Hypothetical vs thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok in this thread you say who wins in a fight and how, not why.

In other words you present a hypothetical battle and Location through which the character wins...................

here is an example

Deadpool vs Batman (In Wayne manor)

Batman throws several batarangs which hit Wade, but he quickly heals. Meanwhile Wade fires shot after shot at Batman who repeatedly dodges.

Wade withdraws both his swords. Bats fires his grappling hook and uses it to get up on a chandelier. He then throws several batarangs at Wade, some hit, some are deflected with the Wade's swords. Deadpool throws one of his swords at batman, who easily dodges. the sword however has cut the chandelier wire. Batman plummets to the floor on the chandelier. He jumps off at the last second, breaking his arm, but surviving due to some excellent acrobatics.

A sword handle comes crashing down on the back of Batman's head, followed by three gunshots.

Deadpool wins

OK No w go forth and present your own hypothetical vs situations. And please try not to make it your usually spidey vs logan fight......

willRules
Anyone????? confused

Soljer
WillRules, I think this is a very good idea, and a creative one at that. It is interesting, but the problem is....many people are lazy. Myself, for the moment at least, included. Another problem facing this thread is you will get some ass hole-ish fanboys coming in and saying "Wolverine slices spiderman's head off 10/10" and not put any thought into it. Then you will get Spiderman fans that want to pull that into debate, etc.

Then there will be others who try to be humerous and say something like...."The Juggernaut farts and Wolverine implodes"

If it were possible to stave these few things off, and get some creative writers into the thread, we could have some interesting, 'exciting,' "Fanfic" stories going on. Its a GREAT idea, I just don't know how well the execution will run.

willRules
Can't blame a guy for trying though...............

Psyquis52
Not a bad try Will. I'll give it a go just for the effort.

Darkhawk vs Wolverine
(New York City)

Darkhawk mistakes Wolverine for being a criminal involved in a heist. He then blast Wolverine with a weak Darkforce blast which is just enough to send Wolverine into a rage. He unsheathes his claws and turns to face DH who immediately recognizes Wolvie and fly's to get some distance between them. However Wolvie quickly uses a wall hop to catch DH by the foot and swings his body upward onto DH. Wolverine then proceeds to clay at DH mercilessly rending his body to shreds. DH lands hard and summons what strength he has left to blast Wolverine away. He then ducks behind a car and changes back into Chris Powell and then back to DH. He's healed 100% Wolverine comes back expecting a wounded oppenent and is suprised when DH throws a small car at him. Wolverine crawls from under the car and is then picked up by the shoulders from behind and flown over the river.
"I didn't mean to blast you Wolverine but it appears to me that you aren't going to listen to reason." He then blasts him into the East River and heads back to NY.

Darkhawk wins.

willRules
Cool fight cheers for posting big grin

Batman vs Shield (on the shield helcarrier)

Commander Hill calls Batsy up on the helcarrier to discuss issues of Batman's vigilante esque methods.
An argument breaks out. Batman storms out of the room, towards his Bat-plane. He notices several devices planted on the plane as he is about to enter. He runs back towards the docking bay as the Bat-plane explodes, sending Bruce flying back and landing in front of around fifty severely armed shield agents.

commander Hill watching the security camera, notices bats throws several smoke grenades and uses his grappling hook to make his way into the rafters. Batman makes his way to the weaponry rooms and arms several bombs. He then plants his own.......

Back at the docking bay the smoke has cleared and hundreds of well trained shield agents, armed to the teeth are all facing a single elevator.
The doors open and nobody is in the elevator. Several armed agents rush in and notice the wires holding the lift up have been cut. They plummet........

Batman jumps into the docking bay, dodging gunfire and throwing his batarangs. He jumps into a fighter jet an switches on the machine guns taking out all most everyone in the room. There are two gunshot wounds in his chest and three in his arm.

He tries to start the engine but it won't work. He climbs out and crawls to a nearby plane. Several tranquillizer darts hit him in the back. Commander Hill stands over him holding a smoking gun and laughing.........

Shield wins.

willRules
Shield vs Batman round 2

Batsy is being transfered off the helcarrier. He is handcuffed and taken through a lift with several armed guards. When the lift arrives at the correct floor Batman emerges with several beaten up, unarmed shield agents............

A quick press of the detonator for the bombs on the previous round, and a getaway in a unused fighter jet and its Batman : 1, Shield : 1

willRules
Ok now this might start getting some posts..........

Spider-man vs Wolverine In New York

Wolverine leaps forward, claws extended. Spidey jumps high up into the air, making insane banter. Logan jumps up again making another unsuccessful strike. Spidey's simply much, much faster. His spider-sense warning him of Logan's strikes. Spidey starts to get bored. He climbs up a wall and starts chatting to Logan who can't reach him. Spidey then fires a web line to a nearby car and swings it into Logan, knocking him 50 + feet up into the air. Logan comes crashing down and starts to get angry. Spidey webs up his face cutting off his air. Logan attempts to cut the webbing off, but spidey webs his claws to his face. he then envelops Logan in a web cocoon and waits an hour to see if Logan can breathe that long................

Spidey wins stick out tongue

Hopefully some protesting wolverine fans will post something at least now...............

willRules
Deadpool vs Gambit

Deadpool bursts into Remy's apartment firing his machine guns. Gambit flips through the air dodging the shots and throwing some cards, destroying the guns. Gambit hits Wade in the face with his staff and sweeps Wade's legs out from under him. He goes to bring it crashing down on Wades face but is blocked by one of Deadpool's swords. They engage in an intensive clash of blade and staff across remy's apartment until Gambit charges up his staff, blowing it up along with Deadpool's sword.

Deadpool charges into gambit sending them both flying out of the window and onto the street below. Deadpool pulls out a pistol, but Gambit breaks Wade's wrist. Gambit then grabs Deadpool's neck and starts strangling Deadpool, both of them backing off into the middle of the road. the sound of a car horn is the last thing both of them hear before both their bodies greet a car bonnet.

Deadpool recovers. Gambit does not.

badabing
Superman vs Hulk in a large city (New York, Metropolis....)

