Movie Juggernaut vs Movie Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Fantastic Four was a pretty cool movie and I think we all know X-3 will be a good movie. They are both about the same size so who do you guys think would win?

Big Sexy
Based on it so far. Movie Juggernaut. Movie thing could barely lift the firetruck

diabloman
sorry juggy but u dont look so cool in the xmen movie.

He-guy88
u cant really tell less uv seen the x3 i mean ill say juggs now and say more about it after i go see it

diabloman
Originally posted by He-guy88
u cant really tell less uv seen the x3 i mean ill say juggs now and say more about it after i go see it download one of the movie trailers and u will see how he looks

Grimm22
Wow, Juggy will have to be pretty weak to lose to Movie Thing wink

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow, Juggy will have to be pretty weak to lose to Movie Thing wink he doesnt look real huge

He-guy88
Originally posted by diabloman
download one of the movie trailers and u will see how he looks

iv seen the traliers but i dont know how their going to make him like is he going to be affected bye mind powers with the helm on will he be hurt at all maybe alittel bit or none

see wat i mean the movies usealy make char weaker in them

diabloman
i like the part where thing says to doom its clobberin time. and i liked it when hes at the bridge and he screams real hard at the guy that hes trying to help. you want be scared ? FINE !

roughrider
Premature. Movie hasn't been released yet.

superkronick92
heh.............in x3 the juggernaut tells shadowcat, he's the juggernaut b****

Darth Martin
sorry juggy but u dont look so cool in the xmen movie.

Agreed!

diabloman
they should put bigshow playing as juggy

He-guy88
they should put bigshow playing as juggy laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Big Sexy
Hes too fat

He-guy88
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Hes too fat

yes he should be the blob o yea i went their

badabing
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Based on it so far. Movie Juggernaut. Movie thing could barely lift the firetruck
The firetruck scene looked to be more of a leverage problem than actual weight . Thing did flip that bus pretty damn easy.

He-guy88
Originally posted by badabing
The firetruck scene looked to be more of a leverage problem than actual weight . Thing did flip that bus pretty damn easy.

that is kinda the truth but i say all chars r made weaker in movies then comics iv seen all the sh movies and from wat iv seen they appear weaker spidy is pretty close though

hulk=strength
YEAH NO KIDDIN I COULD BEAT UP MOVIE HULK GETTIN STUCK IN THAT FOAM...DISPICABLE HULKDISPICABLE mad

badabing
Originally posted by hulk=strength
YEAH NO KIDDIN I COULD BEAT UP MOVIE HULK GETTIN STUCK IN THAT FOAM...DISPICABLE HULKDISPICABLE mad
It's okay. I'm sure he'll be more bad@ss in the next movie. cool

He-guy88
hey i think hulks ok but im siding with juggs in that other fourm

hulk=strength
HEGUY88 I WAS JUST KIDDIN WITH YOU IN THAT SUPES VS DRACULA THING

He-guy88
HEGUY88 I WAS JUST KIDDIN WITH YOU IN THAT SUPES VS DRACULA THING

u dont seem like u were

Lethal_Rise
movie hulk could take movie juggernaut. In the movie, juggernaut's actually a mutant, and has no relation to Xavier, except he's an enemy to the brotherhood.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
movie hulk could take movie juggernaut. In the movie, juggernaut's actually a mutant, and has no relation to Xavier, except he's an enemy to the brotherhood.

see i called it juggs was made weaker but i still reframe frome saying anything about this till i watch the hole movie

Lethal_Rise
yeah, but the movie jugg is probably gonna be about as strong as ultimate juggernaut. I seen hulk do some really crazy schiznite on his movie. collosus made a cameo on X-2, and looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see wolverine and collosus's signature tag-team move. (wolverine rolls up into a ball with his claws out, and collosus throws him as hard as he can, 'sp retty cool)

He-guy88
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
yeah, but the movie jugg is probably gonna be about as strong as ultimate juggernaut. I seen hulk do some really crazy schiznite on his movie. collosus made a cameo on X-2, and looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see wolverine and collosus's signature tag-team move. (wolverine rolls up into a ball with his claws out, and collosus throws him as hard as he can, 'sp retty cool)

i think the review that the movie got said that collosus looks bad in this new movie and it looked much better in the x-2 movie but in the previews i dont think he looks to bad

Wolverine2006
From the commercial I say maybe juggernaut, but i'm seeing it first thing 2morow and then I will vote

He-guy88
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
From the commercial I say maybe juggernaut, but i'm seeing it first thing 2morow and then I will vote

i bougt my tickits this morning but had to get the ones for saterday at 2:00

KillAll
from what i've been hearing, and reading, juggernaut SHOULD outclass thing by far.

he should be more of a match for movie hulk. even though i still think juggernaut should have been CGI also.

