x-men vs avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
whole xmen team blue team and gold team against avengers

xmen team

wolverine cylcops gambit rogue beast archangel colossus iceman storm jean bishop psylocke and magneto to back them up.

avengers

thor cap ironman she hulk hawkeye hercules quicksilver vision
scarlet witch falcon quasar namor. i know theres more but wouldnt be fair cause there a hell alot more avengers then xmens

Soleran
avengers smoke them

Grimm22
Thor, Hercules, Scarlet Witch and Quasar bring the house down on the X-men. wink

KharmaDog
Xmen get curb stomped!

badabing
Avengers win this battle easily.

D-Block
yeah Avengers wins

diabloman
xmen still have a shot if magneto has got there back. i left out jubilee cause she would just get in the way.

outavodka
Originally posted by diabloman
xmen still have a shot if magneto has got there back. i left out jubilee cause she would just get in the way. GET IN THE WAY??? eek! eek! SHE WOULD GET MORE KILLS THAN WOLVIE AND TIP THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batdude123
Jean Grey+Phoenix Force=One DEAD Avengers Team.

diabloman
Originally posted by outavodka
GET IN THE WAY??? eek! eek! SHE WOULD GET MORE KILLS THAN WOLVIE AND TIP THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she cause the xmen more trouble when she tries to help out. youd rather hav her on the team then wolvie ? lol man when does your therapy session start?

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Jean Grey+Phoenix Force=One DEAD Avengers Team.

Aint no Phoniex Force here wink

Thor frys half of the X-men before they can do anything

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Aint no Phoniex Force here wink

Thor frys half of the X-men before they can do anything

How do you know? confused If this is Current Jean Grey, then that would mean that she would be using the Phoenix Force. wink

Grimm22
How do you know? confused If this is Current Jean Grey, then that would mean that she would be using the Phoenix Force. wink

Well if it was PF Jean it would say now wouldnt it wink

Big Sexy
not really. Current Jean and the PF are one now and can both be used.

diabloman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
not really. Current Jean and the PF are one now and can both be used. good point there

diabloman
if she turns into dark phoenix then avengers are screwed of course.

Mr. Universe
This is dumb. Quasar, Vision, Thor, Iron Man?

diabloman
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
This is dumb. Quasar, Vision, Thor, Iron Man? whats wrong with them ?

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
This is dumb. Quasar, Vision, Thor, Iron Man?

Uh... Current Jean=Phoenix Force. wink

diabloman
Uh... Current Jean=Phoenix Force. wink lol they brought it up.

batdude123
lol they brought it up.

Actually I brought it up first. big grin

diabloman
Actually I brought it up first. big grin oh yah big grin

ExodusCloak
Don't forget that Avengers have Wanda, "No more Cosmic Bird Avatar" or "I am now the Phoenix"

Big Sexy
this get pimpslapped before that. besides Phoenix is waaaaaaaaay beyond Omega mutant level.

ExodusCloak
this get pimpslapped before that. besides Phoenix is waaaaaaaaay beyond Omega mutant level.

I don't believe that, that has ever been officially stated that the Phoenix is beyond Omega. As far as I know the first time the term Omega Plus was used to describe a mutant was in Gabriel Summers case.
As far as I know the Phoenix entity itself is above life, however with a host it seems severly weaker.

Big Sexy
Dude, do you know how powerful Phoenix is . She would win this alone.

ExodusCloak
And Wanda says stuff and it happens. The Phoenix is very powerful, but her power is of a different nature, the host is its biggest weakness.
Wanda doesn't need to will the entity away, all she has to do is become the host of the entity

Big Sexy
Dude your a little behind on your Phoenix knowledge.

diabloman
phuck phoenix. if she turns into dark phoenix she would kick all avengers asses herself.

ExodusCloak
Umm if Wanda can re-write an entire timeline(Earth) then re-writing herself into Jeans place should be an easy feat. There Wanda is your new POTWC

Big Sexy
Dude are you kidding me. You are deluding yourself.

Big Sexy
You should find a Phoenix thread.

ExodusCloak
Why because it's probable? The nature of Wandas powers allows her to warp reality on very large scales. Well so does the POTWC, meaning the fight could end up as a warping brawl.
You've read The House Of M right?
Both Jean and Wanda were practically made into Gods because they were the 1st female mutants to be in a marvel comic. Jean always ended up fighting Wanda when the b-hood attacked.