The Hulk is smashing up the downtown are of a large city. The SWAT team and military have already been defeated and now the Hulk is uber mad. Superman sees the devastation and goes in to stop Hulk. Supes and Hulk go h2h for a few minutes. The Hulk goes berserk with rage and assaults Superman with thunderclaps, foot stomps and 2 handed ground smashes that cause devastation for miles. Superman realizes that the harder he fights Hulk, the stronger Hulk gets. With the lives of millions of people in jeopardy, Superman lures Hulk into an unpopulated area away from the city with taunts and heat vision blasts.

While in the rural area, Hulk loses sight of Superman and stops to rest by a small lake. The serene setting causes Hulk to calm a bit. Superman quickly finds the calmer Hulk just sitting alone and talking to himself about the stupid, puny humans and annoying red cape man. Intrigued by this Superman keeps a watchful eye on Hulk and then sees something that blows his mind. Hulk reverts to Banner. After talking with a disoriented Banner Superman realizes the devastation to the city could have been avoided just by leaving the Hulk alone.

willRules
schweet fight big grin

Batman vs Bullseye (In a supermarket)

Bullseye grabs some stationary and throws it at Bats who dodges most except for a couple of sharp pencils. Bats staggers back for a second and Bullseye takes advantage of the situation to grab a frozen turkey and repeatedly batter Batman across the face with it. A swift kick disarms Bullseye. Batman realizing Bullseye's skills were in range not h2h gets in close and punches Bullseye across the face again and again and again.

Bullseye stumbles back and land on the till space. he grabs the till itself and smashes it round Bruces head causing Batman to stumble back. Pennies go flying through the air and Bullseye grabs several which he immediately flicks at Bats. Bats ducks to avoid them and grabs Bullseye's wrist. He uses his leverage to flip Bullseye over and send him flying upside down into the freezer. To add insult to injury, Batman throws a couple of Batarangs straight after. Smiling, he closes the freezer door...........

Batman wins.

He-guy88
i can give it a try

The Crow vs Rouge
(Cemetery)

A young man and his girl friend are walking down the street in new york city were a veary big fight busts out their is the x-men fighting magneto and his brotherhood during this big battel rouge is fighting sabertooth she does not see the cupoul ( that r trying to hide so they dont get hurt)
she grabs sabertooth but he manages to get lose from her grasp and as he desends to the ground he grabs her foot and tosses her downword tords the couple and lands on top of them breacking the girls back and the guys neck they r dead and magneto gets away rouge looks at the people below her saddness overwelams her and she flys away

one week later.............................Night time

rouge comes to grips with wat happened and goes to the cemetery to truly make her peace but she gets their and all she finds is an empty grave with a crow perched atop the head stone and all of a sudden she heres a voice she turns to look behind her and their stands a man dressed in black with a black trench coat and a painted face he exclames to her that it was one week to the day that it had happened and the only thing i remember is u comeing at us from the sky (it begins to rain and lighting lights up the sky thunder sounds as if it was a bomb blowing up in your ears) then rouge losees all expression her face goes pale and and she says it cant b...be your dead ho..how is this possiable
(the crow sawks and flys away cathing rougs attion for a momenet) then she peers back at him but he is gone as if he vanshied into thin air then a hand on her shoulder she turns and hits him he flys thru the grave stone he rises to his feet almost as if he could defi gravity and she asks wat are yo...he interupts her saying a dead man mostly but but now your going to find out wat that fills like every painfull secoend every aggonizing filling, he yells ITS YOUR TURN TO DIE he runs up and hits a startled rouge in the stomic but it barely does anything but anger her she grabs him throws him down and leans to her knees so she can grab his shirt and begin to hit him in the face but she can not harm him and he begins to flash back to that day and remembers how she runined their lives took their lives he grasps her neck and he flashes back to wat happened that day thru her eyes and saw sabertooth magneto the brotherhood mean while rouges powers are takeing affect but not in the way they usely she is getting overloaded with his memeroys his pain and they both relese eachother and as they stager to their feet they remember wat they saw and he asks her for forgivness and as rouge replies its o...he starts talking to him self and says that it has to end the y will be reunited and then lighting strikes and he dissapers leaving rouge by her self in the middel of the cemerty

TO BE CONTINUED........

He-guy88
plz tell me wat u think like wat/10 before i make the part two

badabing
Will, this was a good idea. So far, everybody seems to have great stories without any crazy fanboyisms. I hope this thread keeps getting the interesting and imaginative stories I've read up until now. cool

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Superman vs Hulk in a large city (New York, Metropolis....)

The Hulk is smashing up the downtown are of a large city. The SWAT team and military have already been defeated and now the Hulk is uber mad. Superman sees the devastation and goes in to stop Hulk. Supes and Hulk go h2h for a few minutes. The Hulk goes berserk with rage and assaults Superman with thunderclaps, foot stomps and 2 handed ground smashes that cause devastation for miles. Superman realizes that the harder he fights Hulk, the stronger Hulk gets. With the lives of millions of people in jeopardy, Superman lures Hulk into an unpopulated area away from the city with taunts and heat vision blasts.

While in the rural area, Hulk loses sight of Superman and stops to rest by a small lake. The serene setting causes Hulk to calm a bit. Superman quickly finds the calmer Hulk just sitting alone and talking to himself about the stupid, puny humans and annoying red cape man. Intrigued by this Superman keeps a watchful eye on Hulk and then sees something that blows his mind. Hulk reverts to Banner. After talking with a disoriented Banner Superman realizes the devastation to the city could have been avoided just by leaving the Hulk alone.

Or Superman could just freeze him and be done with it.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Or Superman could just freeze him and be done with it.
OR YOU COULD SHUT THE HELL UP. mad

batdude123
OR YOU COULD SHUT THE HELL UP. mad

laughing Happy Dance

He-guy88
hey if u want to fight make a storie about it smile

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
hey if u want to fight make a storie about it smile

Oh jeez! roll eyes (sarcastic) How many ways have I explained Superman would defeat Hulk and under what circumstances in the Superman vs. Hulk thread!

