Story of Oaurious+ Character creation and permission to play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
heres where the storyline and some monster info goes, also this is where players can form their characters, this is also where you get permission post in the main RP, if you are daunted by such a big storyline there is a quick summery of whats happening but it is recomended that you read the story to understand key elements of the RP, especially recomended to skim through to get an understanding for the races, here you can also discuss ideas for the RP that i may employ as well as monsters

Story:
Averonian story:
For years the angel like race of Averonians have lived in peace, building their holy cathedrals and white cities as well as protecting the lesser races, the sunlit land of Averonia with its grasslands and white deserts have been at peace for decades until the Lord of Darkness set his eye on their domain, in his evil he is planning to unleash his armies and together with the lord of Chaos will crush the land and make it into a land of the dead, wastelands of fire and ash where only evil resides, however the defenders and scouts of Aveross the great capital city of Averonia have heard of the whereabouts of an ancient artefact long forgotten, the rod of creation, long ago, Dephalus god of the Averonians lost it in a battle with the lord of chaos, as the powers of chaos and light did battle the world shook, however light prevailed yet the lord of chaos weakened performed one mighty hammer blow of chaotic energies that sent the rod of creation, the god of lights most powerful weapon deep down into the worlds core, the god was unable to retrieve it, especially with the madness of the chaos armies swarming across the lands to avenge their master. Now the rod has been sent up through the core and has rumoured to be in the keeping of the nephilak, a race of time controlling beings who wish to unleash its power and to take the power as their own, their temple is said to be hidden however and few soles have seen it, some say it is through great vallies and mountains, others up in the northern glaciers, others say it is the centre of the lands. The Averonians wish to take back the Scepter for Dephalus yet the dark lord has other intentions for such a weapon. The Gods have however agreed not to actually walk on the world in material form until the scepter has been uncovered, then they may walk the world of Oaurious

Aquelons story:
The wise and inventive Aquelon race live out in the far oceans, building great machines and inventions. The Aquelons use a special power source of magic that can allow them to bring to life inanimate objects and have developed a special metal that they are capable of creating through simple magic. The Aquelons are an intelligent race who are known to be the most magical race in the world of Oaurious, the simplest of Aquelon civilians even know powers over water and can summon small dragons and creatures to aid them. Aquelons are known for their inventive nature as well, constructing enormous city ships that span miles in length made from magic metal, carrying cities atop their huge hulls and bearing thousands of cannons that fire magic energy, these ships are one of the most feared forces on the face of Oaurious, not only are these ships enormous, powerful, carrying thousands of Aquelons all armed with arcane knowledge but they are also fast, they move at thousands of miles per hour and can fly allowing them to get to almost any destination on the World within minutes in some cases. Aquelons build many mechanical inventions, enormous robotic leviathans with all forms of magic weaponry, they are also known for their skill with summoning, calling forth gigantic Aquatic creatures and beasts from the sea, or from the air since they not only the element of Water but also air, calling forth Dragons and elementals. The story goes that they have a want for the almost limitless powers that the great Volcano of the chaos lands provide, they want to use this power and capture it. Although the Aquelons are not evil, they are neither good, more of a neutral race yet would rather side with the light than Darkness and so are loyal to Averonians, Humans and the races who are allied with them.

Humans story:

The Humans from the south are a great nation, although a far younger race than most of the others in Oaurious they are both wise and cunning and trade with all their allies, not all races trade together, Averonians and Aquelons trade with eachother or their allies rarely yet humans trade with everyone and can even bargain with these races. humans have developed gun powder and certain steam contraptions such as tanks and flying machines. Humans wear a special Delorite armour which is a metal that can absorb shock, such as explosion and hits from very hard blows, such hits will push the wearer from its feet but he will not feel some of the concussive force, Delorite is both stronger and as lighter than steel and is far cheaper, also humans are allied with Dwarves and elves especially, both forces aid them loyally in battle and Dwarves especially fight under the same banner, the invention of gun powder and Steam is owed to the inventive dwarves, also Mages are tought by the Aquelons and so give humans magic power as well. The Humans and dwarves are in a great battle against the race known as the Degrosh, they are the first inventors of Delorite yet since the inquisitive humans have blasted open their mines to reach the Delorite ore, the Degrosh are now at war. Humans protect their allies and are loyal to the end, and so in turn all allies usually protect Humans, which is how the humans have survived against the giant Degrosh for so long, humans march against the Chaos and darkness if needed by thier allies

