Resident Evil Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Ok. I got this game back when it first came out but never got past the train b/c it was just too much for me.

I even got the strategy guide thinking that since I'd know what to expect maybe I'd be able to handle it but I was wrong.

Well now, 4 years later I'm making another attempt and it's going much better but I'm still struggling. Only playing a little bit at a time with the strategy guide in hand.

Sounds bad huh? Yeah I know.

Anyway, is anybody else playing this game or did anybody else play this game?

Just would like to know what you think.

And maybe you didn't play this game, and if not, why?

And how would you compare this game to Resident Evil 4?

Is It Comprehensible.....

IcePunk
I know someone (Reptile master XD) who loves RE, I've never actually played it but I've seen him run through it at my house and when I compare it with RE1, I lean towards RE-0, cuz of it's many differences from the other games (not RE4 included of course)

BackFire
It was an alright game. Hard to go back and play it after playing RE4 which is better in every way.

InnerRise
Well, if I can get through this game I think I'll try Resident Evil 4 next.

Do you think it'll hurt my in the game that I know the ending to Resident Evil 4? Or is the gameplay so good that it won't matter?

is it comprehensible.....

BackFire
Really, the gameplay isn't very good in RE0. The dropping items on the floor thing was really stupid.

InnerRise
I was referring to Resident Evil 4's ending.

And yeah that item thing is annoying especially when an area won't allow you to drop any more items on the floor b/c it's supposedly filled up.

Superboy Prime
The same thing happened to me. I bought RE0 and played it. Didn't get too far before I stopped playing it. After a couple of months I replayed it again and managed to beat it. It's an okay game. I liked it. I must say if you haven't played RE4 yet...you need to...NOW.

grey fox
I played on RE0 , first time i played on a RE game, it was....ok . But as earlier stated the controls suck compared to RE4 . It was like a long range Onimusha.

I also got pissed off with the dropping items shtick , i mean i want to keep the damn hunting gun but have to keep two annoying puzzle pieces, and if i go back to retrieve it I'll ether...

A. Waste Ammo taking out zombies on my way there.

B. Need to dump it again to make space for puzzle pieces.

InnerRise
Yall are making me want to stop playing this game again. Ha.

Because yes this game does have problems.

Haven't played it in a few days. I need to hurry and get with it before I fall back into a lapse.

This is also my first Resident Evil game.

Darth Jello
meh, resident evil...what a sad excuse for a castlevania

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Darth Jello

That was such a stupid comment.

RE:0 I played and finished once, then I sold it because I never wanted to play it again.

REmake and RE4 are by far the best Resident Evils. RE4 is easily one of the best ever made.

IcePunk
I totally agree

DarkC
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Fortunately, not all of us have a sight range the size of a teacup like you.

IcePunk
laughing out loud

blind faith
BUMP

I have this game and just about a week ago I cleared the game at difficulty HARD and ended with B Rank (not so bad big grin) and I also have cleared the mini game Leech Hunter with Rank A at HARD.

Anyway the game is good I love it.

InnerRise
Originally posted by InnerRise
Yall are making me want to stop playing this game again. Ha.

Because yes this game does have problems.

Haven't played it in a few days. I need to hurry and get with it before I fall back into a lapse.

This is also my first Resident Evil game.

is it comprehensible..... Well I fell into a laspe and haven't played it since and don't care to.

To many good games coming out for me to drudge through the hell that is Resident Evil Zero....Literally.......there are dead people walking around people......... confused

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

AstroFan
0 was okay, I thought the premise of an RE prequel would be awesome, but the whole leech thing was stupid.

Lightningrod
i liked the game somewhat
haven't played RE4
Where have I been?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.