He-guy88
Oh jeez! roll eyes (sarcastic) How many weighs have I explained Superman would defeat Hulk and under what circumstances in the Superman vs. Hulk thread!

yea but i think u vs badabing would be a good storie

batdude123
yea but i think u vs badabing would be a good storie

What the f**k? I bat-kick badabing. End of story.

He-guy88

now i know u arent lazy come on look at how long mine was and it still has a 2nd part to come

batdude123
now i know u arent lazy come on look at how long mine was and it still has a 2nd part to come

That's all there is to the story. cool It would last that long.

badabing
Oh man, it's on like Donkey Kong.
Badabing> box <Batdude

He-guy88
That's all there is to the story. cool It would last that long.

hum me vs batdude123

park i come in batdude trys to batkick me i pull a gun out bang bang i win

batdude123
Oh man, it's on like Donkey Kong.
Badabing> box <Batdude

laughing

batdude123
hum me vs batdude123

park i come in batdude trys to batkick me i pull a gun out bang bang i win

Batdude then swiftly dodges the gunfire and He-guy ends up with a face full of bat knock out gas.

badabing
Batdude, give us a Batman story. batman

batdude123
Batdude, give us a Batman story. batman

Who should I have him face?

Takion
Who should I have him face?
Hulk. Nah. Shocker.

He-guy88
Part 2

The Crow VS Sabertooth (rouge)

at night a bar

The toad is sitting on the bar stool drinking a jack danials a (shows dark black boots walking in the bar goes upward shows black jeans lose black t shirt midlong brownish black hair whit paintet and a coat hanging over his right shoulder face godsmack no rest for the wicked playing in the backround he sits by toad toad looks at this myistory man and says wat r u sopose to be the man looks at the bottom of a drinking glass and exclaimes im the crow im ur death and before toad gets a chance to move he grabs him by the neck and says weres ur pal the animal looking one he stole her from me and toad replies i dont know wat your talking about w..... crows temper stars to rise and squeses his neck harder and harder hes barley able to breath or talk but in the mist of all of this toad forces a name out of his mouth sa...saber...sabertooth the grip loseins i think your talking about sabertooth i can take u to him and he yells to bad ur gonna die then he whips out his tung and spits slim on his face and jumps out of the window the crow rips the slime from his face and throws on his coat on and smiles, wispers to him self their we go then jumps to out the window the bar tender looks out after he jumps and sees nothing but the ground covered in glass, the toad makes it back to his hide out hoping that no one was following him and then he sees a crow land atop the hidouts secret entrence door he whips out his toung to try and catch this black bird but then a man drops from the top of the buliding and catches his toung and rips it from his mouth he walks over to the bleeding toad and uses his own toung to hang him their sabertooth comes from around the corner and seesthe toad hanging dead by his own toung he looks at ah and says ha someone gots your toung and walks in the door (doesent realize that it was unlocked untill he walked throught the door) he sees a crow sitting on the table were the botherhood goes over their plans Slam the door shuts and locks he turns and sees no one the crow swaks he looks back and sees a man sitting their the man smiles & wispers finley then shouts QUOTE THE RAVEN NEVER MORE he jumps from the table to sabertooth lands right in front of him punches him in the face sabertooth graws and runs his hand right throu his chest and pulls out his hart smaches it within his hand then his chest heals right before his eyes then the guy says do u remember me im Adam warfeild u killed my girlfriend and i a week and two days ago now its time to put the beast down for good but every time adam damages him he heals with amazing speed so all they can do is excange punches,cuts and kicks sabertooth throws adam to the ground he grabs him and beats him so badly his wounds can baerly heal as fast as they come but all of a sudden rouge grab sabertooth tosses him off of adam,adam jumps up then rouge says its time to take off the kid gloves (at the same time she takes her right glove off and steals most of his powers and its enough for adam to kill him (adam says an eye for an eye or more opropreitly a hart for a hart then smiles)
he punches his fist thru sabertooths chest and rips his hart out and forces it down sabs throt then finley its over he says and looks at rouge and says thank you veary much im adam she says im rouge and dont worrie about it i did this to say im sorry about wat happened adam asks her how did u know were i was the crow lands on his shouldaor and she laughs and ssay a littel black bird told me then the bird flys away rouge watches it then turns back to look and he was gone

The End

batdude123
Originally posted by Takion
Hulk. Nah. Shocker.

Shocker would beat him though.

Takion
Shocker would beat him though.
Actually to me Batman has faster than speed of sound reflexes. So shocker really aint that good. Oh. Theres Lizard.

willRules
wow He-guy88, that was a great story big grin

and cheers for the compliment Badabing big grin

Daredevil vs Hawkeye (On Matt Murdock's roof)

Hawkeye goes back to being a villain, and his first job as one of Kingpin's henchmen is to assassinate the blind Lawyer, Matt Murdock. Daredevil doesn't seem to think this is a good idea.....

Hawkeye fires several arrows which Daredevil evades, by several cartwheels. Daredevil fires the grappling hook wire at hawkeye, who unsuccessfully dodges. it wraps round Clint's ankle and Daredevil takes advantage of the leverage and momentum to swing Hawkeye off the Building. Hawkeye goes flying through the air but realises he is saved a messy end by a passing train which he fires a grappling arrow at.

Daredevil jumps onto the train and tries to find Hawkeye. The noise of the train is overwhelming his radar and he can't get a lock on Clint who is standing right behind him. Hawkeye fires a single arrow into DD's shoulder. DD turns around and blocks the remaining arrows with his Billy club.

Hawkeye laughs and pulls out a powerful TNT arrow. Daredevil throws his billy club and Backflips off the train. The billy club knocks Hawkeye's aim down, which means the arrow lands right at Clint's feet. Clint says "Oh fu.." then the train carriage explodes.

Daredevil does some awkward acrobatics before landing on the train tracks with a dislocated arm. An ordinary, smoking arrow lands right in front of daredevil, just missing his face, followed by a smoking purple boot....................

