Cool Colours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBalance
Whats the coolest colours....

Rampant ox
Red for the sith. It is iconic and the colour of Dookus saber which makes it the best!!!

DarthMaul9123
that's not asajj ventress is it? if not who is it?

Jam-Jul_Lison
My personal taste in lightsabers is as follows. Note this is how my lightsaber usualy is on star wars rp

Duel Phase Lightsaber-Dark Purple Blade-Non Synthetic Crystal

I am sure there are non synthetic Crystals that can be used to create a dark purple blade.

DarthSaboteur
Wielder influenced color, it's actually a lot more interesting than one bland color and whenever I write Star Wars fanfics I usually have the main character or someone have that brand. Otherwise it'd be blue or red(Jedi Order).

Boris
RED

Starwalker
http://blogs.starwars.com/static/img/image-selector/full/prequel-trilogy/episode-iii/09.jpg

and

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/luke-de-jedi/Luke/ScreenShoot014.jpg

Silent22
I voted Wielder Influenced Color, Not quite sure what that means though....

darthnuman
The wielder influences the colour. My pick would be a platinum saber.

DarthMaul9123
platinum would look just like silver

overlord
IEEEHH!!!! eek! I LIKE THE GREEN BLADE FROM ROTJ!!!!11!

Disclaimer: This is something very important for me wich I wished to share with the internet, I hope you all will appreciate my opinion as I so willingly state it.
No rights are bound to the above message, everybody is free to abuse it and place killer cool quotes of ME in their killer cool profiles.

Lightsnake
The woman in that pic is Komari Vosa, btw, the padawan of Dooku

Darth Zahanna
i would have ato vote for the cyan which was not a choice so i chose wielder Influenced Color

Boris
Originally posted by overlord
IEEEHH!!!! eek! I LIKE THE GREEN BLADE FROM ROTJ!!!!11!

KILLER COOL COLOUR!!!!!1

overlord
Thank you.. Thank you very much.. (Props to the one who thought up this thread by the way. Best idea since happy giggle supershadow thread.)

TheBalance
Thanx Overlord
btw hope your joking but suicidal thing

overlord
What, are you planning on debating with me and hurting my feelings?! fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.