Big Sexy
Yes I have read it.

Dude the Phoenix is a force of creation. People like Eternity and LT bow down to her. She has multiversal control. Wanda has no chance.

snoopdogg
This fight is not fair. This Avengers team could take Alpha Flight.

Big Sexy

It has already been stated that Jean Grey and the Phoenix are one. They are not separate entities so the host issue is of no use.

diabloman

It has already been stated that Jean Grey and the Phoenix are one. They are not separate entities so the host issue is of no use. jean and phoenix are 2 different souls . there just in the same body.

UltimateStryfe
X-Men win.

Big Sexy
Dude its been re stated that Phoenix and Jean grey are one. Its sort of a retcon. Look it up.

UltimateStryfe
i think we have established that fact.

diabloman
the phoenix is just another person trapped inside jeans body.

Brutacus
one other thing iceman is omega mutant now right???

ExodusCloak
If Wanda re-writes the universe so she herself is destined to weild the Phoenix then yes the argument still stands.
Phoenix' status as a being plays no part in this battle, status isn't everything. Mutants were placed on Earth to evolve until they became their own phoenix type beings themselves.(Omega level mutants) The power is there, however the status as a being isn't.

diabloman
Originally posted by Brutacus
one other thing iceman is omega mutant now right??? i was putting on there all the people thats been on the xmen team. blue team and gold

Big Sexy
the phoenix is just another person trapped inside jeans body.
No, there are one. Type Phoenix or Phoenix of the white crown in the search engine. That dude Gs never stops posting her pics

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Brutacus
one other thing iceman is omega mutant now right???

Iceman is an Omega-Level Mutant.

diabloman
No, there are one. Type Phoenix or Phoenix of the white crown in the search engine. That dude Gs never stops posting her pics i dont need to see her damn pics. i know what she looks like

Big Sexy
Gs posts like every page and has proven the Phoenix and Jean are one in like a dozen threads.

Brutacus
Hmm I say the X-men really increased in power the last few years and with a omega mutant and jean as the phoenix they will win I think.

UltimateStryfe
okay.
Jean died, suspended animation
Pheonix replaced her in her image, blew up some stars, died
Jean came back, now able to tap the Pheonix force with her abilities.
because she is omega, she manifests those abilities in the image of a pheonix. she is bonded to the energy and it to her. now let's move on!

ExodusCloak
It doesn't matter if they are one, as we all know Jean was always destined to become the Phoenix. However, given Wandas powers it is possible to change that destiny so that Wanda is destined to become the Phoenix.

UltimateStryfe
that would be bad. next thing you know colossus sneeks up behind her and rips her head off.

Big Sexy
Dude are you trying to tell me wanda could stop Galactus from becoming what he is. bull

Big Sexy
Wanda is not beyond someone like Franklin richards.

diabloman
Dude are you trying to tell me wanda could stop Galactus from becoming what he is. bull lol galactus has nohting to do with this thread dude

ExodusCloak
I'm not familiar with the origin of Galactus. But no I don't know if her powers would effect him. I do know however that she can fiddle with destiny. For example the FF4's deaths. Fiddling with with Jean Greys destiny should be easy.

Btw I never said anything about Franklin, he could possibly do the same granted his powers.

Big Sexy
What I'm saying is people Like Galactus are no match for phoenix and your going to tell me Wanda is.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'm not familiar withvthe origin of Galactus. But no I don't know if her powers would effect him. I do know however that she can fiddle with destiny. For example the FF4's deaths. Fiddling with with Jean Greys destiny should be easy.
Hows a reality warper affect a person who created the damn universe.

UltimateStryfe
we know that. the point we are making is that wanda is NOT omnipotent.
she has a limit to her potential. other wise she would have been stated as being an Omega-Level Mutant. end of discussion.

and besides, the Pheonix created Galactus. you don't screw with Galactus, and you certantly don't screw with Pheonix.

diabloman
What I'm saying is people Like Galactus are no match for phoenix and your going to tell me Wanda is. hell no

ExodusCloak
Being Omega or not has nothing to do with it, Jean Grey was once mortal, so it is possible to effect her. She's not so much tampering with cosmic power it's more earth history.

Big Sexy
Thats like having Wanda tamper with Thanos with Ig. It wouln't help her.

