tyrant vs the dreaming celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
100% tyrant vs a celestial. can he pull it off?

Mider
he is suppose to be only a little less powerful then galactus sooooooo tyrant wins the dreaming celestial was eaten by galactus soooo what does that tell you

branhole
im saying in the 616 universe.

Mider
i know so am i whats your point it happend in an FF comic

the Darkone
Tyrant could very well win or lose, the Dreaming Celestail was stated to be the most powerful except for Exitar who dwarfs him in power and might,size. And it was a full powered Galactus that devourer the Black Celestail not a normal Galactus.

branhole
im staying with tyrant on this one.

Mider
once again you dont know anything darkone galactus womped him and tyrant is only a little below galactus

branhole
ill agree with you on this one..

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
once again you dont know anything darkone galactus womped him and tyrant is only a little below galactus

Mider shut the f**k up, I have the comics do you? uh no you don't. The Dreaming Celestail was controlling Galactus and tricking Galactus to destroyed earth and other cosmic beings that would stand in his way, after all the devouring Galactus broke free of the Dreaming Celestail control helped by the Fantastic Four then enturn he devoured the Dreaming Celestail. Mider ask question before you make an ass out of yourself, to late you do that anyways.

the Darkone
Mider you still don't how to punctuate. Tyrant very well could win or lose he's not Galactus he can't devourer other beings like his Father, unless you have the comic Mider just shut up.

branhole
tyrant is more ruthless so he could take it.

the Darkone
Maybe, remember it took arsishem, one above all and the other Celestails to take the Black Celestail down.

branhole
so is tyrant more powerful than every celestal. not at the same time.

the Darkone
Some Celestails, not Arishem, One Above All, Dreaming Celestail these guys are equal to a normal Galactus, but Celestails travel in pack of two's, one celestail is bad enough two that's overkill.

YourBiggestFan
hey darkone, which issue # did that happened? would like to see it , or are there onthe galactus respect thread already?

the Darkone
FF 337-341, Galactus devourers the universe. That story arc really shows what Galactus really is capable of at Full potentail or Full powered.

branhole
did he like go to their homeworld.

Skeets
Dreaming Celestial wins it took the rest of the Celestial host to put him down.

joeyleather
this is too confusing?

YourBiggestFan
Cool, thanks.

Mider
so your saying that he needed help to beat the dreaming celestial or did galactus just plain eat him?

branhole
if big g took every celestial out im pretty sure he shouldnt need help.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mider shut the f**k up, I have the comics do you? uh no you don't. The Dreaming Celestail was controlling Galactus and tricking Galactus to destroyed earth and other cosmic beings that would stand in his way, after all the devouring Galactus broke free of the Dreaming Celestail control helped by the Fantastic Four then enturn he devoured the Dreaming Celestail. Mider ask question before you make an ass out of yourself, to late you do that anyways.

read mider and comprehend

Jesse7
First off, Galactus didn't eat the Celestians, that was the paradise X comic arc which is not cannon. Secondly that was Franklin Richards in Galactus suit, not Galactus himself.

lft4ded
Is the story arc where Thor fought Gladiator? So what really happened? From the above posts it either took: 1) every Celestial; 2) a few of the most powerful Celestials; 3) just a few Celestials; 4) only Galactus; 5) an unfortunately discarded banana peel; to defeat the Black Celestial.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Jesse7
First off, Galactus didn't eat the Celestians, that was the paradise X comic arc which is not cannon. Secondly that was Franklin Richards in Galactus suit, not Galactus himself.

Yes he did if you read other threads instead of assuming, FF 337-341 shows Galactus devouring earth and other planets also devouring other cosmic abstracts including the celestails. This story arc really showed how powerful Galactus really is when he is full powered.

Also this story included FF, Iron Man, Thor, Gladiator, Ms. Marvel trying to use the Black Celestail energy to stop Galactus instead they freed him form the Black Celestail control and he was absorbed by Galactus.

And it was earth x issues 10-12 where Franklin Richards became Galactus and took on the Celestails. Get the story rigt before saying anything.

Mider
hay dark one how did galactus eat the universe did he use machines or his own power?

the Darkone
own power. Like the watcher and eternity stated Galactus at full powered was powerful enough to destroyed the universe 10x with his own powers.

branhole
how would frank ge in his armour, im confused i thought it was big g.

branhole
and the thing is big g prob wasnt at full power

guy222
Originally posted by branhole
and the thing is big g prob wasnt at full power

Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial

Utrigita
Tyrant at full power would defeat the dreaming celestial.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Tyrant at full power would defeat the dreaming celestial.

Tell me how

U have a wondrous day

celestialdemon
Tiamut wins this one. I believe he's more powerful than Tyrant. Galactus would have a hard time again him, and Tyrant doesn't have the luxury of "eating" him like Galactus can.

llagrok
This would without doubt be a very close one.

Guy, who's stronger between the big G and Tiamut?

psycho gundam
any celestial > galactus. stop lying to yourselves, please

psycho gundam
damn, Oneg would school him

Utrigita
Not quite right IMO

Galactus > Any single Celestial

Galactus <<< The Celestials

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Tell me how

U have a wondrous day

Well by destroying his mortal form, not kill him. one being has so far to my knowlegde accomplished this and that is Thanos W\HOTI

guy222
Well by destroying his mortal form, not kill him. one being has so far to my knowlegde accomplished this and that is Thanos W\HOTI

Good morning

Tyrant falls

The Heart of the Infinite was a wondrous object

My good friend, what are Celestials

Utrigita
Celestials are beings from a alternate dimension created by eternity to supervise the development of a race that could become abstracts when the current universe collapses. They are without a physical form so therefor they have the need to encase themselves within armor so have a physical form.