Daredevil wins.

willRules
Captain America vs Lady Shiva (In the savage land)

Cap is running through the jungle, away from some charging dinosaurs. He jumps up into a tree. Shiva is also in the tree. Shiva kicks Cap out of the tree. Cap turns his fall into a graceful backflip and lands safely. He throws his shield at Shiva who easily dodges the shield. Shiva pulls out a gun and points it at Cap who doesn't move. The shield comes back round and hits Shiva in the back of the legs. Shiva falls from the tree but manages to shoot Cap in the shoulder.

Cap charges towards her, his shield covering him from her gunshots. He hits her in the face and they both end up falling backwards off a cliff edge. Shiva grabs hold of several weak vines and uses them to slow her fall. Cap lands in the shallow lagoon below. The water stirs for a moment then nothing.

Shiva walks to the waters edge and points her gun where Cap had gone in. A shield emerges from the water and knocks the gun out of her hand. Cap jumps out of the water and punches Shiva in the face. Shiva falls down but manages to prevent Cap's shield returning to him by grabbing it herself. She uses its momentum to swing it into Cap's jaw, knocking him flying back into a bunch of dinosaur eggs. Cap jumps to his feet, only to have his own shield hit him in the shoulder Shiva already put a bullet in. Ignoring the pain he blocks Shiva's blows until he manages to get a punch in. Shiva falls back and lands on the tree branch Cap had broke with his shield earlier. Shiva swings the branch around but it is shot flying out of her hand. Cap is pointing her gun with a furious expression on his face. Shiva taunts him saying that he is probably to upright to kill her and tells him its useless. Cap agrees. He lowers his gun only to shoot her in the foot. He then hits her in the face with his shield, knocking her out........

Captain America wins

willRules
Nightwing vs Elektra (construction site)

Nightwing jumps forward into the middle of the site. His eyes continually darting around for movement. Elektra jumps out from behind ready to plunge her sai's into his back. Nightwing turns around and blocks both of them with his billy clubs. He kicks her off of him. Elektra goes flying back into an old lift shaft. Nightwing jumps forward as Elektra presses the button to close the doors. Nightwing hits the doors face on and crumples.

He quickly gets to his feet as a circular hole is cut in the doors. Elektra jumps through the hole and throws a sai which is deflected with Nightwing's club. Elektra kicks Nightwing's knee popping it out of place. Nightwing screams and hits her across the face with a club sending her flying back over a construction beam and plummeting towards the ground. 5 floors before the ground, Elektra sticks a Sai into one of the beams and uses it to hoist herself back up. Nightwing meanwhile pops his knee back into place and swings on his grappling hook, down to Elektra's floor.

Nightwing throws a billy club at the same time Elektra throws her sai. The weapons hit each other in midair and ricochet off the site.

Elektra reacts first and kicks Nightwing in the face. Nightwing stumbles over but regains his stance just before tripping Elektra up. Elektra grabs a nearby spade and swings it round into Nightwing's face, breaking his nose on impact. Blood spurts everywhere but Nightwing jumps back and throws some of his own batarangs at Elektra who evades all but one which gets lodged in her arm.

Nightwing steps forward to punch Elektra but Elektra withdraws a sai she has kept hidden. She makes an upward swipe which Nightwing back flips out the way of. Unfortunately for Nightwing Elektra predicts his landing spot and throws the sai there. Nightwing lands and a sai hits his shoulder. Nightwing staggers off the edge in pain and begins to fall. In the last second he reaches out a grabs the ledge. Elektra stands over his hanging form and smiles. Nightwing looks up at her in anger until she kicks him in his chest. Nightwing lets out a muffled scream as he plummets to the ground.

Elektra wins

batdude123
Originally posted by willRules
Nightwing vs Elektra (construction site)

Nightwing jumps forward into the middle of the site. His eyes continually darting around for movement. Elektra jumps out from behind ready to plunge her sai's into his back. Nightwing turns around and blocks both of them with his billy clubs. He kicks her off of him. Elektra goes flying back into an old lift shaft. Nightwing jumps forward as Elektra presses the button to close the doors. Nightwing hits the doors face on and crumples.

He quickly gets to his feet as a circular hole is cut in the doors. Elektra jumps through the hole and throws a sai which is deflected with Nightwing's club. Elektra kicks Nightwing's knee popping it out of place. Nightwing screams and hits her across the face with a club sending her flying back over a construction beam and plummeting towards the ground. 5 floors before the ground, Elektra sticks a Sai into one of the beams and uses it to hoist herself back up. Nightwing meanwhile pops his knee back into place and swings on his grappling hook, down to Elektra's floor.

Nightwing throws a billy club at the same time Elektra throws her sai. The weapons hit each other in midair and ricochet off the site.

Elektra reacts first and kicks Nightwing in the face. Nightwing stumbles over but regains his stance just before tripping Elektra up. Elektra grabs a nearby spade and swings it round into Nightwing's face, breaking his nose on impact. Blood spurts everywhere but Nightwing jumps back and throws some of his own batarangs at Elektra who evades all but one which gets lodged in her arm.

Nightwing steps forward to punch Elektra but Elektra withdraws a sai she has kept hidden. She makes an upward swipe which Nightwing back flips out the way of. Unfortunately for Nightwing Elektra predicts his landing spot and throws the sai there. Nightwing lands and a sai hits his shoulder. Nightwing staggers off the edge in pain and begins to fall. In the last second he reaches out a grabs the ledge. Elektra stands over his hanging form and smiles. Nightwing looks up at her in anger until she kicks him in his chest. Nightwing lets out a muffled scream as he plummets to the ground.

Elektra wins

And you call yourself member Nightwing of the Dark Knights. no

badabing
And you call yourself member Nightwing of the Dark Knights. no
You've been critiquing a lot of stories. Let's see what you can come with.

batdude123
You've been critiquing a lot of stories. Let's see what you can come with.

Fine. What two characters should I use?