ExodusCloak
If she became the Phoenix instead of Jean it would. The only problem I see with that plan is that Jean can Warp as well. Anyway it's late we can continue this tommorrow if you like.

Big Sexy
cool

diabloman
If she became the Phoenix instead of Jean it would. The only problem I see with that plan is that Jean can Warp as well. Anyway it's late we can continue this tommorrow if you like. sweet dreams big grin

UltimateStryfe
this is dumb.
Wanda is not the host for the Pheonix, even if she did warp so she could have it the Pheonix would not be affected, and would know that she is not the one. g'night

diabloman
sexmen win

Metalmanx
Uh...am I the only one that noticed Iceman AND Magneto are on the X-men team?

How are the Avengers going to win?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Uh...am I the only one that noticed Iceman AND Magneto are on the X-men team?

How are the Avengers going to win?

Quasar will take Mags. Thor will take Iceman. Even if Iceman is back at his Pre-HOM power set, he'd give Thor some trouble but Thor would pull it out in the end.

Quasar has dealt with far worse than Mags.

Then again, if Jean is using her Phoenix powers to her potential, she'd probably be a far greater threat than Wanda was.

He-guy88
id say its in x-mens favor

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Quasar will take Mags. Thor will take Iceman. Even if Iceman is back at his Pre-HOM power set, he'd give Thor some trouble but Thor would pull it out in the end.

Quasar has dealt with far worse than Mags.

Then again, if Jean is using her Phoenix powers to her potential, she'd probably be a far greater threat than Wanda was.

Tell me more about Quasar. He has to be something incredible in order to take out Magneto.

And I think Iceman doesn't necessarily have to fight Thor. I mean, he could take out a vast majority of the Avengers by himself before Thor takes him out.

And then, of course, there's Jean and Psylocke. Telepathy won't take the Avengers down? What protection do they have?

I didn't forget Colossus either. I know that there are Avengers that will keep him busy, but he could definitely do some damage to the A-Team first before being kept busy.

batdude123
Tell me more about Quasar. He has to be something incredible in order to take out Magneto.

And I think Iceman doesn't necessarily have to fight Thor. I mean, he could take out a vast majority of the Avengers by himself before Thor takes him out.

And then, of course, there's Jean and Psylocke. Telepathy won't take the Avengers down? What protection do they have?

I didn't forget Colossus either. I know that there are Avengers that will keep him busy, but he could definitely do some damage to the A-Team first before being kept busy.

Here ya go Metalmanx. wink

Powers and abilities

The Quantum Bands
Quasar's powers are derived from the pair of quantum bands fused to his wrists (or more specifically, from the seven gems on each of the bands). They are linked to their wearer's nervous system and grant tremendous powers of energy manipulation.

Foremost amongst these powers is the ability to tap into a limitless energy source called the quantum zone. Quasar can project quantum energy in the form of devastating beams of force or heat, but more commonly employs them to fashion incredibly durable constructs of solid energy, such as containment spheres or pincers. He protects himself with a personal force field of quantum energy.

The quantum bands can also exert control over many other types of energy that are part of the electromagnetic spectrum. For example, Quasar once tapped into a sun and caused it to emit an enormous solar flare. He can also absorb and redirect the cosmic energy wielded by such powerful beings as the Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, Adam Warlock, Thanos, Phoenix, and the Watchers, siphoning their power and using it to augment his quantum energy. Forms of energy the quantum bands cannot control include magic and darkforce.

Although he cannot overtly affect psionic energy, Quasar has programmed his bands to render him impervious to psionic mental control. Even Moondragon and the Overmind proved unable to overcome this defense. He does not appear to be protected from magical forms of compulsion.

Quasar can create apertures into and out of the quantum zone, thus allowing passage through its infinite, featureless expanse. He mainly uses this ability to traverse interstellar distances in a manner similar to hyperspace travel. The effect is essentially a form of teleportation, which Quasar refers to as a quantum jump. A quantum jump has a destructive side effect on the local environment, violently upheaving gravity and tearing holes in the atmosphere (on Earth, it would damage the ozone layer), so Quasar initially refrained from using it except when in space or in dire circumstances. However, he eventually realized that he could contain this side effect by first surrounding himself with a barrier of solid energy. Quasar can also shunt other matter into the quantum zone provided that he's in physical contact with it.

