Personel SIGS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBalance
I can make some pretty awesome sigs and fast, if you ask me to. I'm a Professional Graphics Manager/Designer for C31 in Melb, Aust. So i've got the experiance. Contact me if you want a sig made up i dont charge just want credit even though it will be signed...

Me or Alliance are probs the best out at the moment...

Talk soon...

Captain REX
Does go here. no expression

Admiral Akbar
I would like a new sig. A Yuuzhan Vong sig actually. If you need pictures for it I can provide them. Thanks. PM me.

TheBalance
Originally posted by Captain REX
Does go here. no expression

WTF are you smokin' what does that mean!!!

Admiral Akbar
This thread belongs in the Signature Forum, but it is somewhat related to star wars.

Jam-Jul_Lison
I already know two people who can make me sigs. lol

Admiral Akbar
Im posting pictures for The Balance.

Admiral Akbar
2 more.

Admiral Akbar
Last one. This is the one that actually goes in the center.

DarthBanevv
The second one was a sig? It looked like a copied pic.

Lana
There's a sig forum already (that I moderate), so that's where you probably should go.

KMC Dark Lord
Can I get a Sig of Darth Sideous and has the words KMC Dark Lord on it?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by TheBalance
I can make some pretty awesome sigs and fast, if you ask me to. I'm a Professional Graphics Manager/Designer for C31 in Melb, Aust. So i've got the experiance. Contact me if you want a sig made up i dont charge just want credit even though it will be signed...

Talk soon...

I really hope you're joking. erm

Decent job on the sig, though. The text needs to be blended better, however, and a border is needed.

NBT

Talk soon...

confused Are you crazy? Lana, Amity, H. S. 6, and Barker would own both of you. Nice sig though and the Text can be blended more.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by H. S. 6

My thoughts exactly. I realize that maybe it wasn't how you intended to sound, but stating that you're the best without qualifying it somehow probably isn't the way to get off on the right foot.

But welcome. Hopefully people won't dwell on that comment, because it looks like you have some real talent.

thumb up

BakaXero
Originally posted by NBT
confused Are you crazy? Lana, Amity, H. S. 6, and Barker would own both of you. Nice sig though and the Text can be blended more.
Well actually Alliance is a pretty good sig maker erm
he kinda took out the sig comp.

i haven't seen much of TheBalance's work. but so far it's pretty average to what others can do, in this section of the forums (of course i could be wrong but only you can prove that). Never claim yourself to be one of the best, cause sooner or later someone will make you eat those words no expression
welcome to the sig forum where critism is the key to getting better and duelling is the way to prove your worthiness (ok maybe not)

DigiMark007
Originally posted by BakaXero
Never claim yourself to be one of the best, cause sooner or later someone will make you eat those words no expression

Yeah, Alliance is good. smile

And if those words taste like pie, it's not so bad. MMMmmm....pie!

embarrasment

BakaXero
spam pie?

NBT
he kinda took out the sig comp.

i haven't seen much of TheBalance's work. but so far it's pretty average to what others can do, in this section of the forums (of course i could be wrong but only you can prove that). Never claim yourself to be one of the best, cause sooner or later someone will make you eat those words no expression
welcome to the sig forum where critism is the key to getting better and duelling is the way to prove your worthiness (ok maybe not)

Yea i know just got confused and added that. And i never said he was a bad sig maker? confused

calvs
Not a bad sig, but you arw sure as hell not the best stick out tongue

And look forward to seeing more of your sigs..

Admiral Akbar
Here is my first.... confused

Lana
Um, this isn't a general gallery; those aren't allowed. If you want to show your sigs, make your own thread.

TOH
I don't know but I think it was a joke. Kinda hard to get but..anyway.. erm

TheBalance
FROM THE MAKER OF THIS THREAD

I'm sorry if i offended someone somehow and hope i didn't sound too cocky, i'm a peaceful man. Also those people who say i not a good sig maker really should be more patint in their assumptions, you have seen two sigs of mine and you think you can accuse me of being arrogant.
The sigs you can see are the Korto Vos one that was one that i made for this forum in what i timed 16 seconds exactly and the other one of the matrix which took me a total of 17 minutes and 41 seconds, so don't be too hasty and angry, Those are ways to the dark side...
I'm actually a Graphics Manager and Designer on a Professional level for Movies, TV Stations, Bands doing Posters, Animations, CD's and CG Work. So before you start insulting and abusing me think about how many other ppl ur insulting. To all the ppl who run other sig forums i'm sorry i did not mean to intrude i did not know there was a select sig forum...

Again I'm sorry for any discomfort and don't jump to conclusions or you'll hit your head!! Happy Sigging!!!

TheBalance
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
The second one was a sig? It looked like a copied pic.

Nope Made literally from scratch!

