this is stupid but .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

djBachus
what does KOTOR stand for ?

Lightsnake
Knights of the Old Republic

djBachus
thanks mate smile

kamikz

Sesse
K.O.T.O.R

Knowing (the) Old Trilogy Offers Redemption.

Nactous
huh

DarthMaul9123
dear goodness, you had to make this a thread, o well i shouldn't be saying this we all start out not knowing stuff but you could have just asked someone

truejedi
hey, while there is a thread asking stupid questions, what is DE? i read a lot of star wars, and i can't think of one thing it stands for, i'm probably missing the obvious, but what does DE Luke and DE sidious mean?

Captain REX
Dark Empire, a two part comic book.

DarthSaboteur
Which is then followed with Empire's End.

l0rd?
You're right... This is stupid.

Sesse
By the way. How can you get to the second level of endar spire?

I have been trying to find a ladder or elevator for months but I just cant find one! Whenever I touch that door it says that I should level up. How can I get to the second level in that ship? erm

Itzak
Originally posted by Sesse

I have been trying to find a ladder or elevator for months but I just cant find one! Whenever I touch that door it says that I should level up. How can I get to the second level in that ship? erm

You need to level up your character, not find the second level of the ship. Go to your menu and it should be the first thing you see.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Sesse

DarthMaul9123
well i'm thinking that i may just quit playing kotor until the third one comes out because it is starting to bore me *wiats for bashers to arrive*

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
well i'm thinking that i may just quit playing kotor until the third one comes out because it is starting to bore me *wiats for bashers to arrive* Download some mods, man. They'll rock your game world. and a link to guide you in the right direction: http://www.pcgamemods.com.

DarthMaul9123
mine is for XBOX, but i may download those and get a pc version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.