The quantum bands enable their wearer to fly by manipulating gravitons. The maximum flight speed he can attain is unknown, but he made a trip from Earth to Uranus in approximately four years flying non-stop (this was before he learned how to quantum jump). That would require a constant speed of roughly 50,000 miles per hour. This doesn't take into account the velocity he can achieve in a short burst of acceleration.

The quantum band gems seem to be able to analyze and process information as if they were extremely advanced computers. This allows Quasar to navigate the quantum zone and the depths of space. The gems are able to detect, analyze, and track energy emissions across vast distances. They can also "program" his quantum energy to register and react to certain preset conditions. For instance, at one time Quasar had the Earth surrounded with an invisible laticework of energy that was designed to act as a global alert system against potential extraterrestrial threats. The energy field could detect any surges of exotic energy emanating from the planet's surface as well as if any object larger than a micrometeorite passed through it; in either case, the field would react by transmitting an alert signal to the quantum bands.

Quasar has a direct link to Epoch through his bands, which gives him ready access to her nascent omniscience.

Other Powers
While he possessed the power of the Star Brand, Quasar posesssed flight, superhuman strength & resilience, and the ability and to regenerate his entire body from minute remains, and did not need to eat, drink, or breathe. Virtually all of the energy derived from having possessed the Star Brand was depleted not long after he gave it away, as demonstrated when Quasar very nearly perished as the invulnerability provided by the Brand faded away while he was battling in space. The Living Tribunal later stated that Quasar's body retains only an insignificant trace amount of energy.

Quasar also briefly possessed the same powers of cosmic awareness that Eon granted Mar-Vell. By simply concentrating for a moment, he could gain complete knowledge about virtually anything in the universe. It's unclear why Eon didn't bestow cosmic awareness on Quasar permanently, but being nigh-omniscient himself, he likely determined that it would have been detrimental to Quasar's psyche (as it was to that of Genis-Vell). The fact that he received the awareness while his mind was inhabiting an energy construct, and he did not demonstrate it upon returning to his body, may also have something to do with it.

Adam Warlock
Don't go by their bio's. Go by feats.

Go here for Quasar's:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t378643.html

Metalmanx
Here ya go Metalmanx. wink

Powers and abilities

The Quantum Bands
Quasar's powers are derived from the pair of quantum bands fused to his wrists (or more specifically, from the seven gems on each of the bands). They are linked to their wearer's nervous system and grant tremendous powers of energy manipulation.

Foremost amongst these powers is the ability to tap into a limitless energy source called the quantum zone. Quasar can project quantum energy in the form of devastating beams of force or heat, but more commonly employs them to fashion incredibly durable constructs of solid energy, such as containment spheres or pincers. He protects himself with a personal force field of quantum energy.

The quantum bands can also exert control over many other types of energy that are part of the electromagnetic spectrum. For example, Quasar once tapped into a sun and caused it to emit an enormous solar flare. He can also absorb and redirect the cosmic energy wielded by such powerful beings as the Silver Surfer, Jack of Hearts, Adam Warlock, Thanos, Phoenix, and the Watchers, siphoning their power and using it to augment his quantum energy. Forms of energy the quantum bands cannot control include magic and darkforce.

Although he cannot overtly affect psionic energy, Quasar has programmed his bands to render him impervious to psionic mental control. Even Moondragon and the Overmind proved unable to overcome this defense. He does not appear to be protected from magical forms of compulsion.

Quasar can create apertures into and out of the quantum zone, thus allowing passage through its infinite, featureless expanse. He mainly uses this ability to traverse interstellar distances in a manner similar to hyperspace travel. The effect is essentially a form of teleportation, which Quasar refers to as a quantum jump. A quantum jump has a destructive side effect on the local environment, violently upheaving gravity and tearing holes in the atmosphere (on Earth, it would damage the ozone layer), so Quasar initially refrained from using it except when in space or in dire circumstances. However, he eventually realized that he could contain this side effect by first surrounding himself with a barrier of solid energy. Quasar can also shunt other matter into the quantum zone provided that he's in physical contact with it.

The quantum bands enable their wearer to fly by manipulating gravitons. The maximum flight speed he can attain is unknown, but he made a trip from Earth to Uranus in approximately four years flying non-stop (this was before he learned how to quantum jump). That would require a constant speed of roughly 50,000 miles per hour. This doesn't take into account the velocity he can achieve in a short burst of acceleration.

