Super Smash Bros!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB - 1138
"A shadow that fades in the light; a light that fades in the shadow"

Melee Town, a town found south of the Mushroom Kingdom. This place is where many of the Nintendo Heroes come for the Smash Arena where the strongest heroes fight for the title of Smash King but lately strange creatures have been appearing around Melee Town. And to go on the famous Super Mario Brother, Mario Mario, has gone missing. All that is left is a prophecy:

Three sacred blades,
Lifted by three different souls,
Shall banish all that is dark,
Forever until the end of light.

During the latest Smash Tournament it comes down to the top 4 who have managed to make it to the finals. Now it is the day before the finals and listed below are those 4 who have bested all others.

1.) Link
2.) Captain Falcon
3.) Marth
4.) Samus

Now these four are waiting for the finals this sunny afternoon in Melee Town.

Renamon
(so tell me, we wait until it is out turn to fight?)

DarkDethbringer
permission? doubtful

ESB - 1138
Permission...know what you are talking about
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Bit of a glut here. Disallowing various ideas due to being too similar to other ideas or games. To cut a long story short, the following are approved:

Kingdom hearts: War of kings

Super smash bros

FFVII (though that gets the Marvel warning- if it fails, nothing similar is going to be approved for a while)

Shadow Glass

Wolf family game

Spirit Hartford's space military game

ESB - 1138

Rory Angelark
Zelda was followed by her bodyguards and she was waiting to see how Link would do in the final battle so she took a place in the upper balcony of the arena to see everything.

NBT
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
permission? doubtful

Doubt you know what you're talking about? confused

Rory Angelark
I hate it when they treat us like noobs!! miffed

Thunder Fox
hmmm don't blame me i fot respect for you and NBT

NBT
(Me as well. They think there better then us but there no better. He's just trying to be a pest and has no clue what he's talking about.)

Rory Angelark
((yeah it's as if they're looking for threads to just butt in and bother))

Kyuubi x 20
can i join u guys?

NBT
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
hmmm don't blame me i fot respect for you and NBT

(Yes you gave me respect and most times denfended me when i was a pest. So did ShinobiRikari and Silent_Dreams and Rare_Fox and Red_Fox. I thank you all. But some people still treat me like i'm dirt. And when i end up outwitting them owning them they wanna be my friend. big grin And Rory they do. Do it just to be picking on someone. Sorry QuincE he also helped me.)

Rory Angelark
Originally posted by Kyuubi x 20
can i join u guys?

I don't see why not wink

NBT
Pikachu was free from Ash for weeks. He had remembered that Ash had told him he would be gone in research on Pokemon with his dad. And Pikachu was free he wished he could have other Pokemon with him. He ran fast in a building he never seen before. He was curious and wanted to know what was inside. He ended up on a Balcony and seen a boy in the Arena. Everyone was cheering for him. Pikachu couldn't see his Opponet. He turned spotting a girl. He walked to the whole other side of the Balcony watching Link. He didn't want to get to close to the ground or anyone else. He remembered when Ash had also told him to becareful make new friends but stay away from people. If they don't come to you don't go trying to make them. He turned back to the boy and stood on his two back legs. He held onto the Bars on the Balcony. They had Anouced the boys name. His name was Link.

Rory Angelark
Zelda saw Pikachu there, she knew it was him since they fought in the tournament last time.

- "Pikachu! Over here!" - Zelda called out to him.

NBT
Pikachu walked over further and still looked at Link.

Rory Angelark
Link was still waiting in the arena, he looked over his shoulder and saw Zelda so she waved at him and he only grinned back at her. He was waiting for all the others to arrive.

- "Hope he does well" - Zelda said to herself as she saw Link kneel on the ground and pick up a bit of dirt from the ground. Then he stood up straight.

NBT
Pikachu smiled loving being free. Jiggly puff came walking out of nowere. Her and Pikachu started talking in Pokemon language. "Pika Pika!" "Jiggly! Puff!" She and him yelled smileing.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Permission...know what you are talking about

(HAHAHAAAA the foo got ownded!!!)

Captain Falcon sighed to himself and closed his eyes as he laid on the bench on the outskirts of Melee Town. He was relaxing and waiting for his fight, even though he should have been training, but he felt drowsy for some reason. As he nodded off to sleep he heard a faint rustling sound from a bush across from him. He opened his eyes and looked at the bush, which was now starting to rustle even more. He saw two big bright eyes staring at him from the bush.