TheBalance
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Decent job on the sig, though. The text needs to be blended better, however, and a border is needed.

joking bout what the jobs or...

neway i'll add the one where i'll blended the words a little

H. S. 6
About you being the best on the forum.

quickshot
Well if your going for the best looks like your going to start somewhere so if you want a duel just pm me and i'd be habby to oblige

TheBalance
guys keep posting but going away for a week up to the country so i'll be back soon!!!

brb

TheBalance
Sig for Admiral Akbar

BakaXero
FROM THE MAKER OF THIS THREAD

I'm sorry if i offended someone somehow and hope i didn't sound too cocky, i'm a peaceful man. Also those people who say i not a good sig maker really should be more patint in their assumptions, you have seen two sigs of mine and you think you can accuse me of being arrogant.
The sigs you can see are the Korto Vos one that was one that i made for this forum in what i timed 16 seconds exactly and the other one of the matrix which took me a total of 17 minutes and 41 seconds, so don't be too hasty and angry, Those are ways to the dark side...
I'm actually a Graphics Manager and Designer on a Professional level for Movies, TV Stations, Bands doing Posters, Animations, CD's and CG Work. So before you start insulting and abusing me think about how many other ppl ur insulting. To all the ppl who run other sig forums i'm sorry i did not mean to intrude i did not know there was a select sig forum...

Again I'm sorry for any discomfort and don't jump to conclusions or you'll hit your head!! Happy Sigging!!!
Actually i'm not exactly happy with the standard of work the media produces. Quality is forsaken and only money is taken into consideration. Not everyone in the industry is the same a better then others some make in in with luck. And can Gurantee there are those who arent in the industry who are better then thosewho are in the industry.
another thing about the inustry is people don't always choose the better product but the cheaper product.

I agree with you and have already stated that i have seen few of your work and you have yet to prove yourself, but also take into consideration that everyone always has room for improvement.

Marcellus
natural talent and software at hand, that is what makes the sigmaker. this forum has some of the best sig talent I've seen on the web and it's been consistant since I registered here.

Lana
Actually i'm not exactly happy with the standard of work the media produces. Quality is forsaken and only money is taken into consideration. Not everyone in the industry is the same a better then others some make in in with luck. And can Gurantee there are those who arent in the industry who are better then thosewho are in the industry.
another thing about the inustry is people don't always choose the better product but the cheaper product.

I agree with you and have already stated that i have seen few of your work and you have yet to prove yourself, but also take into consideration that everyone always has room for improvement.

This is all very true, and part of the reason that I've decided to no longer go into Graphic Design. But I often find myself looking at things like cards and posters and such and thinking "okay, I can see where they pasted this image in in Photoshop. They put no effort at all into blending. What the hell, I could do better in 10 minutes."

Not to mention the fact that as one who does or has at least tried every single type of digital at there is, I can tell you right now that sig making is different than commercial graphic design; as different as drawing with a pencil and doing a sculpture. While some base techniques and skills can be transfered over and are similar, they are wildly different.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lana
This is all very true, and part of the reason that I've decided to no longer go into Graphic Design. But I often find myself looking at things like cards and posters and such and thinking "okay, I can see where they pasted this image in in Photoshop. They put no effort at all into blending. What the hell, I could do better in 10 minutes."

Not to mention the fact that as one who does or has at least tried every single type of digital at there is, I can tell you right now that sig making is different than commercial graphic design; as different as drawing with a pencil and doing a sculpture. While some base techniques and skills can be transfered over and are similar, they are wildly different.

OMG I went to the theater the other day and they were giving out fridge magnets and I want to ****ing stab the designer of the logo in the kneecap.

A simple logo of 2 white semi circles over a black background and white text over that...but no stroke on the text so the text blended into the logo and instead of it saying Galaxy Cannery it said "ALAX ANNFR". And they are trying to pass these things off as professional work. They made thousands of them.

BakaXero

OMG!! my bad spelling!!!
I think think i should focus on doing one thing at a time. erm
Originally posted by Marcellus
natural talent and software at hand, that is what makes the sigmaker. this forum has some of the best sig talent I've seen on the web and it's been consistant since I registered here.
Funny, but the standard of Quality in most just reached this standard recently. before that those like Lana, Lance and TOH had few to compete with. Somehow dueling and tutorials have boost everyone's skills and now i feel left behind.sad

Not to mention the fact that as one who does or has at least tried every single type of digital at there is, I can tell you right now that sig making is different than commercial graphic design; as different as drawing with a pencil and doing a sculpture. While some base techniques and skills can be transfered over and are similar, they are wildly different. Originally posted by LanceWindu
OMG I went to the theater the other day and they were giving out fridge magnets and I want to ****ing stab the designer of the logo in the kneecap.