The quantum band gems seem to be able to analyze and process information as if they were extremely advanced computers. This allows Quasar to navigate the quantum zone and the depths of space. The gems are able to detect, analyze, and track energy emissions across vast distances. They can also "program" his quantum energy to register and react to certain preset conditions. For instance, at one time Quasar had the Earth surrounded with an invisible laticework of energy that was designed to act as a global alert system against potential extraterrestrial threats. The energy field could detect any surges of exotic energy emanating from the planet's surface as well as if any object larger than a micrometeorite passed through it; in either case, the field would react by transmitting an alert signal to the quantum bands.

Quasar has a direct link to Epoch through his bands, which gives him ready access to her nascent omniscience.

Other Powers
While he possessed the power of the Star Brand, Quasar posesssed flight, superhuman strength & resilience, and the ability and to regenerate his entire body from minute remains, and did not need to eat, drink, or breathe. Virtually all of the energy derived from having possessed the Star Brand was depleted not long after he gave it away, as demonstrated when Quasar very nearly perished as the invulnerability provided by the Brand faded away while he was battling in space. The Living Tribunal later stated that Quasar's body retains only an insignificant trace amount of energy.

Quasar also briefly possessed the same powers of cosmic awareness that Eon granted Mar-Vell. By simply concentrating for a moment, he could gain complete knowledge about virtually anything in the universe. It's unclear why Eon didn't bestow cosmic awareness on Quasar permanently, but being nigh-omniscient himself, he likely determined that it would have been detrimental to Quasar's psyche (as it was to that of Genis-Vell). The fact that he received the awareness while his mind was inhabiting an energy construct, and he did not demonstrate it upon returning to his body, may also have something to do with it.

From what I read here, I just have one question. How does Quasar ever get defeated? No, seriously. It appears that he has just like...two weaknesses--Magic and Darkforce. Other than that, how is he ever beaten? He can absorb the power of Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Pheonix?! I mean, psionics can't even stop him. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see how Quasar isn't one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. Even greater than Pheonix it seems.

batdude123
From what I read here, I just have one question. How does Quasar ever get defeated? No, seriously. It appears that he has just like...two weaknesses--Magic and Darkforce. Other than that, how is he ever beaten? He can absorb the power of Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Pheonix?! I mean, psionics can't even stop him. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see how Quasar isn't one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. Even greater than Pheonix it seems.

The power of jobbing is a mighty beast! wink

diabloman
dark pheonix knocks out avengers. thor can throw his hammer at phoenix up there as many times he wants.

Big Sexy
The power of jobbing is a mighty beast! wink Just ask Galactus, Darkseid, and Martian Manhunter.

Rewmac
The X-Men take 'em out...Since you got some pretty strong X-Men there...Everybody seems to underestimate mutants don't do it...They got a big potentional in them...And there are tons of X-Men too...Yeah more Avengers but still don't underestimate mutants...

GalacticStorm
Don't forget that Avengers have Wanda, "No more Cosmic Bird Avatar" or "I am now the Phoenix"

Dont get me started on the Scarlet Witch EC. wink

Youre overrating her powers. She could not just say no more cosmic avatar. Jean is not a host for the Phoenix, she is the Phoenix in human form. The Phoenix Force spawns reality which Wanda manipulates. Phoenix is far beyond the Scarlet Wich who herself claimed warping the Earth would be a taxing task to perform, therefore giving us a guidline to her capacity. Wanda manipulates probabilities/reality however she has limits, she cannot materialise any probability imaginable.

Before you go talking about the chaos wave and its potentially multiversal effects please remember that it was something Wanda set off. Not something she generated and maintained, but something her actions (the warping of Earth 616) sparked off.

GalacticStorm
I don't believe that, that has ever been officially stated that the Phoenix is beyond Omega. As far as I know the first time the term Omega Plus was used to describe a mutant was in Gabriel Summers case.
As far as I know the Phoenix entity itself is above life, however with a host it seems severly weaker.

That point about the avatar is certainly true. Phoenix in human form does have limitations which are inherent to a physical form however Jean for example could swap between that and her energy form at will thereby negating that point. Phoenix is the life force of creation made flesh it is without a doubt beyond omega level and also Vulcan who himself is above that classification.

