Hercules vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
So can Hercules beat someone with his own level strength.

batdude123
Which Captain Marvel are we talking about here? If this is Shazam Captain Marvel, then I think he would lose 10/10. If this is Genis or Mar-Vell, then he would also lose 10/10. If this is Photon/Pulsar Monica, then I would guess that it would be his best shot for getting a victory.

D-Block
Captian Marvel Shazam would win this He is just as strong well stronger with Zeus's power he has the speed and can fly

D-Block
Which Herc doesn't matter Captain Marvel wins anyway

branhole
herc wins

D-Block
Captain Marvel wins

branhole
herc takes that mace and breaks his face

D-Block
CM hits him at lightspeed first

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
herc takes that mace and breaks his face

What mace? confused We are talking about Captain Marvel (Billy Batson), we're not talking about Hawkman. Cap Marvel wins this one 10/10. Not only does he have the powers of Hercules, he also has the powers of Solomon, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury. You do the math. big grin

D-Block
Exactly

badabing
Originally posted by D-Block
Exactly
Sweet sig. cool
Hercules is outclassed by Captain Marvel in every category. Herc probably wouldn't lay a hand on Shazam.

D-Block
your sig. is hot too

Soujaboy
Hercules is solely a "physical character". There is just so many ways he can lose this fight that it's funny.

D-Block
agreed

Psyquis52
I think Herc will hit him but I don't think he'll win.

branhole
i thought herc had a mace

branhole
hercules its more like jerkules

Psyquis52
hercules its more like jerkules

Stop it.

branhole
or hunkules

Psyquis52
or hunkules

Stop it now.

branhole
cant think of any more.. anyway im going with hunk

Fanboy
I already did this 2 years ago http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405278

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.