"What the heck?" He said to himself, than got up and walked up to the bush. He balled his hand into a fist than powered up his signature move.

"FAAAALLLCOONN....PUUNNCH!!!!" His hand almost literally ignited, creating a huge fireball in the shape of a falcon. The burning Falcon made contact with the bush, setting it ablaze almost instantly, and sending a now burnt looking Kirby flying at least twenty feet in the air. Capt. Falcon looked up to watch the now airborne Kirby, than shrugged and left the area, making his way back to the battle arena.

Thunder Fox
to late taken

Blaxican Style
Captain Falcon?

I checked earlier, I thought no one chose him. Or is he an NPC?

Thunder Fox
(oops posted this when you asked if fox was playable and lets try talking on the sighnup thread

NBT
(And guys you're forgetting this. ())

Thunder Fox
(i'm not)

MadMel
damn...who can i be...i'll be meta knight, if that right..? if not, kirby

MadMel
(woops, didnt see the sign up thread earlier..)

Darth Extecute
(Have this started already or have people just made lots of OCC in the wait for it to beginn?)

MadMel
(no this started *waits for permission to join*)

ESB - 1138
(Go to the Smash Bros Sign-In to join)

In the thickness of the crowds a man in a white hood kept a close eye on the arena. Waiting for something. The people moved by him and the man remained motionless.

MadMel
(i did...but u already know that...)
kirby was angry that cpt. falcon had punched him...so the little pink hero of popstar decicded to go looking for him...he needed a snack anyways..
(ok hopefully im meta knight too, so here goes)
meta knight flew into melee town..he spotted kirby being punched by a weirdo in a purlpe garb and a rubbish looking helmet..he shrugged in mid fligh and flew into the stands, hovering above the rest of the crowed..

Night_Striker
*Falco walked in and was amazed to see some many people in the arena he wanted to get some fighting in because he missed tthe tournamentt but he went over to see fox and talked to him*

Thunder Fox
Samus was standing quietly in the background

ESB - 1138
Announcer: Welcome to the finals of the Smash Tournament!! Ladies and gentlemen time for the Semi-Finals to begin! The Hero of Time vs. the Winner of the F-Zero Grand Prix! Link and Captain Falcon!! Step onto the arena now!!

Renamon
Fox was leaning against the wall, listening to Falco's rantings as usual "Mmm hmm... gotcha" he said

(sorry, but i just cant get his personality down for some reason, no matter how many times i play SF for nintendo 64 cry)

Thunder Fox
(in a sense he is sarcastic but can be serious at times)

Renamon
(Sarcastic most of the time and serious when he needs to be?.... mhm too much like me fool)

ESB - 1138
The crowd of people started to gather towards the Smash Stadium to watch the first match of the Semi-Finals.

Renamon
Fox smirked and stood up. He looked at Falco "The fight is starting and i want to watch" he said. he walked to the stands and leaned on the guard wall, watching the arena, waiting for the fight to begin.

Quincy Archer
It was a long and sweaty journey from the concession stand all the way to the stands. Not exactly long perse' but definitely sweaty. Mainly because Wario had just bought food for watching the finals what most people usually buy to feed their families for a week. He carried all of the boxes of crackerjacks, the hotdogs, cheeseburgers, and disgusting excuses for food stacked high on top of each other, as he made his way through the crowd of people. He swayed back and forth unbalanced, and the tall tower of food blocked many peoples vision.

"YOU! DOWN IN FRONT! GET THE HECK OUT OF THE WAY!" Some fans began shouting and throwing things at Wario. He started to sweat even more as the projectiles began piling ontop of his already highly stacked piles. Then, it was TOO heavy. The food came crashing down, and splattered all over himself, section C, and unfortunately, the passing Princess Toadstool.

The slap mark on Wario's cheek was still glowing red as he made his way to his seat....the nosebleed section. The combatants looked like small black specks from his perspective, and wario whipped out some binoculars, a bag of popcorn, and sat his oversized rear on the collapsable chair. His shirt lifting over his outie belly button, he dug in.