Takion
Spawn and Doctor Strange.

badabing
You're the author. wink

Mr.V
Daredevil VS Bullseye (To death)

Bullseye has nelson hostage on top of a sky scraper and he lures DD there. DD tries to talk his way out of it, but Bullseye punches foggy in the face breaking his jaw; Daredevil leaps towards Bullseye and punches him in the face, Bullseye kicks Daredevil off of him and punches him the face. Daredevil takes out his billy club and throws it to foggy, who uses it to break free of the chain hes tied up in, Bullseye kicks Daredevil off the roof; grabbing onto the ledge Daredevil manages to climb back up, and Bullseye has foggy tied in the chain with only his arm to support him. Daredevil goes to jump to grab the chain as bullseye lets it go, but he misses it and falls off the skyscraper also, managing to grab foggy. Bullseye leaps to catch the chain, which he succeeds in doing; now he has daredevil and his best friends in his mercy, he forces DD to scream out "I am Matt Murdock attorney at law" if he wishes to survive. With a big smirch on his face Bullseye lets matt and foggy plummet to their deaths (or so he thinks).
Daredevil manages to land on a staffold not to far below, he tells foggy to leave and call the police. Bullseye sees that his enemies have survived and starts hurtling bricks, DD dodges them and swings up onto the roof again; Bullseye punches DD in the face, DD grabs his arm and breaks it, hollering in pain Bullseye lands punch after punch on DD...who takes the beating off his life before weakly kicking bullseye who laughs it off..and begins to get arrogant as he has him on the ropes.

When all of a sudden...BANG...Bullseye expression changes, his large sadistic smile turns into a shocked frown as he holds his stomach..he turns to see foggy nelson with a gun in his hand...Bullseye grabs a brick with his last ounce of effort and goes to throw it at foggy, when Daredevil rugby tackles him over the edge of the building..

Both seemingly plummeting to their death...The bloodied corpse of matt murdock lays on the floor as nelson looks over; yet he sees Bullseye laying on the scafold below.
Bullseye looks up and winks at foggy cooly remarking:
"Ill see you soon"

batdude123
You're the author. wink

Alrighty:

BATMAN VS. CAPTAIN AMERICA... fight takes place in the middle of Gotham City....

It starts of a cold and dark night in Gotham. The wind is howling like a pack of wolves. Batman is out for his patrolling duties in order to bring criminals of Gotham to justice. Batman spots a strange and unusual figure. The shadowy figure Batman spots is roughly 6'2'' 240lbs. The figure unveils himself to be Captain America. Batman then asks Captain America what he's doing in Gotham...

Before Batman can even finish his sentence... WHAM! Captain America catches him with a quick and powerful right hook to the jaw. From then on, Batman knew what he had to do. He realizes then that Captain America must not be in his right mindset. Captain America looks groggy but still ready for a fight. Understanding that what happened next was unevitable, Batman squared off with Steve.

The fight was an epic one to say the least. Captain America was mixing it up with his amazing agility. Batman is in awe at how awesome Captain America can move. At this point in the match, it is a stalemate. The two titans have combatted with each other for what seemed like hours. Realizing that they are deadlocked, Batman decides it's time to use some gadgets. Batman reaches in his belt to find an explosive batarang. Even though he did not want to hurt his friend, Batman realized that it had to be done, and if nothing else this could snap the Captain out of it. Batman hurls the batarang with great speed. Captain sees the batarang coming with his amazing reflexes and uses his shield to block the brunt of the force.

Batman and Captain America fight again to a stand off. The battle seemed to go on forever. Realizing that Batman had to do something, he saw his advantage and took it. Batman then reached for some flash bangs in order to throw Captain America off his guard. Captain became disoriented and Batman saw his opportunity. Batman catches him with a right cross and a left upercut followed by a kick to the chin. The Captain falls on the ground. Batman, all the while trying not to seriously injure his great ally, checked to see if he was okay.

Captain America then became aware again and was under his own power. After asking what had happened, Captain America said that he must have been under some mind control. With his memory slowly be surely coming back to him, he told Bruce that it was Despero who had him mind controlled in order to kill Batman. Batman then took Captain America to the Batcave in order to patch him back up.

After departing Captain America and Batman shook hands and Captain was on his way back the Avengers Mansion.

THE END!

A.J
nice

batdude123
Thanks AJ! big grin

badabing
Alrighty:

BATMAN VS. CAPTAIN AMERICA... fight takes place in the middle of Gotham City....

It starts of a cold and dark night in Gotham. The wind is howling like a pack of wolves. Batman is out for his patrolling duties in order to bring criminals of Gotham to justice. Batman spots a strange and unusual figure. The shadowy figure Batman spots is roughly 6'2'' 240lbs. The figure unveils himself to be Captain America. Batman then asks Captain America what he's doing in Gotham...

Before Batman can even finish his sentence... WHAM! Captain America catches him with a quick and powerful right hook to the jaw. From then on, Batman knew what he had to do. He realizes then that Captain America must not be in his right mindset. Captain America looks groggy but still ready for a fight. Understanding that what happened next was unevitable, Batman squared off with Steve.

The fight was an epic one to say the least. Captain America was mixing it up with his amazing agility. Batman is in awe at how awesome Captain America can move. At this point in the match, it is a stalemate. The two titans have combatted with each other for what seemed like hours. Realizing that they are deadlocked, Batman decides it's time to use some gadgets. Batman reaches in his belt to find an explosive batarang. Even though he did not want to hurt his friend, Batman realized that it had to be done, and if nothing else this could snap the Captain out of it. Batman hurls the batarang with great speed. Captain sees the batarang coming with his amazing reflexes and uses his shield to block the brunt of the force.

Batman and Captain America fight again to a stand off. The battle seemed to go on forever. Realizing that Batman had to do something, he saw his advantage and took it. Batman then reached for some flash bangs in order to throw Captain America off his guard. Captain became disoriented and Batman saw his opportunity. Batman catches him with a right cross and a left upercut followed by a kick to the chin. The Captain falls on the ground. Batman, all the while trying not to seriously injure his great ally, checked to see if he was okay.

