Omega Red vs Wonder Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He-guy88
who takes it their both out for blood wink

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
who takes it their both out for blood wink

C'mon man, be serious. Wonder Woman wins 10/10.

diabloman
ww

He-guy88
Omega Red

Superhuman strength, stamina, agility, durability and reflexes, regenerative healing factor, Carbonadium-laced skeleton, armor and retractable tentacles housed within each arm, ability to secrete pheremones that result in sickness and death, ability to drain the lifeforce of his victims via ensnaring them within his Carbonadium tentacles

Wonder Woman

flight, super-strength, super-speed, highly developed fighting skills, enhanced hearing, enhanced vision, animal empathy, regeneration, sisterhood with fire, high resistance to magic, astral projection into mythic lands

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
Omega Red

Superhuman strength, stamina, agility, durability and reflexes, regenerative healing factor, Carbonadium-laced skeleton, armor and retractable tentacles housed within each arm, ability to secrete pheremones that result in sickness and death, ability to drain the lifeforce of his victims via ensnaring them within his Carbonadium tentacles

Wonder Woman

flight, super-strength, super-speed, highly developed fighting skills, enhanced hearing, enhanced vision, animal empathy, regeneration, sisterhood with fire, high resistance to magic, astral projection into mythic lands

I know exactly what they can do. Wonder Woman's speed and strength wins this fight for her 10/10.

Big Sexy
Dude what were you thinking making this thread.

He-guy88
i only realy made this to show how much ww has grown as a hero remember her when she was frist made

Tron
It's a nice notion, but we already know how far she's progressed, and how utterbadass she is, and that Omega Red doesn't stand a chance.

It's good you're trying to show her some respect, but trust me, we already know.wink

He-guy88
Originally posted by Tron
It's a nice notion, but we already know how far she's progressed, and how utterbadass she is, and that Omega Red doesn't stand a chance.

It's good you're trying to show her some respect, but trust me, we already know.wink

yeah i was thinking about it today so thats y its here it blow my mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.