GUYVER:hyper defense mode vs. Thing, Collosus, and Wendigo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
you know the drill...

jinzin
i guess you guys don't know the drill... confused

Robtard
Well, it's kind of silly. Could the Guyver even hurt any of those characters? And I'd be willing to beat any one of them has sufficient strength to tear apart the Guyver armor.

Sam Z
The hell??!! Can't hurt?! Rip armor?!
Mega-smashers and all are done.

Tassadar
If Hyper Defense mode means the host has been knocked out, then the armors in control, and I dont think the armor can use the mega smashers, but since its arm blades are made from something like vibranium, wouldnt they cut through these guys pretty easily?
Im goin with Guyver on this till someone proves me wrong

The Fake Macoy
In the show, the Guyver could use the Mega Smasher with the host being unconscious. Still, I'm not sure how strong the Guyver is compared to those characters.

Sam Z
When in defence mode Guyver workes at his best, when host is concious Guyver may not be controled at full potential.
He pwnes them EASILLY.

jinzin
see the thing is, when chronos takes over the world, during their worldwode strength it shows zoanoids that are capible of lifting abrams tanks with one hand. Abrams tanks weight up to 60 tons. Guyver EASILY overpowers 100 of these zoanoids later in the series...

His data file says his strength only increases up to 100 men, but his feats heavily contradict that notion, feats put him somewhere in the class 60 range... and I think that during hyper defense mode everything is uped x10... but that might not go for strength....

Tassadar
Guyver is weaker in a strength contest than any one of these guys, all of them being in the class 80 or above, but if he can use the mega-smashers, they dont even get a pucnh in, unless the host is being a retard that day.....

Tron
Well, whether the host is a retard or not doesn't make a difference here. The Guyver's in hyper defense mode here, which means it's all Guyver here, and no host to hold it back.

JohnnyDo3
poor guyver he's going to get himself killed

Sam Z
no No way. Fighting these guy would be a joke for him.
Guyver is surely above class 80. +speed +weapons.

Arahan
Gayver...shouldnt be allowed. I cant compare Guyver with Marvel comic characters.

Tron
I think his biggest threat is Wendigo, since he's the strongest here, and his healing factor. He give Guyver the biggest fight, before Guyver eventually blasts his heart out.

Originally posted by Arahan
Gayver...shouldnt be allowed. I cant compare Guyver with Marvel comic characters.

I allow Guyver because it's not too outlandish like some anime. And I kinda like Guyver.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.