Captain America then became aware again and was under his own power. After asking what had happened, Captain America said that he must have been under some mind control. With his memory slowly be surely coming back to him, he told Bruce that it was Despero who had him mind controlled in order to kill Batman. Batman then took Captain America to the Batcave in order to patch him back up.

After departing Captain America and Batman shook hands and Captain was on his way back the Avengers Mansion.

THE END!
The fight really ended after Cap hit Bats with the "right hook to the jaw". glare

badabing
Just kidding Batdude. I liked it. clapping
batman

batdude123
Just kidding Batdude. I liked it. clapping
batman

Thanks badabing. wink

willRules
Wow great fights everyone!!!!! eek!

and batdude I think Nightwing's great but I don't think he can beat Elektra easily...... big grin

batdude123
Wow great fights everyone!!!!! eek!

and batdude I think Nightwing's great but I don't think he can beat Elektra easily...... big grin

Not easily at all. big grin I just think that his acrobatic skills combined with his gadgets would put him over the edge.

FG725
Wolverine vs. Human torch

In the streets of new york Wolverine has just finished off sabretooth, for good. The human torch arrives late and sees Victor's rotted corpse on the ground he looks like a civilian and Johnny sees Logan walking off. He quickly jets in front of him. Wolverine kind of snarls and knocks johnny out of his way. But jonny is persistant and in time it turns to a brawl. Johnny flies high up and shoot large rays of fire at Logan. Quickly he dodges the blast and begins to leap from building to building gaining height till he is close to Johnny. But before wolverine can slash him he blasts him off the edge of the building with a scorching hot blast. In the last secondv wolverine grabs the ledge and pulls himself up. He runs and jumps on Johnny then begins slashing him and fire like blood sprays onto logans face burning the flesh off. Johnny kicks him off and as logan is falling Johnny fires a large flame leaving nothing but adamantium skeleton. The flesh starts to regenerate and he hits the ground. Johnny uses all of his might and sends down another scroching blast that burns the adamantium onto the ground sticking wolverine there.

(i know this was pretty far fetched)

Johnny wins!

willRules
cool fight big grin

A.J
All of them are good well done i actluly enjoyed them i have a request can somone do sentry vs magestic but do detail that would be cool.

willRules
I have never heard of Majestic before, is this the same guy as on this link????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Majestic

steverules
cool

willRules
Are you gonna write a story steve?????

steverules
I'm just thinking of how mine would go...

badabing
Steverules vs Willrules. Who rules the most? stick out tongue

willRules
Me, he copied my name big grin

Oh great I can see another argument coming on..........

He-guy88
wow He-guy88, that was a great story big grin

thank you and like wise big grin

steverules
Wolverine vs Gambit

Gambit has told Wolvie that he could beat him hands down and so they both go to the danger room too see who is the best. Both start running towards each other wolverine goes to slash Gambit, but Gambit jumps over wolverine and hit's him the head with his stick, Gambit tries to hit wolvie with his stick again but wolvie slashes it into pieces. Gambit takes out 2 cards and charges them, throws them but wolverine dodges. He punches Gambit in the face, then Gambit goes to kick wolverine in the nuts and hit's something hard. He grabs his ankle and hops around. Wolverine says he know's Gambit like the back of his hand and reveals that he was wearing an adamantium cup then punches Gambit, then put's pops two claws either side of Gambit's face and threatens to pop the third.

Winner Wolverine

willRules
cool fight steve big grin

FG725
Originally posted by A.J
All of them are good well done i actluly enjoyed them i have a request can somone do sentry vs magestic but do detail that would be cool.
id do it but i have no earlthy idea what they are like..

batdude123
Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine vs Gambit

Gambit has told Wolvie that he could beat him hands down and so they both go to the danger room too see who is the best. Both start running towards each other wolverine goes to slash Gambit, but Gambit jumps over wolverine and hit's him the head with his stick, Gambit tries to hit wolvie with his stick again but wolvie slashes it into pieces. Gambit takes out 2 cards and charges them, throws them but wolverine dodges. He punches Gambit in the face, then Gambit goes to kick wolverine in the nuts and hit's something hard. He grabs his ankle and hops around. Wolverine says he know's Gambit like the back of his hand and punches Gambit, then put's pops two claws either side of Gambit's face and threatens to pop the third.

Winner Wolverine

laughing NICE! Happy Dance

steverules
Thank ye, I left out the fact wolvie was wearing a cup, so it's edited.

willRules
Originally posted by FG725
id do it but i have no earlthy idea what they are like..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentry_%28Robert_Reynolds%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Majestic

willRules
Xavier vs Emma Frost and Psylocke on the astral plane.

As training Emma and Betsy decide to go up against Chuck in the astral plane.

Betsy and Emma walk into a huge gladiator arena. Charles is standing up on the emperors seat. He jumps 50 foot up in the air and withdraws from nowhere a huge sword.

Betsy blocks the sword from her and emma with her usual Psychic blade. In real life Psylockes blade is impressive but on the astral plane, Xavier is incredibly powerful.

Xavier lands in the middle of the arena and his sword turns into a rope which ties around Emma. Betsy cuts the rope with her blade. Emma points both her hands at Xavier and a huge white energy beam shoots towards Xavier. Charles simple raises his hand out in front of the beam in a stopping motion. the Beam hits his hand and like water simply flows off of his hand.

Betsy and Emma jump at Xavier at the same time. Emma produces psychic claws from her forearms which look exactly like wolverines claws. Betsy holds two blades which she aims at Charles.

Xavier clicks his fingers and the ground surrounding him produces a giant hand that grabs Betsy an keeps her imprisoned its closed fist.

Emma attempts to stab Xavier in the back but Charles turns around and uses in incredible astral fighting skills to block blow after blow.

Meanwhile Betsy uses her blades to cut herself free of the giant hand and destroy it.

She reaches a sudden realization whilst watching Xavier punch Emma several times in a split second. Xavier is simply too powerful for them on the astral plane, he has had too much skill and experience. But he has a weak body in real life.

Betsy removes herself from the astral plane and wakes up in Xavier's study. Both Emma and Xavier appear to be asleep but are still fighting in the astral plane. Betsy walks up to Xavier and plunges her Psychic knife into his head.