Gaians story:
The forest and nature loving Gaians are a race of Elves, Ents, Woodland and forest creatures and beasts of the Earth, Elementals and skillful elves make the ranks of their armies, summoning such forces in battle along with many other nature spells to support them. They also have the largest monsters of Oaurious at their command, these beasts can be summoned or called upon to aid the war effort. Gaians have only one need to fight, and that is to defeat the forces that have burned down their forests for centuries, the chaos armies have done this to them and so they will avenge the Ents and forest animals that have lost their homes, otherwise they are usually the most neutral and peaceful creatures in the world but the armies of the Gaians now march to chaos and purge such barbaric creatures from the world. Allied with the Averonians,Humans and Aquelons they fight with their friends on battle, although without the right summoners and keeper of beasts the greater Gaian creatures will not aid other races.

Chaos' story:
the Chaos are simply there to transform the world into a burning wasteland, with their legions of Orcs, Monsters, Dragons and fiery beasts they swarm the land. With the largest army in the world and some of the fiercest troops they are almost unstoppable, however many orc tribes are at war, and the monsters of chaos rarely combine forces, if they were they would most certainly be able to destroy half the world and would rarely be defeaten. Led by the Chaos king who is ruled only by the Chaos Lord himself, the armies of chaos are sent forth to burn forests and destroy lands, those under the full command of the King work together, under the same banner monsters from around the region fight for the King and their Lord but if only they all the beings of chaos could be gathered in such a force there would be almost no stopping them.

Darkness' story:
The legions of Darkness are from the Abyss, a dark realm where only evil and the dead reside, this place was created by the Dark God at the beginning of time, while the other gods created oaurious, he refused to help and so created his own dimension and world, from here he created unimaginable horrors, however he has now layed his eyes on Oaurious and his dark thoughts make him wants to take the world and make it into another great Abyss, another land where only the dead and darkneded walk, he has sent his Demons, Undead and Spectoral beings through great portals in the lower south east corner of the world, the land has become corrupted and the sun never beams down upon it, fields of bodies litter the land and rivers of the dead and poison flow through it, few creatures can walk on the land or get within a mile of it and not get corrupted and diseased by such a realm. But now the God of Darkness has created the Dark King, this being is empowered with bringing down the world to its knee's with the almsot limitless legions of Demons, undead and creatures from the Abyss

The next post will have info on races, classes and tonnes of other aspects of the RP smile its a bit big this story and info to fit in one and the brief summaries

Burning thought
QUICK SUMMARY FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE READING MUCH
Averonian
Averonians are angel like creatures, great warriors, good magic, control of holy power, want to find a rod of power which will make their god VERY powerful, allied with Aquelons, Humans and Gaians plus all the good races

Aquelons
Aquelons are huminoid in appearance and have an eerie blue glow about them, wear robes if not in their mechanical stone suits powered by magic, have strong mechanical troops, Brilliant magic, summoning powers and large flying ships , no healing however and allies dont often help them because of ignorant nature, they want to get thier hands on a power source only found deep in chaos lands

Humans
(i hope you know what we look like smile) using Steam technology, having the best allies and strong connections with dwarves and elves, good soldiers, variable magic (uses wind,fire,lightning, ice and some holy)

Gaians
Tree loving race, the race includes, elves, summoners, and the largest most powerful monsters around that can be called upon by some, skillful fighters, good magic, Brilliant summons and allies often help them, their story is they want to defend their forests basically

Chaos
orcs, Monsters, Firey beasts, trolls fight against the forces of good, allied only with Darkness, they want to make the land a burning wasteland, poor cooperation leads to small groups and large groups only seen when commanded by high rankers

Darkness
Demons,Undead,Wraiths etc etc, want to kill all living things, using Chaos as a pawn of an ally to help their task of destroying all life but plan on eventually killing Chaos when all other foes are destroyed

next part is about Characters and some other info

Renamon
Would a kitsune be anywhere in there?

Burning thought

Burning thought

Renamon
darn sad

Burning thought
Originally posted by Renamon
Would a kitsune be anywhere in there?

