Thing,She Hulk & Colossus vs Gladiator in a fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No flying powers or super speed One on three last one standing.

grey fox
Gladiator can stomp them with relative ease. This a guy who can 'Pull stars apart with his bare hands' after all.

Lucid Lui
Glads durability and strength still give him the win IMO.

Metalmanx
Gladiator wins while reading the daily paper and drinking his coffee simultaneously.

nimrod009
Yep, Gladiator wins this. He beats them in speed, strength, flight, ranged attacks and versality, there's really not much the three can do.

MattDay
well it said fist fight, so its just close combat, ignore the rest guys, but yeah he wins this, he did throw Thing into the 20th or 30th floor of a building, so eventually he will get them all on their asses, but they do have a chance of dog piling him lol

nimrod009
Ahh apologies, I missed that in the thread title. stick out tongue

That evens the score somewhat. I still can't see them overcoming his strength and durability though, and if it came down to it, he could outlast them in a long fight too.

Dinalfos
The main problem: their strength levels are limited.

King KAM
Glads loses

nimrod009
What makes you say that? I'll admit the fist-fight scenario makes it much more difficult for him, but I still reckon he pulls it off more often than not.

King KAM
Originally posted by nimrod009
What makes you say that? I'll admit the fist-fight scenario makes it much more difficult for him, but I still reckon he pulls it off more often than not. what has he ever shown to make us think so highly of him????, nothing....the man is so damn overrated, i think that a fully determined collossus and thing, can give him a match, and if she hulk cant get pumped up enough, she can tilt the scales.

nimrod009
Gladiator Respect Thread

There ya go stick out tongue

Sam Z
I believe they can win in a fist fight, the guy is no joke but still.

lft4ded
I don't remember if it was in the back of one of the Annihilation books, or the recent Marvel Universe Handbook, under the entry 'Forgotten One' (I thought they were talking about Gilgamesh) but apparently the She-Hulk feat does count as they mention that after her first thrashing by Champion, she pumped up and returned to beat him down to stop him from murdering all of the denizens of his latest world.

The rules of the Champion fight seem to mirror the ones in the first post and by those rules Champion stomped Gladiator (along with several other heavy weights including BRB IIRC) prior to Shulkie being brought in...which seems to mean that she can beat him single-handedly. That and Colossus is no punk either.

nimrod009
Glads has been more than a match for Thor on several occasions. Yet you're saying She Hulk alone could beat him down? The stipulations make this tricky for Glads, but seriously, he's stronger than the three combined and much much much faster.

This is a character that has stood up to TYRANT. No way are three earth heroes gonna take him down.

hulk=strength
no three earth heroes hu i coulda sworn i saw hulk beat him down hmmmmm Happy Dance

hulk=strength
oh an glads loses cause hes an overrated *** an has no great feats

crucifixio
Gladiator has beaten Colossus b4........the entire FF, and u think She-Hulks gonna tip tha scales?....u'r outta ya f*%$in mind.

golem370
There was a guy I can't remember his name took down Human Torch including Nova Blast and She Hulk and Mr Fantastic and then Thing beat the hell out of him.Umbra Jaagur was his name. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/umbra.htm

Validus
This thread reminded me of one of my favorite battle scenes in a comic.

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1386/gladiatorvsfantasticfour030rk6.th.jpg

Thing and Colossus are going to get stomped rather quickly. She-Hulk isn't going to last much longer.

golem370
That pic is not holding with this fight One he threw a car at Thing. 2.Then after Thing puts it down he speedblitz Thing which in this thread is not avalible since I took it out. Then while not even giving a chance to recover he throws Thing to the top floor of the Baxter Building and then he throws Thing all the way to the street after being tackled by Thing. When he gets down to Thing he crushes a city Bus over Thing and thats the fight. Thing gets back stronger then ever after about 15minutes. Thing didn't even have a chance but now Gladiator has no speed powers of flight in this fight and Thing has two pretty strong people with pretty good fighting ability. I say The team takes it 5/10 times.

Validus
Originally posted by golem370
That pic is not holding with this fight One he threw a car at Thing. 2.Then after Thing puts it down he speedblitz Thing which in this thread is not avalible since I took it out. Then while not even giving a chance to recover he throws Thing to the top floor of the Baxter Building and then he throws Thing all the way to the street after being tackled by Thing. When he gets down to Thing he crushes a city Bus over Thing and thats the fight. Thing gets back stronger then ever after about 15minutes. Thing didn't even have a chance but now Gladiator has no speed powers of flight in this fight and Thing has two pretty strong people with pretty good fighting ability. I say The team takes it 5/10 times.
Long story short, he beat Thing like it was nothing and the only chance this team has is by severely handicapping Gladiator. Standard thread from what I see.

Grimm22
Hmm, well im gonna have to go with Ben, Pitor and Jen on this fight. wink

All of their strength combined easily overpowers Gladiator

Omega-level
Gladiator, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.