GalacticStorm
Being Omega or not has nothing to do with it, Jean Grey was once mortal, so it is possible to effect her. She's not so much tampering with cosmic power it's more earth history.

Youre not accounting for the retcon. Jean Grey is the Phoenix made flesh. The Phoenix took ker form in the previous multiverse as well. Wanda could not wipe out the Phoenix. Youre making assumptions about the scale of Wandas power. All we have to go on are Wandas comments referring to the warping of reality and Romas pertaining to a global alteration.

ExodusCloak
Okay maybe that was over exaggeratted, however Wanda was able to change the fate and history of the FF and the whole of 616 Earth. Now hypothetically speaking do you think it's possible that Wanda could change history by switching herself with past mortal Jean(Pre-manifistation). So basically Jeans parents give birth to Wanda, she marries Scott, fights with Emma and is destined to manifest the Phoenix Force?

Btw when I say mortal Pre-manifistation Jean I mean the one who wasn't aware that she is the Phoenix.

Hmm..chaos wave? When does the Handbook come out?

bitca730
...so is Emma Frost against the Superhero Reg. Act? ...just curious...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by bitca730
...so is Emma Frost against the Superhero Reg. Act? ...just curious...

Most probably anti-Val Cooper which should be Anti-government. However O.N.E has given Sebastian Shaw immunity and if she is part of the Hellfire club then she should be immune too. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter for me, IMO Emma always has a good reason for what ever she does.

diabloman
sexmen win

UltimateStryfe
Okay maybe that was over exaggeratted, however Wanda was able to change the fate and history of the FF and the whole of 616 Earth. Now hypothetically speaking do you think it's possible that Wanda could change history by switching herself with past mortal Jean(Pre-manifistation). So basically Jeans parents give birth to Wanda, she marries Scott, fights with Emma and is destined to manifest the Phoenix Force?

Btw when I say mortal Pre-manifistation Jean I mean the one who wasn't aware that she is the Phoenix.

Hmm..chaos wave? When does the Handbook come out?

if Wanda did that, she would not have her own mutant powers. she would have jean's, and i really don't think she would erase herself like that.

i saw the X3 premiere!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
if Wanda did that, she would not have her own mutant powers. she would have jean's, and i really don't think she would erase herself like that.

i saw the X3 premiere!

Okay, so how about:
1. Erasing Jean Greys parents from existence.
or
2. Making it so Jean Grey never joined the X-Men and joined the Avengers instead.

How was it?

UltimateStryfe
that would be more probable.

the movie was orgasmic. that's how good it was.

ExodusCloak
that would be more probable.

the movie was orgasmic. that's how good it was.

Finally I found a person who said it was good. I think I'll go watch it today.

UltimateStryfe
you must.
there is one part that made the whole movie.
you'll know what i'm talking about when you see it.

diabloman
again dark phoenix wipes out avengers

UltimateStryfe
totally. the movie speaks for it self.

but when she's Dark pheonix, she's not on anyone's side.

diabloman
totally. the movie speaks for it self.

but when she's Dark pheonix, she's not on anyone's side. true

UltimateStryfe
X-men=lose
avengers=lose
Dark Pheonix=wins

bitca730
Dark Phoenix kicked ass in X3...

Grimm22
Take away Jean and the X-men lose 1000x over wink

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Take away Jean and the X-men lose 1000x over wink well shes on the team so to bad big grin

cheap cabbage
Uh... Current Jean=Phoenix Force. wink

She may have access to the phonix force, but that doesn't mean jean's packing the nigh omnipotent star-eating power of old. Jean will never unleash power on Dark Phoenix's level and that hesitation is gonna get her knocked out. The avengers know what jean is, and thus will hit her with everything they got first. Once she's down, the rest of the x-men fall by the numbers. Magneto will pose a slight problem, but the avengers have taken him before.

The Fake Macoy
If Jean was so strong, how did Xorn kill her? Really, what constant high showings does she have?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
If Jean was so strong, how did Xorn kill her? Really, what constant high showings does she have? Thats the whole plot device problem with the Phoenix. Though she is basically unbeatable she allows her physial body to be destroyed and then resurrected. This is supposed to resemble the whole balance behind creation and destruction.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Thats the whole plot device problem with the Phoenix. Though she is basically unbeatable she allows her physial body to be destroyed and then resurrected. This is supposed to resemble the whole balance behind creation and destruction.

i like you big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.