wolverine & Ironman Vs colossus & thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
which team would win?

joeyleather
colousus and thing

Soleran
Uh Wolverine and Iron Man fairly easily I might add as well..............Heck IM should be able to handle those 2 and Wolverine can put on a cheerleader outfit and cheer for him.

KharmaDog
How are colossus and thing going to touch Iron Man? He wins it by himself. Wolverine is just baggage.

Lucid Lui
Iron Man wins. Especially current Iron Man.

Wonder Man
What Soleran said

Soljer
Hmm...would I rather see logan in a cheerleaders outfit, or in a duffel bag as 'baggage....

Throw the midget into a duffel. Iron Man 9/10.

crucifixio
Iron Man got this by himself, matter fact he could give the other team Wolverine and War Machine and he'd own them all.

Soss
Iron Man takes this with ease, then demolishes Wolverine for weighing him down.

Grimm22
I donno this is close.

If IM goes into the air, all Colossus does is throw the thing up at him. stick out tongue

Ben may lose to logan most of the time but Wolverine isnt beating colossus no

D-Block
IM and Wolverine

batdude123
Ironman and Wolverine win this.

D-Block
If he throws Thing to IM, IM will shoot him down.

Metalmanx
This is not a fair match. Iron Man can fly.

The only thing I can think of is Colossus grabbing Wolverine and chucking him at Iron Man to knock him down to the ground. Then Thing and Colossus stomp on him for awhile, then destroy Wolverine.

But again, this is just a theory. Still not a fair match really.

Soljer
Uhh, Metalman, I'm sure the Fastball Special works with:

A) Slow Targets
B) HUGE targets
C) Relatively stupid targets
D) A willing fastball

None of those things are represented in your 'strategy.' Ironman could easily dodge a flying wovlverine, or catch him even, since Wolverine is on Ironman's side and won't be trying to hurt him.

The same could be said using Ben, Ironman is strong and fast enough to catch or dodge the flying projectile.

As I said before. Ironman vs. Wolverine Colossus, AND thing? Ironman 10/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhh, Metalman, I'm sure the Fastball Special works with:

A) Slow Targets
B) HUGE targets
C) Relatively stupid targets
D) A willing fastball

None of those things are represented in your 'strategy.' Ironman could easily dodge a flying wovlverine, or catch him even, since Wolverine is on Ironman's side and won't be trying to hurt him.

The same could be said using Ben, Ironman is strong and fast enough to catch or dodge the flying projectile.

As I said before. Ironman vs. Wolverine Colossus, AND thing? Ironman 10/10.

Again. I said it was a theory. Never said it was a good theory.

And I still stand by my previous statement. Unfair match.

Mr. Universe
Iron Man wins this.

jacobo0o
iron man should be able to beat them both by himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.