And Tyrant doesn't fall, He wouldn't kill a celestial but he will destroy Tiamuts mortal form and thus returning him to his state of energy like the Weapon the second Host used against him originally did.

big grin

Wonder Man
I don't feel that Galactus can't be beaten...i think he can be but just that like the writers say when he dies is the signal of the end of the Universe.
Tyrant used to be next powerful to Galactus till Galactus defeated him and took away his power.(see wikapedia for the story)
Tyrant today is more powerful than Thanos who stood up to him alone for a while then quit but i don't see him at Celestial level.
He beats the big guns all together but so would a Celestial.
Franklin Richards could womp him.

guy222
Celestials are beings from a alternate dimension created by eternity to supervise the development of a race that could become abstracts when the current universe collapses. They are without a physical form so therefor they have the need to encase themselves within armor so have a physical form.

And Tyrant doesn't fall, He wouldn't kill a celestial but he will destroy Tiamuts mortal form and thus returning him to his state of energy like the Weapon the second Host used against him originally did.

big grin

Ur very knowledgeable smile

"The Weapon". Do u know what it is

Tiamut has returned

Utrigita
this is full powered Tyrant the one that was fighting Thanos was the depowered version thanos himself commented that when Galactus and FP Tyrant first did battle countless galaxies must have been destroyed in the process and well I pretty much believe Thanos he normally isn't the kind of guy that miscalculate the power of his possible opponent.

Utrigita
Ur very knowledgeable smile

"The Weapon". Do u know what it is

Tiamut has returned

Thanks but most on the celestials are speculation.

The weapon is a gun that is the size of a normal celestial and reduces the celestial targeted to pure energy if I remember correct....

He has and Galactus was afraud roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Thanks but most on the celestials are speculation.

The weapon is a gun that is the size of a normal celestial and reduces the celestial targeted to pure energy if I remember correct....

He has and Galactus was afraud roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile

guy222
Tiamut is waiting for the Horde to arrive

He will pronounce his Judgment

Tiamut FTW

Tenebrous
aren't the horde some form of cosmic locusts

guy222
Appears so, good friend

Saw a few preview pages of the Eternals, looks good

Tenebrous
Appears so, good friend

Saw a few preview pages of the Eternals, looks good

True, I'm looking to pick it up in june

guy222
Have mine ordered

I wanna see Tiamut in action

6th Celestial Host vs Tiamut be awesome. Possibly, the return of Exitar

Bouboumaster
Full Power Tyrant win.
DP Tyrant get stomped

guy222
Tyrant at full power lost to Galactus

Depowered Tyrant had Big G beat

Big G 'consumed' Tiamut. 500,000 yrs later, when Tiamut awoke, Galactus knew fear. Speaks volumes

I like ur choice. Mine is different

Bouboumaster
Tyrant at full power lost to Galactus

Depowered Tyrant had Big G beat

Big G 'consumed' Tiamut. 500,000 yrs later, when Tiamut awoke, Galactus knew fear. Speaks volumes

I like ur choice. Mine is different

I respect your choice too.

I think that, with experience, Tyrant would do better now, with his power against Galactus.

But I'm a fan of the Mighty Galactus.

guy222
Cool. I'm a huge Celestial fan

My two other buddies, Utrigita and Tenebrous love the Big Guy. We always have fun discussing Galactus and Celestials

Marvel should bring back Tyrant

Galactus looks awesome in the latest Nova

norrinradd43
Cool. I'm a huge Celestial fan

My two other buddies, Utrigita and Tenebrous love the Big Guy. We always have fun discussing Galactus and Celestials

Marvel should bring back Tyrant

Galactus looks awesome in the latest Nova i am definatly in agreement with you buddy, the return of Tyrant is long overdue...it has been over 10 years...he has been on the back burner at Marvel long enough.

guy222
hey good buddy

i wish andy schmidt was still there...he responded to my emails

norrinradd43
Somebody needs to light a fire under their asses.

guy222
QFT

New series looks promising. GOTG, Eternals

skyfather
tyrant ftw

Xplosive
I asked myself more times who would win between those two, Tyrant Vs. Tiamut.

I don't know who would win, but I am sure it would be devastating battle and neither of them would show fear toward each other. FP Tyrant we saw against Galactus, well in time Tyrant could grew even more powerful. Also Galactus knew there isn't enough space for both of them in the Universe.

Marvel should bring Tyrant back.

Blight
I know.. they totally should... I want to see if he can really be defeated by Jill's Rocket Launcher.

starlock
Dreaming Celestial for the win

guy222
thumb up

psycho gundam
tiamut wared against the second host for centuries and they collectively couldn't scratch him, thats why they had to use "the weapon" on him, but as guy222 showed us he is back.

un-killable.

En Sabah Nur X
The dreaming celestial wins! wink

leonidas
DC.

the Darkone
Dreaming Celestail wins 100/100.

geshien
The Dreaming Celestial pwns Tyrant.

guy222
Tiamut calls the Fulcrum

http://b.imagehost.org/t/0316/Eternals003.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0754/Eternals004.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0671/Eternals005.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0984/Eternals022.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0283/Eternals023.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Tyrant is out-classed.

guy222
thumb up

Enyalus
Tiamut...

Bentley
DC owns Marvel.... Errr, Tyrant.

Utrigita
Leaning towards Tyrant...

kgkg
DC wins!

iceman24567
Tyrant wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Tyrant wins.

no expression You didn't give DC the win?

stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Tiamut easily.

easy, Easier, EASIEST.

guy222
poor tyrant

Slaanesh
tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.