He-guy88
Originally posted by KillAll
from what i've been hearing, and reading, juggernaut SHOULD outclass thing by far.

he should be more of a match for movie hulk. even though i still think juggernaut should have been CGI also.

dont get another juggs vs hulk going lol

Lethal_Rise
movie juggernaut would get his ass whooped by thing. He sux. They coulda at least given him a red costume or a helment that doesn't suck.

snoopdogg
I just saw the movie and was impressed with Juggernaut. He looked cool and did some cool sh!t like kick Logans @ss.

The best part was him running through the walls chasin Kitty.

I say Juggy still wins.

He-guy88
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I just saw the movie and was impressed with Juggernaut. He looked cool and did some cool sh!t like kick Logans @ss.

I say Juggy still wins.

i might be with u on that but i have to wait till tomorrow at 2:00 from tralirs it seems like he is pretty strong

Apolloknight

I say Juggy still wins.

Yeah, he did walk all up and down logan. LOL.

I dont think logan realized who the hell he was!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Martin
Just saw X-Men 3 about 4 hours ago and juggernaut wins seeing how he manhandles wolverine.

MANHANDLES

Lethal_Rise
well, he is the muthafuqin jugganaut bich, so he whoops azz.

Darth Martin
Yes irrrrr...... He sure does.

diabloman
is he real huge and all that ? or soso

Darth Martin
wink

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
wink cant decide i see

Darth Martin
decide what

KillAll

i liked him and all. i just think he should have been more juggernaut like (comics)

i personally think the best part, was her phasing him into the ground, then ripping himself outta it, THEN chasing her. cant forget that part...

I say Juggy still wins.

i agree. just not by the margin i thought it would have been. or the margin it would be in comics...

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
decide what look at the last page of what i asked him.

Darth Martin
look at the last page of what i asked him.

Not as huge as in the comics but pretty muscular. They'd both get owned by movie hulk.

Lethal_Rise
yeah, movie hulk was insane.

ThePittman
Originally posted by superkronick92
heh.............in x3 the juggernaut tells shadowcat, he's the juggernaut b**** I LOVED that part. laughing

Darth Martin
Originally posted by ThePittman
I LOVED that part. laughing

That made the movie, when that happend the theater went crazy.

He-guy88
ok i just asw it and juggs was good but not great and as for him beating wolve up well u know wat happened to jean so their u go

but i still say juggs

Soss
Juggs easily takes this.
Just look at how he ran through those soliders lol!
He kicked some anus in the movie..

wolverex84
wow this is going to be a nice match, i would say movie juggernaut would win the movie thing, because from the way he was bashing those brick walls with his helmet, i was having a weird feeling that he is more likely to bash the movie thing to pieces just the way he bashed those brick walls, i know its not going to happen, but just a taught. regardless movie juggernaut wins, why? well don't you know who he is? he is the juggernaut ****. laughing

Wolverine2006
I definetely think Movie Juggernaut now, Vinnie Jones' arms are like as big as tree trunks. But I think that fight with Wolverine was lame I almost through my popcorn at someone it made me so mad. The fight was cool and all but Wolverine didn't get one hit on him. Wolverine in the movies is so freakin slow its ridiculous. But Juggernaut was still awesome, the first time he spoke his accent caught me off guard but I still think hes pretty cool. Hes got my vote.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by ThePittman
I LOVED that part. laughing

Pitts hella tight they should make a movie about him

Tassadar
"Dont you know who I am? Im the Juggernaut, B1tch!"
That was the funniest thing ive ever seen in a movie theatre
X3 was a way better movie, the story sucked, but the action was amazing, and you got to see all the characters at their best
Juggs wins

Wolverine2006
So no one thinks that Thing would win?
Not that I do, I still think that Juggernaut rams right through'em

Lethal_Rise
movie thing actually looks cool, but still sux. 5 ppl voted for thing, so someone's gotta think he'll win.

