She Hulk vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
I believe they had a quik tossle in JLA/ Avengers cross over.Who wins.

Accel
Magic Hand. 'Nuff said. It can supposedly cure her gamma-irradiated blood, thus, turning her back into an ordinary human,.

Even without the hand though, Aquaman should still take just about every time, since he would prove too much for her on a physical level. He's much faster, much stronger, and a way better fighter.

DarkCrawler
He's not stronger...but faster and better fighter, I'd say...and he has also the telepathy.

Accel
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He's not stronger...but faster and better fighter, I'd say...and he has also the telepathy.
Really? You think She-Hulk can lift a city block under water? Maybe if she worked out enough in her human form.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, she could.

Tshern
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Agreed, but remember that She-Hulk was taught by Mantis, so she's no slouch.

grey fox
Aquaman is to versatile , he can give She-Hulk a serious mind raping. Or as earlier mentioned cure her of her Gamma Irradiated blood (although i don t think it would count as a 'mutation' as such )

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tshern
Agreed, but remember that She-Hulk was taught by Mantis, so she's no slouch.

She was taught by Gamora, if I am correct...not that it is any worse...

Lethal_Rise
wait a sec... what possible situation would they be in where they have to fight in. just curious.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
wait a sec... what possible situation would they be in where they have to fight in. just curious.

She catches him cross-dressing in her skirt. Aqua-man always seemed a little limp wristed to me.

Adam Warlock
Aquaman with his myriad of other powers should win.

If Aquaman tries to slug it out with current Shulkie, he'll get pwned.

Her strength now is exponentially greater than it was in that crossover.

Other than that, Aquaman takes this probably 8 times out of 10.

2 times out of 10 he grows a set of balls and fights like a real man, and he'll get pwned.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
2 times out of 10 he grows a set of balls and fights like a real man, and he'll get pwned.

So does that mean that fighting like a "real man" is fighting like a stupid man?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by KharmaDog
So does that mean that fighting like a "real man" is fighting like a stupid man?

Yep.

Look at Kyle. Has one of the most powerful weapons in the DC Universe at his finger tips. Throws a punch at Deathstroke instead of using his ring. He deserved to get pwned.

If Arthur keeps his cool, he'll come out the victor. If he loses his cool, and thinks physical violence will solve his problems, he'll get pwned. A lot of men tend to solve most of their problems with physical violence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.