Martian Manhunter vs. Superman M*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UltimateStryfe
MM can be Superman, so lets give him Superman One Million.
what happens?
discuss and debate.

He-guy88
id say mm but sups 1 million aint gonna lose his tec puts him so far ahead of mm hes to powerful

batdude123
Wow... just wow. This is a rather one-sided fight. Supes 1 Million wins this 10/10.

UltimateStryfe
since when does superman use tech?

grey fox
I believe he meant Tk , also i thin J'onn has a good chance here. After all he gave SBP a good beating.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8075/225qb1.th.jpg

He-guy88
Originally posted by grey fox
I believe he meant Tk , also i thin J'onn has a good chance here. After all he gave SBP a good beating.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8075/225qb1.th.jpg

thats true but he did not beat him and thanks for explaning the error in my post

grey fox
Originally posted by He-guy88
thats true but he did not beat him and thanks for explaning the error in my post

I said beating as in kicking , hiding , ass kicking etc etc. Not beat.

He-guy88
I said beating as in kicking , hiding , ass kicking etc etc. Not beat.

yes i read it but because he gives him a beating does not mean that hes got the win i mean look at wolverine he gets his ass tossed every were but pulls the win for the most part

id love to give this to mm but sup 1mil is just to strong

Avalonofthewind
MM never gave SBP a beating, it's the other way around. MM did get a good hit in however.

MM has NO chance against Superman 1M. The guy can make mind control rain with a thought for god's sake... and this is while weak!

grey fox
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
MM never gave SBP a beating, it's the other way around. MM did get a good hit in however.

MM has NO chance against Superman 1M. The guy can make mind control rain with a thought for god's sake... and this is while weak!

It would be a good fight nonetheless though .

Avalonofthewind
It would be a good fight nonetheless though .

I like MM, but he's wayyyyyyy out of his class here.

1M has far too many options. This is a slaughter.

Now if Supes 1M were used in his weaker version it would be a bit better.

grey fox
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I like MM, but he's wayyyyyyy out of his class here.

1M has far too many options. This is a slaughter.

Now if Supes 1M were used in his weaker version it would be a bit better.

What when he was rapidly de-aging because of his decade breaking punches ?

Validus
Even his weak version is a couple steps beyond MM in power. He did jump from the Earth to the moon in a couple of panels.

Avalonofthewind
What when he was rapidly de-aging because of his decade breaking punches ?

That right there says enough. At near death and at low power he was STILL able to punch through time. He's part IMP. He's so far beyond anything MM could ever hope to be that it's ludicrous.

He-guy88
if this was a mm 1mil vs sups 1mil then it would be a better

Mider
what kind of powers does superman one million have and what feats ?

Mider
bump

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider

The basic Kryptonion on earth package + varying telekinetic powers and powers derived from Imp heritage.

His highest feat has been punching through the time barrier to get back to his own time.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mider

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html
"The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light (but only under the influence of the Super-Sun), he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything. Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc. However all these abilities are dependent on the covenant with Supermen Prime, they are his gifts to give or revoke at will."

The superheroes of DC earth had a hard enough time with Superboy Prime, I can't see MM taking down Superman 1,000,000 by himself.

spetznaz
Originally posted by TheKahn
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html
"The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light (but only under the influence of the Super-Sun), he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything. Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc. However all these abilities are dependent on the covenant with Supermen Prime, they are his gifts to give or revoke at will."

The superheroes of DC earth had a hard enough time with Superboy Prime, I can't see MM taking down Superman 1,000,000 by himself.

True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.