Luke Cage vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
ALL RIGHT. LINE UP. PLACE YOUR BETS. THIS IS THE MATCH YOU'VE ALL HAD YOUR HEART SET ON.

grey fox
Thing , he snaps Cages neck.....

marvelprince
Thing is way stronger and his hide is probably as strong as Cage's skin. Thing clobbers him

Grimm22
Why is this fight in discussion? no expression

The only time Luke has ever beaten Ben was when Ben lost his powers and was just Ben G. and even then Ben still wouldnt give up wink

Lethal_Rise
Ben would break Luke. I t hink there should be a rhino vs. luke cage thread, seeing that neither one of them ever seem to win sad

King KAM
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
Ben would break Luke. I t hink there should be a rhino vs. luke cage thread, seeing that neither one of them ever seem to win sad cage wins alot...

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by King KAM
cage wins alot... against who? spongecake man?

Soljer
Against most street levell'ers, Cage has a pretty good chance. When you put him up against a member of the Fantasic freakin' four, however, things are different.

Lethal_Rise
he can't win aganist most human superheros. taht's sad. According to most people, Cap america would break him in less than a minute.

Soljer
Without his shield, Cage could toast Captain America.

Lethal_Rise
not according to the thread.

King KAM
cap isnt a regular street leveler, he tangles with big names.... but cage did pretty well against the wrecker.

Adam Warlock
Cage also took out Atlas(Erik Josten) before.

General Kon-El
Thing

Darth Martin
Strength:Thing

Durability:Thing

Fighting Skills:Thing

Well class it looks like the ever lovin blue eyed idol of millions has this in the bag. LOL

guy222
grimm

Faceman
Thing.

endrict
I would like to say Randy Macho Man Savage wins for this spite thread, however Thing wins.

Tony Stark
I'm not so sure about this one... It's not talked about for obvious reasons, but Ben has an extreme fear of silk shirts. So if Cage went old school with it and brought out the tiara too... It might turn the tides in his favor as Powerman.

But current characters Ben 11/10

Arahan
Wolverine wins

BUSTER1
Thing ftw -no doubt about it

Wonder Man
Cage is a special case in strength differential. perhaps any normal 50ton against thing would break face. Not Cage. That gives him an offensive advantage in a fight. He needs no healing factor.

Blob. "Skin can win."

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Cage is a special case in strength differential. perhaps any normal 50ton against thing would break face. Not Cage. That gives him an offensive advantage in a fight. He needs no healing factor.

Blob. "Skin can win."

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude... Cage gets KO'd very quickly.

Eternal Idol
I honestly don't see Cage pulling off any wins, barring some freak accident or fluke.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I honestly don't see Cage pulling off any wins, barring some freak accident or fluke.

erm

Originally posted by Alfheim
Luke takes out Ironclad with ease, a guy whos gone toe-to toe with the Savage Hulk, then takes a shot from from Iron Fist.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1294/vsironclad1a1sbut2.th.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3361/vsironclad1b2fgho5.th.jpg

Cage has also gone toe-to-toe with Orca he had a little help from Black Knight but he could have won it anyway.

cmack
thing wins in a stomp

Alfheim
roll eyes (sarcastic) See my post?

Tony Stark

Not relevant... I like Cage, but he's out of his league by a quite some bit.

cool

snoopdogg
Don't forget Cage was beating the sh!t ouf of Doc Samson during Civil War. He's also beat Rhino who is another guy who has given Hulk battles.

This fight isn't as one sided as people think but I will agree Thing does win.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Not relevant... laughing

I agree also that Thing wins but hes not gonna get stomped. Thing 6/10

Metalmanx
erm

Cage has also gone toe-to-toe with Orca he had a little help from Black Knight but he could have won it anyway.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Don't forget Cage was beating the sh!t ouf of Doc Samson during Civil War. He's also beat Rhino who is another guy who has given Hulk battles.

This fight isn't as one sided as people think but I will agree Thing does win.

thumb up

This fight could really go either way depending on the circumstances.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Metalmanx
thumb up

This fight could really go either way depending on the circumstances.

Would you please give me a legitimate way that Luke beats Ben.

confused

starlock
thing for the win

BUSTER1
Would you please give me a legitimate way that Luke beats Ben.

confused
I agree with you Tony-both Ben and Luke had rough upbringings and as a result are formidible street fighters even without their powers. As they have similar fighting skills, with the Thing being over twice as strong as Cage, there is only 1 winner-THing 10/10

DestinyGuy678
Cage stalemated the Hulk (the fights in the respect thread)

Tony Stark
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I agree with you Tony-both Ben and Luke had rough upbringings and as a result are formidible street fighters even without their powers. As they have similar fighting skills, with the Thing being over twice as strong as Cage, there is only 1 winner-THing 10/10

They most definitely both did grow up on the streets, which helps with them both having a short fuse and in them wearing their attitudes on their shoulders. But Ben's fighting skills are quite superior to Luke's. And with his being 2 plus X as strong it would end up being a quickie for Ben.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing_%28comics%29

Alfheim
They most definitely both did grow up on the streets, which helps with them both having a short fuse and in them wearing their attitudes on their shoulders. But Ben's fighting skills are quite superior to Luke's. And with his being 2 plus X as strong it would end up being a quickie for Ben.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing_%28comics%29

Why would it be a quickie when Luke has one-shoted Ironclad and has gone toe-to-toe with Orca, he took a shot from him and was fine.

Furthermore the durability of his skin makes his punches harder than peopel of his strength range.

Tony Stark
Why would it be a quickie when Luke has one-shoted Ironclad and has gone toe-to-toe with Orca, he took a shot from him and was fine.

Furthermore the durability of his skin makes his punches harder than peopel of his strength range.

There is a reason that Ironclad and Orca are B-villians... They aren't very good fighters (know how to throw or take a punch correctly)... Although they are both much stronger than Cage.

Alfheim
There is a reason that Ironclad and Orca are B-villians...

That doesnt mean that they're not dangerous.

They aren't very good fighters (know how to throw or take a punch correctly)... Although they are both much stronger than Cage.

They are both about the same strength as Thing. Irons bio states that he is trained in H2H

Nod

Unfortantly I think we all did.

I can't believe I am doing this but I'm agreeing with Tony.

Alfheim
edit

Nod
edit Thats right you edit. You edit straight to hell!! mad

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Nod
Unfortantly I think we all did.

I can't believe I am doing this but I'm agreeing with Tony.

stick out tongue

Hey now...

Alfheim
That doesnt mean that they're not dangerous.

They are both about the same strength as Thing. Irons bio states that he is trained in H2H

Wonder Man
Does anyone else who has followed the F.F. for years think Thing gets really Lucky a lot......

Xorn;"What's twice as strong when your wet...", the CAGE your in.
Ancient Chinese wisdom.

How's everyone like my little cameos

Wonder Man
Sorry forgot the pic.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Does anyone else who has followed the F.F. for years think Thing gets really Lucky a lot......

Xorn;"What's twice as strong when your wet...", the CAGE your in.
Ancient Chinese wisdom.

How's everyone like my little cameos

Don't be a hater...

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.