"COME ON!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! WAAA!!!" Wario screamed through a mouth ful of fried chicken.

It would be a long night!

Thunder Fox
(lmfao) samus was in the balcony watching the sorry excuse wario make a fool of himself and shook her head in disgust "how does he live with himself being a laughing stock like that?" she muttered and watched the fight silently again krystal was next to samus and was kind chuckleing at wario " he is well odd feel sorry for the poor fans around him though" she said cheerfully and sat on the ledge

Renamon
Fox watched over the ledge when Wario caught his eye. "Hmm.... a fat man eating alot of food, and annoying the fans around him... i think he looks kind of.... well.... disgusting" he said to himself "Why, oh why, must people be like that?" he scratched his ears and looked back into the arena.

(i seriously hpoe im doing good with fox, because i have only played the N64 game and it didnt really depic his personality...)

Thunder Fox
(in assult and adventures hewas reallllly cocky also)

Renamon
(hmmmm... cocky as in he thinks he knows everything? or cocky meaning he thinks he can do everything and anything?)

Thunder Fox
(second one)

Darth Extecute
"Roy" Marth said and turned his head to the man next to him. "Marth" Roy responded. "Tell me, Roy.. What does that man do over there?" He asked and pointed at Wario. Roy shook his head. "He is being heard. Being heard to much" Roy spoke and stood up to get a better view. "Roy. Tell me again why we are here" Marth said, and Roy looked down at him. "We are here, because every tournament needs a cool winner, that is why we are here" He said. "Now be quiet, I am trying to watch the fight" Roy said slightly annoyed at Marth.

Blaxican Style
Captain Falcon walked into the stadium arena to be welcomed by thousands fo cheers and chants. Some rooting for him, others for his opponent. Capt.Falcon stared across the arena to see his opponent Link ready and waiting, sword in hand. Capt.Falcon nodded to his opponent, and recieved a nod in reply. As he clenched and unclenched his hands a loud voice boomed throughout the stadium.

"This will be a five lives elimination contest. The first person to lose five lives will be disqualified! All items are available, and pretty much anything goes! Let the smash contest begin!!" The announcer cried.

Capt.Falcon smirked and got ready to fight. The titanitron on the left stadium wall blinked to life, showing 5 animated and digital looking Captain Falcon heads, as well as five digital Link heads. A loud wailing noise resounded throughout the stadium, starting the match. Captain Falcon sprinted toward his opponent, and when he was about ten feet away turned into a baseball slide position. "Falcon Kick!!!" He yelled and slid toward Link, his entire lower half on fire. Link, predicting a fist fight brawl instead of a fast kick, did not react fast enough to dodge the kick. Link was sent air borne, about ten feet in the air and on fire, which dissipitated quickly. Capt.Falcon couldn't help but taunt, anticipating an easy battle. "Show me your moves!" He smirked and did a smart salute. A half a second later he was bounced into the air by a Link who had recovered in mid-air and put his sword in between his legs, fallign literally on top of Capt.Falcon and hittign him in the ehad with the tip of his sword. Capt.Falcon blinked and stared down at the shrinking ground, than repositioned himself so that he could attack as soon as he landed. As he got closer to the ground he noticed Link charging up a smash move. Capt. Falcon cried out in surprise as Link suddently started to flail hsi sword back and fourth in the air, sending Capt. Falcon even higher in the air. As he went higher he saw a hammer float down to the ground, obviously released by the random weapon dispencer that they used to drop down weapons. Link picked up the weapon and seemed to glow as he went buck-wild with the hammer. Capt.Falcon gulepd and braced for impact as he gravity pulled him back down to the ground. He tried to do a mid-air dodge, hoping to avoid getting hit out of the atmosphere by the powerful hammer. But to no avail. Capt. Falcon groaned in pain as he was sent flying enarly three times as high than last time by the hammer. "What an air juggle!" the announcer exclaimed. THe last thing Capt. Falcon heard before he was sent to oblivion was the roar of the crowd as he lost a life. Capt.Falcon suddently reappeared in the stadium, feeling completely refreshed. He turned to look at titanitron to see one of his heads wink out of existence, indicating that he had lost a life. Capt. Falcon gritted hs iteeth and ran toward hsi enemy...

