Spiderwoman(Jessica) vs. Spiderman(Peter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Who wins this battle of the arachnids?

willRules
Peter Parker wins............

Sparkz
Originally posted by willRules
Peter Parker wins............

Nuff said...

DigiMark007
Pheremones. Nuf said. It'd screw Parker up something fierce. Yeah, straight H2H he wins, but she has that ace up her sleeve.

Arahan
Nope it wont work. Peter is now the top spider, the king, the pimp,
the emperor, the master, the supreme.

Every spiders hail Spider-Man!!!!

(I hope you guys know that I am just kidding)

If we consider that Peter knows that she has the ability to attrackt men he wouldnt go on mele attacks. By the way shouldnt his costume protect him ?

grey fox
Pheremoens , Bio blasts etc etc etc

Jessica Drew win's ....

TheKahn
Originally posted by Arahan
Nope it wont work. Peter is now the top spider, the king, the pimp,
the emperor, the master, the supreme.

Every spiders hail Spider-Man!!!!

(I hope you guys know that I am just kidding)

If we consider that Peter knows that she has the ability to attrackt men he wouldnt go on mele attacks. By the way shouldnt his costume protect him ?

I believe it does have carbon filters in the mouth to keep him safe from gas attacks.

I'd go with Peter in this one, especially with his recent speed and spiderscense upgrades and the added durability his costume gives him.

Arahan
Originally posted by grey fox
Pheremoens , Bio blasts etc etc etc

Jessica Drew win's ....

nope.

Bios blasts? spidey dodges blasts every day.
Jessicas advantage here are not the pheromons or her blasts
it is her combat training. Still Peter takes 7/10.

The Fake Macoy
If the phermones don't affect him, he should win this one. Besides, Drew doesn't have spider sense, does she?

Arahan
AFAIK no she doesnt have a spider sense.

BlaqChaos
His new costume would likely filter out the pheramones (hell, it even let's him breath under water).

Sparkz
If you know about the pheromones can't you just resist them? I mean Cap knew when Jess said she was giving loads off and it wasnt affecting him, and spider-man has alot of will power so i suppose he could resist them even without the new suit.

marvelprince
Exactly. Spider-Man's awareness of her pheremones greatly reduce their effective. There goes her greatest advantage. Spidey 9/10

Lethal_Rise
she's hott, she doesn't need pheremones, she could shake it, and nerdy azz peter would melt (once again, I sound like a complete nerd)

The Fake Macoy
Considering he's already married to a model, I don't think it would make that big of an impact.

Lethal_Rise
I'm still on spiderwoman's side. I like her better than spider-man anyways.

Arahan
Jessica Drew Spiderwoman is in my opinion the best Spiderwoman.
But Spiderman is for me my hero number 1 wink

Spidey takes most of the fights. His upgrades and new costume
give him too much power to overcome her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.