A simple logo of 2 white semi circles over a black background and white text over that...but no stroke on the text so the text blended into the logo and instead of it saying Galaxy Cannery it said "ALAX ANNFR". And they are trying to pass these things off as professional work. They made thousands of them.

At least I'm not alone in my thoughts no expression

Darkchoco
Could you plz make me a sign. I canr do it
the image is there and i only need

-Josh Blueblood-
Dragon Rider

on it

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...NWE:en%26sa%3DN

or

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/Images/moviestills/e/eragon/4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/flipbook.php%3Fid%3D2663%26page%3D4&h=841&w=725&sz=193&tbnid=H5_J8oUr0nuCPM:&tbnh=143&tbnw=123&hl=en&start=345&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Deragon%26start%3D340%26svnum%3D30%26h
l%3Den%26lr%3Dlang_en%26rls%3DRNWE,RNWE:2006-02,RNWE:en%26sa%3DN

TheBalance
sure

TheBalance
Here is a sig for Dark Choco -------->

TheBalance
neone want an aayla sig

TheBalance
Here is the Sig for 1.Ben Skywalker

TheBalance
Here is a sig for Dark Choco -------->

TheBalance
Sig for Admiral Akbar

TheBalance
so how does everyone like my sigs so far and be honest i'm not shy to constructive criticism

Count Kent
They're awesome.

Legion_of_Maul
Sweet, wanna make me a quinlan vos sig, and have maul in it...cuz that is my name and all that buisness.

Bloigen
Your sigs they are very ermm

Well, they ermm

*runs away*

Lana
so how does everyone like my sigs so far and be honest i'm not shy to constructive criticism

I would say they're very mediocre. The colors are way too saturated, they're too cluttered, and the text just makes it a huge mess. Leave off the huge quotes for starters; text should be small and unobtrusive, not overpowering the entire sig. Also, the quality tends to be poor, and the "sig by TheBalance" is just completely unnecessary.

Legion_of_Maul
they're good, but they seem a bit, darkish. what i mean is you can't make out alot of shapes.

TheBalance
I would say they're very mediocre. The colors are way too saturated, they're too cluttered, and the text just makes it a huge mess. Leave off the huge quotes for starters; text should be small and unobtrusive, not overpowering the entire sig. Also, the quality tends to be poor, and the "sig by TheBalance" is just completely unnecessary.

thanx for the comment, but with the "sig by" thing ppl were complaining that i never mark my sigs so i did a 5 second mock up credit thingy to put at the bottom andi love the cluttered look in a way and the ppl who ask me to do it, wanted it like that. look at my sig thats very much how i want my sigs. the quality is poor in pixels because u can only load a 30kb sig...

TheBalance
Sig for Count Kent------->

Lana
thanx for the comment, but with the "sig by" thing ppl were complaining that i never mark my sigs so i did a 5 second mock up credit thingy to put at the bottom andi love the cluttered look in a way and the ppl who ask me to do it, wanted it like that. look at my sig thats very much how i want my sigs. the quality is poor in pixels because u can only load a 30kb sig...

It's very very easy to get a sig under 30kb but still high quality.

And I've never seen anyone complain about people not signing their sigs before; if someone gets a sig made by someone else they put a line under their sig saying who made it for them.

TheBalance
It's very very easy to get a sig under 30kb but still high quality.

And I've never seen anyone complain about people not signing their sigs before; if someone gets a sig made by someone else they put a line under their sig saying who made it for them.

please tell me how to get a sig saved under 30k without losing quality

and of course u haven't seen anyone complain because it was in PM's
and they didn't have enough space to put a thank you note

Lana
I find it hard to believe that they don't have the space for a thankyou note, unless they've got their sig space loaded up with useless links and stuff.

And you use Photoshop, right? Use Save for Web. My sigs are usually around 80 quality and still under 30kb.

TheBalance
I find it hard to believe that they don't have the space for a thankyou note, unless they've got their sig space loaded up with useless links and stuff.

And you use Photoshop, right? Use Save for Web. My sigs are usually around 80 quality and still under 30kb.

first bit: yes
second bit: thanx i totally forgot about that and i'll probs use it thnx

Diamonds
They are good, but a bit cluttered. Try making your sigs under 450x150: that leaves room for a line to say it was by you.

Barker
You'd need to keep it under Lengthx125 to have the extra line, however. 450x125 Looks rather thin, so about 400x125 and down are usually good. That's what I do anyway. stick out tongue

Pyro Tyrannus
Here are some pics for a siggy. . .

Pyro Tyrannus
. . .

Pyro Tyrannus
If you could use Pyro and Tyranus together. Hell that is my name. . .