Renamon
Fox smirked when the fight started. "Finally, i was beginning to think this would never start!" he said to himself. He thought it was wrong that Cpt. Falcon attacked Link when he wasnt ready, and would probebly have to deal with the same thing. But he thought with his speed and fighting skills, he couldnt lose, and wasnt planning on it. He knew he had good aim, strength, and more than enough speed to win any fight he was put up against. With his thoughts he smirked to himself and stood straight up. "This fight isnt really going anywhere..." he said to himself "Link could have won already simply by using his magic. I bet he is planning on something else...." Fox smirked and looked at his gloves. They were white and had three metal notches where the knuckled are. 'good, more the chances of winning..' he thought to himself. He looked back at Wario and chuckled. He was still making a complete fool of himself.

Fox threw his head down bordily, waiting for them to attach eachother again. He smiled thinking of how much fun it would be to fight Falco or Link, or Zelda in that matter, they were all strong. Hell, everyone was strong. His only doubt was on that small obnoctios pink blob of a creature. How it would sing and make people fall asleep... it couldnt be that strong if it has to make you fall asleep. But, Fighting Faclo would be a nice competition. He had argued with Falco earlier, making himself look like a fool, but he will have his revenge on Falco. He smirked and looked at his Blaster Pistol and smirked. he shined its side and put it back in his holster. He then looked back over to the Arena to see if anything had happend.

(longest post ive ever done, plz enjoy stick out tongue)

Night_Striker
(dam that was long)

*Falco ran over and tackled Fox*

"long time no see hope there are no hard feelings between us"

*Falco was hoping that Fox had forgot about how badly he had beating fox before*

Renamon
Fox growled and flipped backwards ontop of Falco "Very hard feelings, you made me look like a fool, and im going to get my revenge in that arena!" he said pointing, holding Falco down. He was tired of falco being a tough guy.

Rory Angelark
((Hey you're controlling Link and he's mine))

NBT
Pikachu looked closly at Zelda. He then ran to her and jumped on her sleeve. He started climbing up her until he reached her shoulder. He sat down and started smileing brightly. "Pika!" He yelled having a few people look at him.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
((Hey you're controlling Link and he's mine))

((Noy exactly, Im not controllign anythign hes saying, or how hes acting. And I have not changed or altered the out coem of the match in anyway. I had Link do two moves, thats about it.))

Renamon
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
((Noy exactly, Im not controllign anythign hes saying, or how hes acting. And I have not changed or altered the out coem of the match in anyway. I had Link do two moves, thats about it.)) (Hes right, he just made sure link could defend himself while you was gone Rory smile)

NBT
(Kill this,)

Rory Angelark
- "Hi Pikachu, here to root for Link?" - Zelda asked him and looked back at Link, he had beat falcon and took one life from him.

Link jumped in the air as he saw Falcon run for him and kicked swiftly in hopes of killing his run.

Night_Striker
*Falco fell to the ground then threw fox off of him and jumped up pointing his Blaster Pistol at Fox*

"hey man dam i was just trying to be nice and hey im srry but a fights a fight and dont make me have to shoot u and one more thing fox stop acting so dam cocky all the time its cool sometimes but u do itt all tthe time and u really arent that great to be that cocky"

Renamon
Fox smirked "Keep your anger until we are in the arena, actually fighting" Fox said, turning back to the ring "I hope Link wins, Ive heard he has magics he can use, and i want to fight him."

Night_Striker
*Falco smirked*

"ok i will wait and y do u want to face link so u dont have to go against me and lose and if link has magic of course u lose and i will think better of u if u beat him"

Blaxican Style
(Night_Striker please use puncuation.)

Capt.Falcon rolled just as Link kicked, dodging it. Capt.Falcon used the milisecond of surprise to his advantage. He grabbed Link, basicly embracing him, than pushed off with all of his strength, setting Link on fire and sending him flying backwarda a few feet...

Rory Angelark
(Blaxican Style, I love your sig lol)

Link was totally taken by surprise and went up in the air in flames, he landed on his back to put them out and then lept forwards to stand up again.

- "He's good" - Link said to himself knowing falcon was really fast. He then took out a bomb and threw it quickly against Falcon and used his bow and arrow to shoot at him if the bomb failed to get him and shot an arrow straight at Falcon.