Meanwhile on the Astral plane Xavier is holding Emma at arms length, his hand around her throat. He withdraws a huge sword from nothingness again and is about to stab Emma when he feels Betsy's psychic knife. He lets out a scream and his astral form disappears.

Back in the real world Emma and Betsy, both with pounding headaches and a proud smile, stand over an unconscious Xavier, slumped in his wheelchair.

winners : Psylocke and Emma Frost (But only by cheating stick out tongue )

Mr.V
Proud of stabbing an old crippled man in the head..what bitches stick out tongue

steverules
Damn them to hell.

crucifixio

Psyquis52

batdude123
Alrighty:

The fight was an epic one to say the least. Captain America was mixing it up with his amazing agility. Batman is in awe at how awesome Captain America can move. At this point in the match, it is a stalemate. The two titans have combated with each other for what seemed like hours. Realizing that they are deadlocked, Batman decides it's time to use some gadgets. Batman reaches in his belt to find an explosive batarang. Even though he did not want to hurt his friend, Batman realized that it had to be done, and if nothing else this could snap the Captain out of it. Batman hurls the batarang with great speed. Captain sees the batarang coming with his amazing reflexes and uses his shield to block the brunt of the force.

THE END!

cool smokin'

Psyquis52
Sabertooth vs Green Arrow (the woods)

Oliver Queen awakes in the middle of the forest in full costume with his bow and all his arrows. He looks around at the unfamiliar woods and wonders how he got here. He knocks an arrow and prepares himself for whatever may be out there. After 30 minutes of walking and wandering around GA starts to suspect that someone or something is following him, so he goes to a nearby pond and bends over to get a drink.
At that moment Sabertooth pounces on him. GA saw the strike coming through the reflection in the pond and pulls an arrow out stabbing Creed in the stomach. Creed ignores the wound and catches GA by the throat, lifting him in the air. Creed takes the time to pull the arrow out and laughs at GA. "Not a bad idea you had there. Faking like you're taking a drink so's you could see who's after ya. Too bad for you an arrow ain't gonna cut it with me."
Oliver grins slightly, "Actually, I was really taking a drink. I wasn't trying to play it smart at all. This is what I'm like when I play it smart."
Oliver throws a fistful of dirt and mud in Creed's eyes and kicks him in the throat. Creed drops him and rubs his eyes. GA quickly puts three arrows into Creed's body and searches for one of his trick arrows. Creed pulls the arrows out and lunges at GA. GA fires two more arrows hitting Creed in the throat and the hip. Creed rips at GA nearly gutting him. He then connects with a quick kick to GA's mid-section and grabs him by the hair. Creed starts to repeatedly smash GA's face in the ground. After smashing his face to his satisfaction Creed lifts him by the back of his shirt to get a good look at him. Creed smiles in satisfaction and then screams as GA puts an arrow in his eye. GA then goes on a rampage putting arrow after arrow into Creed. Creed stumbles from the incessant volley of arrows. GA jumps on top of Creed and nails him to the ground with his arrows and then starts to beat him with his fists. He continually beats Creed until he's pretty certain that he's lost consciousness and starts to walk off. Creed slowly stands up preparing to strike. GA turns quickly and fires off his last arrow straight at Creed's face. Creed passes out from the force of the blow. "@#$#! The one trick arrow they'd leave me is that stupid boxing glove arrow. I'm sick of this @#$%! I'm going home."

Green Arrow wins.

Psyquis52
cool smokin'

That is nice work batdude. You should be proud.

batdude123
Originally posted by Psyquis52
That is nice work batdude. You should be proud.

Thanks! big grin

NiñoArñia
give me a bit to think of a good fight, ill b bac with one

Magee
Superman vs Captain Marvel (Shazam)

For a brief moment all is quiet... The sound of gridlocked traffic deafens the city, BOOM! Like thunder in the sky two beings collide in a battle of raw strength and power unlike anything seen before. The impact levels buildings and smashes all windows in a 2 mile radius, they are sent hurdling back through the air, Superman stops and unleashes a heat vision blast which engulfs Cpt Marvel scorching the air around them. The smoke clears to show Capt Marvel, his whole body glowing a mystical sort of energy... Moving so fast he appears to disappear then reappear behind Superman, Marvel puts Supes in to a hold, he struggles to free himself but he smiles he starts to "vibrate", marvel lets go and swings a couple of punches which somehow go right through Supes, unfazed. CRASH! Marvel is sent spiraling through the air at such high speed leaving total destruction in his path...

Sorry i really cant be arsed now lol.

He-guy88
Thanks! big grin

mine was the longest so haha

no but realy nice story

Psyquis52
Juggernaut vs Hulk (Sahara desert)

Neither of them question why. They just fight. The sand dunes explode with the impact of each blow. Hulk sprints suprisingly fast towards Juggernaut. Juggernaut braces himself but the overall force of Hulk's strength matched by his speed knocks Juggernaut off balance. Hulk then proceeds to pound on Cain. Blow after blow lands and the sight of the impact becomes an immense crater. Hulk's rage bellowing throughout the Sahara. And all is still. Hulk stand over a barely recognizalbe Juggernaut, completely covered in sand. Hulk pants from the swealtering heat combined with the passing of his rage and starts to walk off.
From underneath the sand comes a deep laugh. Juggernaut slowly rises appearantly unharmed and laughing very hard. "Is that all you've got?" Hulk turns quickly ready to strike, but he's caught off guard by a strong right uppercut by Juggernaut. Cain takes this moment to press his advantage and charges toward the Hulk. Hulk screams and pounds the ground but the sand eats the impact and Juggernaut's charge connects soundly. Hulk pounds on him and beats him but Juggernaut does not stop. He slams him into a dune and then beats him into submission. After Hulk drops to the ground slightly winded and mostly beaten the Juggernaut grins. "Now who's the strongest one, Hulk?"
Hulk screams and hammers at Juggernaut's helmet. In a blinding rage Hulk tears Juggernaut's helmet of and crushes his head between his fists. Hulk then screams, "Hulk is strongest one there is." Suddenly the Hulk is launched high into the air and disappears in the horizon. "@#$%! It's going to take forever to get all this sand out. Next time I see him I won't knock him so far away. That way I can keep hitting him."