?? whats that confused

Burning thought
oh well that should be more than enough info to get the Rp character creation started, story, classes and certain fun things in there (IMO ofc smile ) ive prob put a bit too much info but some folks like detail, just skim it if you dont, anyway start slapping down character sheets and ill judge them and see if their any good

Renamon
a kitsune is a mystical Creature. A half fox half human creature. though it has a tail, fur, fox ears etc, it has the posture and voice of a human.

Pic:

http://www.commercialventvac.com/~sarah/kitsune.JPG
but, a kitsune mainly has orange, black, and white fur stick out tongue

Burning thought
well maybe ill add them to the Gaians race, they have a lot of creatures, mystical, forest etc etc,the Kitsune can be part of their race, also awsome drawring, ive done a few drawrings for this RP, love to scan them in but my scanner is broken sad

Renamon
sad so i can be a kitsune?

Burning thought
sure as soon as i add them, but ime afraid ime not adding anything new until theres a load of people who wanna play, then ill add loads of stuff

Renamon
but.. it was like..... me and someone who i havent seen on lately who joined....

Burning thought
yeah there was abut 4 people who said they join but until they put some character profiles in here we cant play on our own let alone add more to a game that hasnt started yet, i think its a bit much to read all them rules aint it really, i mean i bet you didnt read all that writing laughing

Renamon
nope stick out tongue i only read the stuff about the chars.

Burning thought
oh well ill leave this here a few weeks and see if anyone likes it, no point in typing my ass off if nobody will like my idea, or if they like it, be bothered to join it big grin

Tombstone
name:rashede
Race: Averonian
male/female: male
classmessediege harnesser
Description:Personiality:he is shy and cold you can see it is he eye he Likes to fight and play and Training his martial arts skills, adventures in Natsumi is rather fond of the moon and Dark secluded places and Training

Burning thought
very good tomb, 1 thing to point out is that you need to be a light harnesser before a siege harnesser, so just change that siege harnesser to light harnesser and your in ok smile

Tombstone
name:rashede
male/female: male
classiege: light harness
Description:Personiality:he is shy and cold you can see it is he eye he Likes to fight and play and Training his martial arts skills, adventures in Natsumi is rather fond of the moon and Dark secluded places and Training

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6562915

Burning thought
good good, we may need a few more peeps to start however

Renamon
i wanna be a kitsune cry

Burning thought
ok ok, but you can still only be the Averonian classes

Renamon
hmm... that means i get to be a kitsune??? pimp

Burning thought
yes but it also means you have to read the classes and so on so you can become one

Renamon
Name: Kai
Class: Foot soldier (i guess erm)
Species: Kitsune
Looks: http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/art/a/h/ahamaker/silver_fox_knight.jpg
Personality: Cocky most of the time, but gets serious when he needs to be. He is polite towards everyone, unless he is in a bad mood, which is rare.
Bio: James was born in a small cottage growing up, he was taken from his mother and put in training as a soldier. He now trains almost all the time and his peacful, but is very strong.

(hows that?

Burning thought
pretty good, apart from you seem to of put your name as Kai yet in your bio it talks about james, is this a mistake?

Renamon
Typo erm im use to only two names and thats Fox and James... my bad erm

Burning thought
ok smile well you can join the Rp itself, ive put the thread on there

Night_Striker
hey could i also join as a kitsune also

Renamon
*Smacks night_striker* fool, im a kitsune

Burning thought
laughing what are you guys so loving about kitsunes, ive never heard of them, i dont see why there cant be more than one anyway, the Averonian army can probably consist of some of these kitsunes

Aliies
I know you said that only Averonians were useable at the moment but if you'll allow it I had a character in mind of the Abyss...

Name: Ikyllaeyka (Ih-K-EYE-Lah-eh-YEE-ka)
Allegiance: The Dark God
Race: Half-Daemon
Class: Blackfire Daemon
Biography: Eighty-Six years ago, an Averonian Light-priestess born with a curiosity bordering upon madness sought to test her devotion to her deity by traversing the land of the dark, entering the great abyss and miraculously was untainted by the pure corruption of the sunless dark land. As a testament to her foolishness, a lone creature dared to strike the beacon of light where others fled her purity. The daemon raped the young priestess and she birthed a seemingly normal child, only to take her own life once the daemon had released her as it wanted the child as his own.