NBT
"Pika!" Pikachu yelled climbing ontop of her head.

Blaxican Style
NBT that sentance was gold. And thx Rory.

Falcon dodge-rolled backwards to avoid the bomb only to get hit in the face with the arrow.

"Dang it, I need to concentrate mroe!" Capt.Falcon exclaimed, than ran up to Link and tried to grapple him.

NBT
(Thankies?)

Quincy Archer
"WAAAA!!! KNOCK 'IM OUT WITCHUR 24 HIT COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN WIN WIN!!!!!!!!"

Wario yelled outwardly, spilling soda, and spitting out clumps of food on the unlucky individuals in front of him. He may not have looked like it, but Wario was a fighter. He could even match those Mario Brothers....if he felt like it. Unfortunately, his treasure hunting company was on business during this tournament and he couldn't participate. Shucks.

Rory Angelark
Link got grappled briefly but managed to get free before he was sent away and rolled forwards, ending up facing Falcon's back and slashed forward to try and knock him off balance.

Blaxican Style
Capt.Falcon activated his shield just in time to block the blow, than quickly did a Falcon Kick, hoping to surprise him.

MadMel
kirby was watching the action, and booing at Capt. falcon at the top of his high pitched voice..meta knight looked at wario with disgust.."have you no honour, SIR!" he shouted with his Spanish accent, which attracted kirby's attention...a look of surprise appeared on his pink face..he quickly looked away again..instead he looked around for the knight's airship, Halberd..he could'nt see it...but his mind drifted instantly back onto the fight below him..

ESB - 1138
As the battle raged on between Captain Falcon and Link a man in a white hood entered the stadium standing near the exit. His face was concealed in complete darkness as he focued on the two fighters. He was motionless as the two fighters wore themselves out. The day was hot, hotter then any day in Melee Town. Quickly a black cloud formed above the entire town. The clouds were so thick that no trace of the sun could be seen. Lighting came raining down.

Renamon
(huh?)

ESB - 1138

Renamon
(What did you mean by 'lighting came raining down'?)

ESB - 1138

Renamon
(oohhhhhh ok....)

Fox looked up "What the...?" He looked down at the arena and saw only the fight and nothing that could be causing the storm. Fox ran inside the walls to check out what was going on outside the arena.

Rory Angelark
A lightning bolt hit Link and sent him flying back.

- "Hiyaaaaah!" - Link screamed and used his grappling hook to pull himself up the arena.

- "What in the hell?!" - Link said.

Zelda stood up almost knocking Pikachu off of her and took him in her arms.

- "What's going on?" - Zelda said as she held Pikachu.

Renamon
Fox had looked outside of the collesieum and sighed. "well...." he said walking up behind Zelda "Im guessing its magic, because all of melee town is covered in this."

ESB - 1138
Like a terrible swift wind a black mist came in and surrounded the Smash Stadium. Dark shadows emerged from the mist all heading towards the stadium. Thousands soon surrounded and more were coming. These creatures resembled the shadows of a velicoraptor.

KMC Dark Lord
Captain Falcon looked aroudn at the rapidly materiating creatures in wonder. One of the shadow raptors stared at him with a cocked head, than leaped at him. Captain Falcon reared his hand abck and charged up his singature mvoe.

"FAALLLCONNNNNN...PUUUNCHH!!!" he slamed his now o nfire knuckles straight into the raptor's face just as it got within range. The Raptor yelepd then dissapeared ina poof of smoke.

"What the hell is going on here?" Capt.Falcon asked as the surrounding raptors started to close in on him and Link...

Rory Angelark
- "I don't know but I'll watch your back and you watch mine" - Link said as he started to slash forward and do his whirling special attack.

- "We have to help out" - Zelda said and ran to the arena, she used her powers to change into Sheik and used her martial arts to help Link and Falcon.

NBT
Pikachu stayed beside Zelda. "Pika Pika!" He yelled the hairs on his back went up. So did his zig-zagged tail. He was ready for a quick and aggile attack.