Wolverine2006
Ya but they're no speaking up for blue eyes

Lethal_Rise
things a cool character most of the time, but juggernaut's one of my favorite characters, marvel or DC.

Mider
so was he invunrable in the movie like he is SUPPOSED TO BE i heard he got knocked out by a freaking wall.

Lethal_Rise
jugg wasn't invulnerable, but he was still strong and durable enough to run through 10 thick concrete walls, and smash his way outta the ground when shadowcat phased him in there.

Mider
what feats did juggs have in the movie could the needles on those anti mutant syrum guns work on him? could he be hurt? what?

braz
Movie Juggy wales on movie thing. according to the laws of motion, once the Juggernaut gains momentum, he cannot be stopped.

Mider
so could juggs get hurt in the movie?

bitca730
Well they stopped him enough to have him locked away on that truck...

KillAll
damn it... they could have did better with juggs. i hope he is something like ultimate juggernaut. i hope he comes back, only he finds the gem that makes him JUGGERNAUT. the real thing. CGI and everything. like they did with hulk.

that would be the shit. i'd go watch it seven times. then buy it on dvd.

Mider
being put in jail aint so bad i mean even x-men evolution juggs was put in jail if they was smart they would have said oh well it was x who put him in that place, they could have done plenty to make it so he was invunrable yet in jail, like x had done something to him, or they could have put a helmet that messed up his head.

K3VIL
Movie Thing Feats:
Strength
Stops a firetruck, which should weight between the 10 and the 20 tons.
He throwed down with Doom, which body was stronger than titanium and diamond, so with a considerable level of superstrength, he was able to stun him and throw him against a wall in his skyscraper with a single punch.
Durability
Lightning bolts, falls from a skyscrapers, Benji's body is hard to damage, he showed his own in this sector too.
Movie Juggernaut Feats:
Strength
He used Logan like a puppet, damaging Jean's house, and with no effort, he crushed brick walls and dented a tank just by jumping on it.Not much feats, indeed, but he's certainly strong.
Durability
Logan's claws couldn't cut his helmet or the skin, common weapons are certainly useless on him, the government probably captured him using a telepath or maybe with some trap, outsmarting him as we all saw, it's easy.
Notes:
On who debates about Wolverine's speed, do you think Logan trying to sneak up on Marko would have made his fight less painful than it was?
Juggy got strength and invulnerability, plus he's near unstoppable, Wolvie's claws couldn't even scratch him.He was outmatched.The mistake was Juggy didn't slugged it with Colossus.

K3VIL
From what we saw, maybe the Thing may have the advantage, but Juggy is nearly unstoppable, once he gain momentum, you can just slow him down, and considering he fights hard and in a brutal manner, he'll show the Thing he's the strong guy of the Marvel Movie world.On the other side, Thing will not surrender and he'll use everything he got, he know how to throw a punch, but I think the speed advantage of Marko and the superior strength will give him the victory in the end.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by KillAll
damn it... they could have did better with juggs. i hope he is something like ultimate juggernaut. i hope he comes back, only he finds the gem that makes him JUGGERNAUT. the real thing. CGI and everything. like they did with hulk.

that would be the shit. i'd go watch it seven times. then buy it on dvd. they probably would make him CGI, except juggernaut has to talk and act. in The Hulk, he doesn't talk, he just yells and roars. I think making him a mutant was a good idea, but they could have made him more juggernaut looking, or at least give him an American accent.

MR.Grum
chuck Norris

MR.Grum
evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

Mider
so the guy could get hurt? thats all he could do in the movies is run and smash stuff, he could get hurt through?

wolverex84
i think you have to be pretty much invernerable to be able to smash through say one foot thick brike walls eight times like it was nothing, the only thing wrong with is powers is that the director was too ignorant/careless to see that a power like that should be portryed at the highest level, even magneto and fans could see that. how could he not show him running through missiles or tornadoes or getting pass colossus or armored tanks etc. it would have been more of the definition of what an unstoppable juggernaut really means. although he did not have much scene i still think juggernuat still wins though.

Mider
people didnt like this movie or where unhappy with it cause it just went to fast, there like hay why did mags have to use that whole damn bridge couldnt he have done it some other way its like wellllll yeah he could have but then it would have been less coolies. it would have been cool to see juggs fighting colossus or maybe the entire team though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.