly, Superman can't boil adamantium. Nobody(iirc) else has, and this isn't the DCU, so that means Superman won't likely be the first.
Secondly, if Wolverine can survive Havok, then i'd wager he can survive Superman. Havok shoots plasma....As in the hottest stuff in the universe plasma??

I hate to argue pro wolverine, since i hate him and his jobber aura, but seeing what else he's survived in the past, makes me doubt Superman kills him now.
Superman burns all of Logan's flesh until there is only a shiny, adamantium skeleton left. Logan is dead.

Big Sexy
burn the flesh and then cool it with the ice breath. Theres a trophy for the fortress of solitude.

Tron

Well, seeing as how the start of the thread says nothing about fighting to the death, he doesn't have to kill him, just beat him (and everyone else here), and he does it very swiftly and easily.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Tron
Well, seeing as how the start of the thread says nothing about fighting to the death, he doesn't have to kill him, just beat him (and everyone else here), and he does it very swiftly and easily.

agree'ed but ill still defend wolve healing factor no matter wat

Tron
agree'ed but ill still defend wolve healing factor no matter wat

I can understand that, but his healing factor's really a non, ummm, factor here.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Tron
I can understand that, but his healing factor's really a non, ummm, factor here.

that was pretty funny

Tank_6603
Superman gets tired of the marvel comics universe and all of the wolverine fanboys. He goes to the Marvel Earth and digs a trench in the ocean with his pinkey all the way to the earth's core, as the water rushes into the liquid hot magma core it is instantly transformed into high-powered steam turning the crater into a makeshift jet engine. Supes guides the earth towards to sun inevitably killing everyone. Game Over. Lets see wolvie out-heal that one.

Milkie
Superman freezes them and breaks the block of ice that they are incased in shattering them into a million pieces...

He would do that but it would be pretty cool if he did...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.