ESB - 1138
The white hooded man looked as Captain Falcon, Link, & Zelda fought the creatures called the Unknowns. The man stepped back and vanished in the shadows leaving the stadium and Melee Town. The Unknowns flocked to the stadium in great number. That's when a break in the dark clouds appeared directly above the arena. A golden shaped figure appeared in the sky. It soon turned multi-colored and in the shape of a star. At that moment three orbs of light; one blue, one green, and one red can floating down towards the arena. All three took form into people; Jack, Brittany, and Delta. Each held a sacred blade in their hand. Jack held the Star-blade that shinned with the might of the Power Star, Brittany held the Shine-blade that sparkled with the aura of the Shine Sprite, and Delta held the Cobalt-blade which was impowered through the Cobalt Star. The Unknowns retreated and regrouped and came at the arena once again.

MadMel
meta knight and kirby bumped into eachother as they flew into the arena.."kirby?..what are you doing here??....you were almost in the finals..impressive"..kirby shook his head and pointed at the unknowns.."of course.." metaknight said as he drew his sword, 'master' and lept into the fray, with kirby close behind...

Thunder Fox
samus walked down to the stadium and watched the unknowns carefully he gun ready to fire krystal was running next to her "so will we help fight theses things or just watch?....." samus remained silent and watched them silently

MadMel
metaknight's sword was a blur as he attacked unkowns all around him..kirby was switching alternatly between sword and hammer and fist...kocking enemy's left and right...

Renamon
Fox stood on the stadium stands, shooting the unknown in the arena. He had excelent aim, and wasnt going to let the problems uin the ring stop his fight with falco.

KMC Dark Lord
Capt. Falcon did a falcon kick, destroying three unknowns in one kick. As he looked aroudn he noticed that their were still alot more around him. Most of the crowd had left. An unknown leaped at Capt.Falcon, who promptly blazing uppercutted it into nothing...

MadMel
as if by accident, kirby swung his hammer into the unknown attacking capt. falcon...then the unknown was destroyed, and the large hammer slammed into the captain and sent him flying...kirby quickly started wiping out more unknown in case the soaring flacon was somehow spotted him...metaknight noticed someone picking off unkowns with a laser pistol..unfortunatly someone, apparently a fox, had hit the knight a few time fortunatly his cloak had covered most of the lasers..he shrugged off half a dozen creatures with a few flicks from 'master'..then used his cloak to protect himself from fox's fire if neccessary....realising that the sniper's mistake was a one time thing, he went back to hacking at unknowns..'if i could get to halberd' he thought ' this would become a much fairer fight'...
(question...are these unkown like the polygon or wire frame fighters???)

ESB - 1138
Like as fast as they came Jack, Brittany, and Delta drew their holy blades and engaged the many Unknowns that were attacking Melee Town. All in a sudden flash the Unknowns vanished and the clouds vanished...but pass the clouds were breaks in the dimensional barrier. Soon those breaks begun to grow and begun to suck in everything of Melee Town.

MadMel
kirby, sensing the pull, immediatly went stone, and dropped like a...you know...metaknight saw the opperturnity and wedged his hand under stone/kirby..it was painfull, but they're last chance..

ReyM. Fanatic
Snake was being sucked in on his recon so he decided to make a break to a safer place for his unfinished recon as he rushed.

MadMel
metaknight was slipping, even though kirby was anchored safely because of his stone attack, metaknight's hand was slipping from under stone/kirby, the pull was just too strong for him..he finaly let go and was spinning into the abyse..kirby noticed the something had happen, and went back to normal..when he did he was plucked up instantly, slamming into his rival..the two kept rising...

Rory Angelark
- "Damn!" - Link said as he saw everything get pulled, he rushed to Zelda and took her in his arms. Using his grapling hook he got on a rooftop with her away from the scene.

- "What do we do now?" - Zelda asked.

- "I have no clue princess" - Link said.

MadMel
"first off, a hand would be nice" metaknight called from up high.."a little magic, maybe, princess?"

Renamon
Fox was holding on to the stands trying to think quickly. Hmm.... If he were to shoot the stands they would somewhat melt. and he could move like that without having to let go. Nah... he had a better idea. He let go of the stands and hit the ground. he crawled out of the arena and outside where everything was the same as inside the arena "Great..."

(im seriously trying to keep up....ihope that was ok ermm)

Rory Angelark
Link picked up his grapling hook and used it to bring back Kirby and Zelda focused her magic to teleport Metaknight to her. After they were both safe Link and Zelda looked at them.

