Da Vinci & Michelangelo’s Hidden Secrets 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khanya.iqhawe

khanya.iqhawe

Alliance
Where's the nut Shakya?

debbiejo
I read the book..........Saw the painting...........

Eis
We have Dan Brown to thank for this. New age of fan-boyism, now they are into conspiracies.

Alliance
Conspiracies get annoying...

Gregory
Ugh. So is this one of the crazy Jesus descendent people, or a brand new type of annoying?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Eis
We have Dan Brown to thank for this. New age of fan-boyism, now they are into conspiracies.

Not only has he plagiarised, he also created a whole new sect of conspirators. Fab.

Lord Urizen
It doesn't make a difference to me.

Jesus is still Jesus regardless of whether or not he was married.

Some of you guys are making TOO big a deal outta this.

Alliance
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Not only has he plagiarised

Well, the courts feel the law was not breached....

KingDubya
I saw a documentary on "The Da Vinci Code". They proved that the Priory of Sion (the organization in the book) was actually formed in France in 1956; the author of the book has said himself (in about 5 different interviews) that the book is entirely false.

The documentary also argued that it isn't Mary Magdalene next to Jesus, it is the apostle John, who was always depicted as somewhat feminine in paintings.

debbiejo
Originally posted by KingDubya
I saw a documentary on "The Da Vinci Code". They proved that the Priory of Sion (the organization in the book) was actually formed in France in 1956; the author of the book has said himself (in about 5 different interviews) that the book is entirely false.

The documentary also argued that it isn't Mary Magdalene next to Jesus, it is the apostle John, who was always depicted as somewhat feminine in paintings.

The Priory of Sion according to them is NOT what is portrayed in the book (I saw the documentary too).........also heard that John was portrayed as feminine also, but still sooooooooooo what if Jesus had a relationship with a women and kids.........How would that destroy the church.

Shakyamunison
Why do we have these people who come on to the forum and post one or two posts as a thread like this one, and then we never hear from them again?

Aziz!
Jesus would have to have existed to be married.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Aziz!
Jesus would have to have existed to be married.

There are two independent accounts about the death of Jesus by historians from the time period. What is strange is that they said nothing more then he was hung on the cross. If Jesus had done the things that Christians claim, wouldn't these historians have written more about him? So, Jesus did live, but he saw just a man.

buutenks
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
It doesn't make a difference to me.

Jesus is still Jesus regardless of whether or not he was married.

Some of you guys are making TOO big a deal outta this.

Actually it was proven that Jesus wasn't married and that all what da Vinci wrote in the book is false,I saw on discovery.

Alliance
Dan Brown wrote The DaVinci Code, not DaVinci.

And where are you pulling this information from?

buutenks
Originally posted by Alliance
Dan Brown wrote The DaVinci Code, not DaVinci.

And where are you pulling this information from?

From discovery channel,they proved that all what is written in the book is false and made up.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by buutenks
Actually it was proven that Jesus wasn't married and that all what da Vinci wrote in the book is false,I saw on discovery.

I saw that program and they did not prove that Jesus was not married; they proved that conspiracy that is portrayed in the book is fiction. No one knows if Jesus was married.

Phoenix2001
Honestly, I don't see what the problem would be if anyone proves Jesus was married. Will he not still be worshipped for the pain that he suffered?

buutenks
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I saw that program and they did not prove that Jesus was not married; they proved that conspiracy that is portrayed in the book is fiction. No one knows if Jesus was married.

Well I doubt Jesus was married.

Phoenix2001

Why do you? And please, do not use the Bible for reference. I get rather tiresome of reading pointless journels from long dead worshippers.

Templares
Jesus married Mary Magdalene because she is HOT!

Shakyamunison

It would have been strange for a 30 something rabbi to not be married.

buutenks

Well he's Jesus,and in the bible it said that he had no sin so...
And don't say that it's a lie or something.

buutenks

He was 32.

Phoenix2001
And don't say that it's a lie.

Marriage is not a sin.

buutenks
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Why do you? And please, do not use the Bible for reference. I get rather tiresome of reading pointless journels from long dead worshippers.

Hey the bible speaks the truth.

buutenks
Marriage is not a sin.

No but making love is.

Phoenix2001
Hey the bible speaks the truth.

Prove it then.

Shakyamunison
And don't say that it's a lie or something.

I have news for you, marriage is not a sin. Also, sex within marriage in not a sin.

buutenks
Prove it then.

Well I can't prove that,but hey we all have our own opinions and when we'll die will see if God is real or not.

Phoenix2001
No but making love is.

Not if they're married. The bible states the reason that God put us here to reproduce through marriage... and sex is the only way to do that.

buutenks
I have news for you, marriage is not a sin.

I know that marrige is not a sin but making love is or when you're married it's not a sin?

debbiejo
Being Marriage would have nothing to do with anything at all, though the church might have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar of lies...

Lord Urizen
LOL buutenks, how old r u ?

buutenks
Not if they're married. The bible states the reason that God put us here to reproduce through marriage... and sex is the only way to do that.

Ahh you're probably right,sorry I forgot about that part.

buutenks
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
LOL buutenks, how old r u ?

16,why?

Phoenix2001
Ahh you're probably right,sorry I forgot about that part.

Do I sense scarcasm? It's probably just me.

buutenks
Do I sense scarcasm? It's probably just me.

Hey I said I'm sorry,and was I moking you or something?

Phoenix2001
Yea... it's me.

JacopeX
There are two independent accounts about the death of Jesus by historians from the time period. What is strange is that they said nothing more then he was hung on the cross. If Jesus had done the things that Christians claim, wouldn't these historians have written more about him? So, Jesus did live, but he saw just a man. I say he drowned.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JacopeX
I say he drowned.

I've heard that too.

buutenks
I say he drowned.

Who drowned?Jesus?Nope he died on the cross.

JacopeX
Who drowned?Jesus?Nope he died on the cross. i know, im a catholic that says that he drowned as he wuz hung on the cross. I mean come on man, he had his arms up and wide hung on the cross like. not enough air came in or out so he drowned as all the water in your body traps in your lungs makin you drown.

buutenks
i know, im a catholic that says that he drowned as he wuz hung on the cross. I mean come on man, he had his arms up and wide hung on the cross like. not enough air came in or out so he drowned as all the water in your body traps in your lungs makin you drown.

Well in the bible it didn't say that he had a slow death,he just died very fast.

Alliance
i know, im a catholic that says that he drowned as he wuz hung on the cross. I mean come on man, he had his arms up and wide hung on the cross like. not enough air came in or out so he drowned as all the water in your body traps in your lungs makin you drown.

Thats not phisiologically possible. Humans aren't like waterballoons.

debbiejo
I heard Jesus had a baby girl........GO JESUS GO JESUS GO JESUS!!..... happy

Templares
I say that Jesus didnt die in the cross. He died of old age. He went to Japan.

Alliance
I say Jesus got fed up with Christians and became Muhammed after taking a nice refreshing nap.

debbiejo
I heard he became Buddah........

Alliance
he went back in time messed

debbiejo
Christianity is NOT based on Christ/Jesus.............that's Paul's teachings along with Councils.............Jesus could of been a real man telling some real truths...............damn church.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.