Eddie Brock (without symbiote) vs Peter Rasputin (without steel transformation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
who takes it? Eddie Brock, without the symbiote or Peter Rasputin, without being able to transform into Collosus-steel mode?

In the venom vs collosus thread I support Collosus but in this thread I'M GOING FOR EDDIE MY MAN evil face he is after all an olymphic athlete in strength and other physical activities.

What do you guys think??? big grin

Sam Z
Eddie is VERY strong, he can easilly take three streetfighters at the same time, but Peter's strength in his human form is still something above pickhumans.

Mr.V
Peter teaches the punk a lesson he never forgets after all:

Farm boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Journalist

Sam Z
Eddie is not an average journalist...

blind faith
I don't know man I mean you're maybe right but Eddie truly is no push-over I heard that he is very skilled in deductive reasoning etc.

Mr.V
Never said he was, but Peter isnt an average farm boy aswell wink hes managed to restrain Beast when he was in his Human form before, and i dont think eddie is anywhere near strong enough to stop him

blind faith
Originally posted by Mr.V
Never said he was, but Peter isnt an average farm boy aswell wink hes managed to restrain Beast when he was in his Human form before, and i dont think eddie is anywhere near strong enough to stop him laughing out loud so true...

He-guy88
can some help me i cant post my pics on the superman vs dracula and i need some to help

Mr.V
And also on the subject, im getting annoyed with marvel; everyone is a near-olympic athletes and peak human sad why cant they just make someone be normal

Sam Z
Originally posted by Mr.V
And also on the subject, im getting annoyed with marvel; everyone is a near-olympic athletes and peak human sad why cant they just make someone be normal

True, but in DC almost all characters could fly, have super speed and could lift FAR above clas 100.

roughrider
Their strength could be close to even, but I'll give a slight edge to Peter. All those years on the collective farm, pulling out tree stumps. Guys who win those World Strongest Man competitions are big farmboys, not weightlifters or bodybuilders.

He-guy88
Originally posted by roughrider
Their strength could be close to even, but I'll give a slight edge to Peter. All those years on the collective farm, pulling out tree stumps. Guys who win those World Strongest Man competitions are big farmboys, not weightlifters or bodybuilders.

aquaman will mess with the thunder big grin

no but really sweet sig

grey fox
Their strength could be close to even, but I'll give a slight edge to Peter. All those years on the collective farm, pulling out tree stumps. Guys who win those World Strongest Man competitions are big farm boys, not weightlifters or bodybuilders.

Yeah.....all those steroids the farm boys take have nothing to do with it .

roughrider
Originally posted by He-guy88
aquaman will mess with the thunder big grin

no but really sweet sig

Thanks. Arthur won't have to duck my wrath...this time. stick out tongue

Soleran

Not altogether true the last Met-rx strongman was won by a Polish guy that crushed everyone and was every bit as pretty as a bodybuilder mega ripped abs!smile He didn't just win he CRUSHED everyone, badlysmile

He-guy88
Thanks. Arthur won't have to duck my wrath...this time. stick out tongue

lucky him but u bewere that when it comes down to it the outrages that he has suffered will not be forgoten no no u will not be forgetting forgetting those outrages will not happen

roughrider
Originally posted by He-guy88
lucky him but u bewere that when it comes down to it the outrages that he has suffered will not be forgoten no no u will not be forgetting forgetting those outrages will not happen

Ah, Mortals and their promises. How they amuse to help Immortals pass the time of eternity... big grin

He-guy88
Ah, Mortals and their promises. How they amuse to help Immortals pass the time of eternity... big grin

im ah cookin somthin up

Tron
Colossus still has plenty of training courteosy of the X-Men, he still may be too much for Eddie to handle.

The Fake Macoy
Since Peter actual has training in martial arts, and unless he's gotten training since I last checked, Eddie doesn't, I say that Peter takes him out, hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.