Thing vs. Ulik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
After a long fight , does the Thing have what it takes to beat the master troll Ulik.

JOE NUNEZ
Comics Thing, not movie Thing let me just clear that up.

KharmaDog
Has thing ever been able to toe-to-toe it against thor?

roughrider
I think it a fairly even fight. Thing can win; so can Ulik.

golem370
I believe it will come down to Uliks durability and Stamina vs Things will to not go down.

JohnR
I can see Ben taking a few, but Ulik should win most of their fights.

guy222
ulik

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
ulik Totally in KMC match-up.

I bet if Thing met Ulik in NYC, he would outsmart Ulik.

Bentley
Thing.

Stoic
Ben was the Super Heavy Weight Wrestling champion, I bet that if he fought dirty, he'd find a way to defeat Ulik. You know Pile drivers, and power bombs may take a lot out of the troll.

celeyhyga17
erm..... Ulik takes a majority... until they give Ben Grimm a troo upgrade, he ain't taking anyone on Ulik's level...

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
erm..... Ulik takes a majority... until they give Ben Grimm a troo upgrade, he ain't taking anyone on Ulik's level...

I really don't know why they don't allow Ben to claim full control of his form, even give him amping abilities. He was more powerful in the 90s than he is now, well at least he was for a brief time when he resembled a pineapple.

King Castle
ulik would beat Thing.. Thing is just stubborn with hearth only reason he last at all against ulik.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.