- "This place is going to be gone, none of us is strong enough to stop this" - Link said.

- "There has to be a way, those three soldiers that came down must know what can be done, but...where are they?" - Zelda asked looking around.

ESB - 1138
The break in the dimensional barrier above grew larger and soon millions upon millions of Unknowns came crashing down. The people fled but most were taken by the current.

Renamon
Fox was holding on to the rails on the wall tightly. "Oh man, this cant be good" he said to himself. He started to climb up the stairs and eventually to to the top. there he saw Zelda, Link, Kirby, and metaknight "Whats going on here?" fox asked as he held on to the door, trying to keep ahold of his gun incse he would need it.

Rory Angelark
- "I don't know but we must save as many as we can" - Link said.

Zelda started praying to the sages, and see if they could help out. She suddenly lifted her arms to the abyss and shot a ray of gold to the center of it hoping to cause something.

Renamon
Fox carefully ran to link and zelda and crouched down holding onto the ground "How can we save anyone if we can barely save ourselves?" Fox asked, almost letting go of the ground

Night_Striker
(srry i've been away so long)

*Falco breased him self and saw fox climbing up to the roof and yelled*

"hey fox lets put our differences aside and help these people"

*Falco started to climb up after fox and reached the top and said to fox*

"hey fox let me see your blaster pistol i have mine with me and if u could possibly hold on to my legs i can try and shoot at the unknowns coming through the portal and save us some worries"

*Falco winked at Fox showing Fox that he could beleave him*

Renamon
Fox smirked and nodded. He grabbed falcos, legs and genntly lowerd him over the side, while holding himself on the ground.

Night_Striker
*Falco hung there shooting at the unkowns and then while he was concentrating on the unknowns he said to fox*

"hey fox thnx for trusting me on this one and can we just put the past behind us and be friends and then maybe we can kinda be partners in battle and a tag team in the arena"

ESB - 1138
Lighting struck the ground around the group. The portal grew even larger as six black orbs came floating down. They all took form into Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Ridley, K-Rool, Mewtwo, and Bowser.

Rory Angelark
- "Ganondorf you slime!!!" - Link shouted.

Zelda's face turned serious and looked at the group of villains.

- "You finally got smart and put all your tiny pieces of brain together to form a full one didn't you? Well it still won't save you!" - Zelda said as she praid more to gather power from the sages.

Night_Striker
*Falco looked up from where he was hanging*

"o this is great more trouble"

Thunder Fox
(you said mewtwo twice)

Renamon
Fox looked at Falco "Im guessing... thats right" he said "You are the winner, what does he win johnny?!" he pulled Falco up and continued to hold onto the ground.

Night_Striker
(maybe there is 2 mewtwos)

*Falco looked at fox and smirked*

"well if more enemies are my prize i wish i was wrong"

*Falco laughed looking at fox*

Thunder Fox

Night_Striker
(fyi um thunder fox we r all up on the roof)

Thunder Fox
(ty sweatdrop)

Renamon
Fox smirked and stood up as best as he could. "This might get fun" he said to link and zelda "I still want to fight all three of you" he was talking about link, zelda and falco "So dont go dyin on me"

Night_Striker
"ah come on fox y cant i die on u and make u have to live with not beating me"

*Falco looked at fox and laughed again* "im srry lets just be partners and get this rivary over with"

ESB - 1138
(1 Mewtwo)

Ganondorf laughed floating above with the other five. He raised his hands over his head and created a huge energy beam and fired it at the group. Bowser flung a fireball down at the group. Andross released lasers from his eyes at the team. Mewtwo threw two shadow balls at the group. K-Rool just sat there.

Renamon
"Oh this just isnt our day!" Fox said as he jumped out of the way, dodging barely. He raised his gun at the 5 enemies and shot without aiming.

Rory Angelark
Zelda used her shield to send back Ganondorf's beam back at him and Link took the chance to charge up one of his light arrows and fired one at Ganondorf.

- "Let's see you dodge that Ganondorf!" - Link said.

ESB - 1138
Andross sucked up the light arrow and the reflected attacks and swallowed them. And the blind blaster shots were deflected by Mewtwo's physic powers.

Andross: Hahaha! You have to do better then that!!