Diamonds
Originally posted by Barker
You'd need to keep it under Lengthx125 to have the extra line, however. 450x125 Looks rather thin, so about 400x125 and down are usually good. That's what I do anyway. stick out tongue Oh right yeah >.<

TheBalance
Originally posted by Diamonds
They are good, but a bit cluttered. Try making your sigs under 450x150: that leaves room for a line to say it was by you.

thnx i might but lots of ppl like to not have to put credit in their text

Diamonds
I'd make them evil face

TheBalance
Originally posted by Diamonds
I'd make them evil face

nah i just want to get my sigs out there i'm not a stinjy guy

Pyro Tyrannus
Could you make me a sig with the pics I posted?

Razielim
Can you make me a sig with the following?

Razielim
And

thanks in advance

TheBalance
sure
for everyone who wants a sig snd me a PM of an idea of how u would like ur sig to look, with the pics of the things put on there
and i will get them done as soon as possible

Pyro Tyrannus
here is pic i'd like for an any.

TheBalance
Sig for Count Kent ------>

TheBalance
All sigs will be delayed four days cause i'm going to the country to work on my brothers village and make good money, but keep posting and hopefully i'll have a sigging frenzy to come back to. tell ur friends bout me...

punkkaveman
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/punkkaveman/573082124_l.jpg

^^^Thats Gadget

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/punkkaveman/573029795_l.jpg

^^^Thats Joe Byrd

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/punkkaveman/485191953_l.jpg

^^^Thats me.....K.otic

TheBalance
Sig for Legions of Maul ------->

calvs
Sig for Legions of Maul ------->
I can see why you say you're one of the best on this site. no expression

TheBalance
Originally posted by calvs
I can see why you say you're one of the best on this site. no expression

one mistake and that makes me crap,
geez then i guess most of humanity is no hopers.... laughing

TheBalance
V.2 of Legion of Maul sig

TheBalance
Sig for Razielim

TheBalance
Sig for Legions of Maul No.2 ------->

TheBalance
Sig for Razielim No.2

TheBalance
Sig v.2 for Count Kent ------>

Razielim
Thanks alot! I really appreciate it.

TheBalance
Sig for Count Kent v.2 ------>

Legion_of_Maul
heres the pics to use in my thread. (this one is a pic of me (on the right) and colton(on the left) i only want me in the picture though.

Legion_of_Maul
and here is lil jon i want him in it holding his chain, oh, and i also want a pic of chamillionaire, make it so that they are on either side of me.

Legion_of_Maul
aren't they pimpalicious

TheBalance
omg!
i'm sorry those aren't very good pics find some better ones and i'll do them like a cool one of u

Darth Vious
The pics are too large to post here, but here're the links for them...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DefenderoftheInnocent/07bbd55a.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DefenderoftheInnocent/4092b06f.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DefenderoftheInnocent/a3d6829e.jpg

Thanks again for the offer smile

gabrella1991
were is it

A.J

A.J
oops

Barker
*Ahem*

no expression

Legion_of_Maul
he's been doing that everywehre.

Barker
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
he's been doing that everywehre.
It's half funny because nobody Gives a Shit. laughing out loud

TheBalance
get that crap artist out of my thread what is he talking about a grade 6 breakup

Legion_of_Maul
exactly.

TheBalance
nice sig barker what do u use

TheBalance
Sig for Darth Vious ---->

TheBalance
Sig for Darth Vious v2---->

TheBalance
Sig for Darth Vious v3---->

Barker
nice sig barker what do u use
Thanks, I use Photoshop CS2. raver

Legion_of_Maul
heres some new pics i guess.

Legion_of_Maul
and heres more

Legion_of_Maul
and this one

Legion_of_Maul
and a vader pic, the only hard thing i want you to do is give them blue sabers, if you can't thats ok.

TheBalance
i can make them blue with a blue radience even, its not that hard if u use photoshop

TheBalance
Darth Vious what did u use to make ur lightsaber glow

dumbledorez.gal
ive seen some of ur sigs and they r pretty good. could you make me one with the hufflepuff house embelem and another pic while i'll provide. for both? With this poem maybe:

I'm Hufflepuff and I'm proud
We're gunna win, we shout it loud!

smile

dumbledorez.gal
heres da otha pic. im getting the emeblem

dumbledorez.gal
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/shadowedspirit/HUFFLEPUFF.jpg

TheBalance
cool thanx i'll try my best do you want a pnk colour scheme?

TheBalance
I Formaly Apologise to all of my people out ther waiting for their sigs. i have hit a rough time in my life and for the past month and a half have been trying to find a place to live and food to eat and job to work at. I am sorry that caue of some bastards actions you all had to miss out, but luckily i'm slowly getting on my feet and your sigs are coming. More request are welcome they will be a while though.
Talk soon Siggers...

TheBalance
I'M BACK!

Who wants sigs anyone wanting sigs and everone that requested for sigs before shud post them again so i can get on the road to extreme sigging!

I have all new software and computers so it will be the best sigs ever!

So let them roll in and let the sigging begin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.