Ikyllaeyka was the name granted to the infant girl, a word of evil even in the dark lands that seemingly chilled the heart of the living... translating quite roughly into basic as many words such as 'Annihilation' or phrases like 'end of time'... her name, when spoken in full and by one of the dark will freeze the blood and kill any living creature unfortunate enough to hear each syllable.

Her father, though only a lowly daemon in the dark-king's eyes was a weilder of th black flame; a magick of pure negative energy that granted the bearer the power of the vampyr and the ability to suck life from living and raise the dead. He, of course taught his half-blooded offspring his knowledge in the dark arts of the BlackFlame before she became one of the many creatures in the king's daemonic army and one of the few to willingly cross the planes into the land of the living and the light to wreak havok on the 'other-side'.

(This picture is rough and was rushed; her hands and her face turned out the exact opposite way I had intended but her *ahem* bodice and waist turned out perfectly.

Renamon
sorry, my pic died, heres the updated pic:

Aliies
now that looks like a Hound archon...
just a suggestion, have you thought about making the head a little bigger? looks a tad small for the body...

Renamon
Hes wearing thick armor erm

Aliies
I know, I draw heavy armor alot, His head looks alittle small when you compare it to his hands, feet and general body-mass...

Renamon
meh, oh well stick out tongue

Burning thought
nice drawring of your char ren, even if it does have a small head, anyway awsome character creation Aliies, you even created a new class which i will add to the RP, your definatley allowed to join it, however try not to describe the place much, remeber that the darklands are not completly designed yet and characters have not been throught out completly but your definatley in the game smile

Aliies
I will do a few more drawings depicting just what a Blackfire Daemon is capable of... even though she is still only a novice for now...

Burning thought
ok ill describe the current battlefield here:

basically theres two sides, to the East is the armies of the Orcs, their prepared outside the Farming village of Vellion, their forces consist of Thousands of Orcs, littered around the army are Smiths (special troop type, ill explain in next thread), theres Orc capatains who are slightly bigger, a Fire giant and a Dragon. The town has walls around it that are about 18 metres in height with orc archers atop it

To the West is the Averonians Camp, the battlefield between the two armies is about 10-15 miles, like a massive field, this is where the battle will take place. anyway, the averonains dont have any Archers, only priests who heal with special magic and fire bolts of heated light, the Two generals, they wield awsome power and must not be underestimated, hundreds of Averonians soldiers wearing their armour and some Kitsune spear users, plus Light harnessers who are the Averonian magic users

The fortress of Telidil (Tel-eye-dil,pronunced) is an enormous 50 metre tall fortress of phelois stone, very strong but not invincible covered in archers for protection and many reinforcements of Averonian knights inside it

Burning thought
now heres what the Chaos armies are and what they look like, many may imagine my Orcs to look like Lord of the rings orcs, ther not, trust me:

Orcs: stand about 6ft tall and wield either two huge rusty swords or a sword and a long sickle like weapon which is used for pulling men from their horses, they are extremely bloodthirsty, their skin is read, they wear only a sash around their waist a bit like barbarians, they have a pair of long horns coming from their heads , they look very much alike to demons

Smiths: These are about twice the size of lord of the rings trolls, they wear a special breastplate of armour which is custom made which can even protect against a wizards light beams or a Cannon blast, they wield a pair of great hamemrs that they use to crush and smash soldiers. Slow and lumbering but their skin is tought even if you can get through their armour

Dragon: massive red drake, 20 metre wing span, about 15 metres in length and breathes burning flame and sometimes can spit fire balls that explode on impact, their scales can reflect many arrows but it has a weakness to light magic which can bring it down

Fire Giant: Enromous beast from the Volcanoe's, smaller cousins of Magma Giants but dont be fooled by "smaller". They stand roughply 110 metres tall, their bodies aflame. Truly a fear on the battlefield. Known to wipe out whole armies and pull down castles, siege weapons, awsome magic power or Water will only affect these beasts.

Renamon
char edit:

new char:

Name: Kai Lein

Special Attacks: Blazing Inferno (Magick) Blinding light (Magick) Flaming rod (CQC/Magick)

Appearence: Long brown hair that goes just past his shoulders, a red cape on his back, black sweatshirt and black pants. He wears a red scarf over
his mouth so he can not be seen chanting spells. He wears a Wizards hat with a Skull Medallion on it.

