More Series...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

catf2005
Apparently the writer has thought of enough ideas to keep the show going for another 26 series! Happy Dance

_Sanctuary_
26? What the hell?

I thought it was 9?

Flying High
im sorry but...as much as i lvoe LOST...i reckon i would go nuts after 26 no expression

that cant be serious...

Morning_Glory
not many shows actually go on for 26 (Simpsons is the longest running show, so far.. and most of us have had enough with that) ... and Im sure the actors of LOST dont want to be doing this show forever...

I can see LOST going on for a couple more years and then thats it.

ladygrim
woah even for a show like lost 9 series is a tad much ...

Darth Macabre
26 series? Do you mean seasons?

And if you do, absolutely not...That just sounds ridiculous...

ladygrim
i thought seasons/series were the same thing

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
not many shows actually go on for 26 (Simpsons is the longest running show, so far.. and most of us have had enough with that) ... and Im sure the actors of LOST dont want to be doing this show forever...

I can see LOST going on for a couple more years and then thats it.

Agreed...

I want it to last a max of 4 seasons, don't want it to drag out for too long and become boring.

And how would they deal with the trademark flashbacks if the series is 15 seasons in?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ladygrim
i thought seasons/series were the same thing

Not in american english...A season is a year of the Series...Where as a Series is the show as a whole....Is it different in Commonwealth English?

Punker69
Originally posted by catf2005
Apparently the writer has thought of enough ideas to keep the show going for another 26 series! Happy Dance

If the writers were smart they would resolve the show next year. Any more would just be ridiculous. The fans are already getting anxious and fustrated with the shows neverending questions. More seasons will just ruin the show and drag it out.

forumcrew
yea but money talks, look at simpsons which has run forever and it lost its magic years ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.