Renamon
Fox growled slightly and looked at link and Zelda "What do we do?!" he yelled as he shot at andross

Thunder Fox
samus and krystal made there way to the roof and samus shot a supermissle at mewtwo from behind

ESB - 1138
The super missile and the blaster bolts hit a powerful barrier Ganondorf and Mewtwo were making.

Thunder Fox
Krystal jumped up and swung her staff at mewtwo and samus tried ramming into gannondorf

ESB - 1138

MadMel
kirby and metaknight unsheilded themselves, realising that the was no danger.."what?" metaknight said..'what they doing?' kirby said to metaknight in his high pitched babble that noone else understood..
"i simply dont know, but be ready..whatever it is, it is not going to be pleasent..."

Renamon
Fox took a few steps back until he was by the group "any idea what they are doin?" he asked no one in partivular

Night_Striker
*falco stood up next to fox and gave him his blaster pistol back*

"nope i think they r trying to confuse us and catch us off guard"

ESB - 1138
A huge blue bolt of lighting struck the center of the arena. Smoke filled the entire stadium and soon everything went dark.

ESB - 1138
Everyone appears on a grassy meadow. The sun is out and there's not a cloud in the sky. Jack wakes up and finds the Star-blade still in his hand but no sign of Brittany or Delta.

Renamon
(hmm)

MadMel
metaknight woke up, and shook kirby awake..they both stood up, looking around..""where..are we?", kirby asked in his nonsensical babble, rubbing his large eyes..
"good question...oh no....i left the halberd back at melee town!" metaknight shook his head "thats the least of my worries right now" he said...

Renamon
Fox woke up about five feet away from Meta Kngiht and Kirby. "You guys know where we are?" He asked as he started to stand up. He shook his head like a fox would and the shake went all the way down his body and to the top of his tail "That... was freaky..."

MadMel
metaknight raised an eyebrow..."i dont know where we are.."..kirby just looked...

Renamon
Fox sighed "Well.. Your alot of help.." he said with his cocky attitude. He looked in his holster to grab his gun but it was gone "Great.. Falco must have dropped it back at the arena...."

MadMel
"why did you ask then?" metaknight snorted at fox..."the only person likely to know where we are is that person" he added, pointing at jack...

Renamon
Fox smirked "Watch your mouth pip-squeek!" Fox said as rude as metaKnight Fox stretched and sat back down "The guy over there seems to be kinda down."

MadMel
"who are you calling pip squeak??" metaknight said, flaring up..kirby "jumped up and pulled him back down..

Renamon
Fox stood up smirked "Ya wanna fight?" he said "And we had only just met, dont we get a date first, pipsqueek?"

MadMel

Renamon
Fox smirked "Its called a canine... and what the hell are you?" he smirked "and yes, its a challenge"

MadMel
"you of all people, canine, should have realised by now that i am an alien species...maybe i should wait until your brain gets a growth spurt" metaknight said...

Renamon
Fox smirked "Your the one in need of a growth spurt." he said and readied himself to Fight

MadMel
"your move....rodent"...the knight reached behind him and grabbed the corner of his cape...

MadMel
(..............................er...........?)

Renamon
Fox smirked and ran at him with lightning speed, and swiftly jumping up and aiming a kick at the alien.

MadMel
with a lazy flick of 'master', metaknight knocked fox away..he turned around to see him lying on the ground.."your an easier apponent than i espected" he said, with a little humor in his spannish accent..(g2g for an hour....

Renamon
(K)

Fox smirked "That was only a test.... prepare for some pain pipsqueek!" Fox ran at him and ran behind him, aiming an elbow to the back of Metaknight's head.

MadMel
Metaknight jumped with perfect time, as fox's elbow hit his indestructible cape..he backflipped behind fox, grabbed him and slammed him into the ground..he then uppercutted him with his sword, and lket him crash back to earth...."hmm"..

ESB - 1138

ReyM. Fanatic
Snake believed it was time for action as he stepped out of his hiding place and was ready for a challenge.

MadMel
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Jack turned around and saw no one. He then notice something at the bottom of his eye and he looked down to see Kirby. "Why...hello?"
kirby waved his hand around the area, and shrugged, the obvious silent 'wehre are we?' question....

Thunder Fox
Samus woke up next to kirby and knock him out of the way as she got up and looked around

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>