Equipment: Wooden Staff, spell book

Bio: Kai Lein is 18 years old, and a powerful sorceror. He uses fire magic to fend off his enemies or to blind people around him for a quick escape. He is somewhat nervous around other people.

I dont remember where Wizards start.... but just start him where all wizards start erm

Burning thought
whats your race dude, are you a Kitsune again, also is this your only character now or are you keeping your old one, you have to say your race, allegiance etc etc

Renamon
Race: Demon/Human
Alligence: Good guys mhm

Aliies
half daemons are usually darkness...

Kai Lein
not all of them. Think if Chrno from Chrno Cruesade.

Burning thought
be half averonian or somethin, all demons even a tiny billionth of a demon can be controled by the dark god, also if your human you will have to start in the human city

Kai Lein
ok, i will be a bad wizard general evil face

Burning thought
ok, smile but are you keeping kai or just disoning him and using this character

Kai Lein
Im disowning the warrior. And using the new Wizard Kai.

Kai Lein
btw, this is almost exact of what he looks like (did not draw this one)

Burning thought
ok so if ime correct, your joining the evil side as a half demon/human wizard

Kai Lein
yes

Aliies
Glad to hear it!

Burning thought
good good now we can get on with the story

Aliies
we need someone in chaos... as such I may command them unquestionably evil face

sayiamon
can I join?
Name: Dragoon
Special Attacks: Inferno fire blast, fireball
Appearence: massive and red, 20 meter wing span, about 15 metres in length
Equipment: Why would a dragon need anything?
Bio: A dragon who has killed the fiercest warriors, his history is known only to him and those who attempt to kill him.
Race: Dragon
Alligence: Chaos

sayiamon
Ignore last post
Bio: A dragon who killed the fiercest warriors from thousands of years ago, he was sealed inside a volcano, known as death mountain. was recently freed by a wizard.

Burning thought
Originally posted by sayiamon
Ignore last post
Bio: A dragon who killed the fiercest warriors from thousands of years ago, he was sealed inside a volcano, known as death mountain. was recently freed by a wizard.

hmm not bad, sorry for not replying, been on holiday smile but you cannot command any armies or raise in rank since your a beast in the army, you must follow the rules of the game and are still commanded by leaders of chaos or darkness but other than that i suppose you can be a dragon but your not the biggest and most powerful because that would be god moding but you cannot develop your character as a dragon so think wisely if you want to be one big grin

SilentSoul
Can i join?
Name:Akira
Race:Averonian
Class:Archer
Looks:5'5, Brunette,Peircing Blue eyes, Delicate yet deadly,Bleach white wings. uses her looks to get what she wants. Musculer tone. Very outgoing, but very queit around strangers. Very strategic. Mother was a Master prism archer, father a Dephalonian Knight. Both parents was killed in battle. They were taken by surpise when demons ambushed them. Now Akira has a fire inside her, a fire of revenge.

SilentSoul
Like this except her eyes are bluer

Burning thought
Originally posted by SilentSoul
Like this except her eyes are bluer

excellent, you can join

SilentSoul
cool

SilentSoul
so when do we get started??

Burning thought
we already have dude laughing ill post in it, its called "Story of oaurious itself"

SilentSoul
oo sorry stick out tongue im kinda new at this

SilentSoul
i found it smile

Chizzle
Can i join? if i can this is my profile
Name: Servus
Race: Half demon
I just show a picture of him
He is an dark priest or something like that. He takes direct orders from the dark god

Burning thought
delete

Burning thought
sure you can join but you can not god mode and you start off as rank 1 like everyone else, also you take orders from any of the generals but if you want the dark god to give you tasks i dont mind but he doesnt show himself, he may send a messanger or familiar

also if your a dark priest you will have sort of demonic magics for healing demons or draining blood from enemies and healing with other people life force but you would not be too hardy or strong in melee, a priest is a flimsy magic wielding healing type character

Chizzle
well i didnt mean that i was gonna b strong only blinded by the dark god
and he wont b an melee he will b like a spell caster like
confuse: confuses the enemy while attacking
Invisible: invisible for a while
Other wise he is bad at melee he dont heal but he do drain life wink i get rigth on then

Chizzle
Ook a combo between confuse and invisible is great!!! (read my second story)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.