The end. You decide who won.

He-guy88
Juggernaut vs Hulk (Sahara desert)

Neither of them question why. They just fight. The sand dunes explode with the impact of each blow. Hulk sprints suprisingly fast towards Juggernaut. Juggernaut braces himself but the overall force of Hulk's strength matched by his speed knocks Juggernaut off balance. Hulk then proceeds to pound on Cain. Blow after blow lands and the sight of the impact becomes an immense crater. Hulk's rage bellowing throughout the Sahara. And all is still. Hulk stand over a barely recognizalbe Juggernaut, completely covered in sand. Hulk pants from the swealtering heat combined with the passing of his rage and starts to walk off.
From underneath the sand comes a deep laugh. Juggernaut slowly rises appearantly unharmed and laughing very hard. "Is that all you've got?" Hulk turns quickly ready to strike, but he's caught off guard by a strong right uppercut by Juggernaut. Cain takes this moment to press his advantage and charges toward the Hulk. Hulk screams and pounds the ground but the sand eats the impact and Juggernaut's charge connects soundly. Hulk pounds on him and beats him but Juggernaut does not stop. He slams him into a dune and then beats him into submission. After Hulk drops to the ground slightly winded and mostly beaten the Juggernaut grins. "Now who's the strongest one, Hulk?"
Hulk screams and hammers at Juggernaut's helmet. In a blinding rage Hulk tears Juggernaut's helmet of and crushes his head between his fists. Hulk then screams, "Hulk is strongest one there is." Suddenly the Hulk is launched high into the air and disappears in the horizon. "@#$%! It's going to take forever to get all this sand out. Next time I see him I won't knock him so far away. That way I can keep hitting him."

The end. You decide who won.

nice story i say juggs won

Psyquis52
nice story i say juggs won

Me too, but I was trying to leave it a little open ended.

He-guy88
Me too, but I was trying to leave it a little open ended.

well it works and its veary creativ id do my gl storie that i wrote but it would take a year and a day to type it its like twice as long as my other (both parts) storie

willRules
smile
wow great fights everyone!!!! big grin I'm glad I started this thread, half of you should write for Marvel..............

Mr.V
Which half though shifty

willRules
That's harsh big grin

so tell me, what stories have you contributed????? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Mr.V
Ugh, Well Bullseye versus Daredevil & foggy nelson (kinda stick out tongue)

and its not harsh at all lol, your the one whos harsh stick out tongue so half us them cant work for marvel..sad mean will

willRules
Originally posted by Mr.V
Ugh, Well Bullseye versus Daredevil & foggy nelson (kinda stick out tongue)

and its not harsh at all lol, your the one whos harsh stick out tongue so half us them cant work for marvel..sad mean will

stick out tongue ..............shut up stick out tongue

willRules
Xavier, Emma frost, Psylocke vs Shadow King (astral plane)

Xavier walks into a huge old mansion. Old fashioned ornaments and and stained glass windows decorate the setting. Shadow King bursts through a window. He is at least twice Xavier's height and brandishing two huge swords.

No words are spoken. Shadow King raises the sword above Xavier's head and brings it down. at the last second Xavier presses his open hands against the sword, stopping its path from hitting him.

Emma Frost and Psylocke jump through the doors, both brandishing swords. Shadow King points his hand at Betsy. Lightning shoots from his hand and hits a screaming psylocke, sending her flying through the doors. Xavier stretches out his arms like Mr Fantastic catching Psylocke from falling into nothingness outside the mansion.

Emma produces boxing gloves on her fists and repeatedly punches Shadow King. Shadow king appears to stumble for a second then he laughs as he plunges his hand into Emma's stomach. There is no wound but Emma starts turning the same colour as the Shadow King.

Xavier screams out it protest and throws Betsy, like a fastball special, toward shadow King. Shadow king swats Betsy aside like a fly.

Xavier produces a huge glowing sword. He cuts off the hand that was in Emma's stomach. For a second Emma's eyes glow purple like Shadow King's eyes. Then she reverts to normal.

Shadow king immediately grows his hand back. He throws a spear at Xavier. Xavier makes the floor of the mansion raise up in the way of the spears path sending it off course.

Betsy and Emma both stab Shadow King at the same. He screams and punches both of them. Xavier grabs the ground and flicks it up like a bed sheet. The force sends shadow king flying back out the window he came from. At the last second he digs his Claws into the window frame but Psylocke jumps forwards and plunges her Psychic knife into his head, causing him to fall away into the nothingness of the astral plane.

They all breathe a sigh of relief except Emma whose eyes have begun to glow purple again..............

Winners : Xavier, Emma Frost, Psylocke.

A.J
I have never heard of Majestic before, is this the same guy as on this link????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Majestic Thats the one.

UltimateStryfe
i love doing this. thank you for finally starting a fun thread like this!

Ghost Rider vs. Apocalypse

public parking garage.

both meet in the garage and start:
Apoc blasts GR away with a telekinetic blast. GR flies through a support column and lands on the ground. He gets up and sumones his Hellfire Motorcycle and starts racing strait toward Apoc. GR whips his chain at Apoc, who ducks, and the chain wraps around a column adjacent to GR. He pulls on the chain, swinging him on the motorcycle around and on a collision course with Apoc. He stretches to his full body's length, then kicks forward the back wheel of the motorcycle, totally obliterating Apoc's jaw and causing a small explosion of hellfire. This happened in 5 seconds. Apoc flies through the back wall and out onto the street. GR land the bike, skids, and blasts toward Apoc on the street. GR swing the chain overhand at Apoc, who quickly snatches it and tugs, yanking GR of the bike, over Apoc's head, and further across the street. However, the motorcycle is still going, and rams Apoc in the back. GR leaps up onto his now airborne bike and lands, but not before Apoc gets pissed and launches an all out energy blast, blowing GR into the coffee shop across the street. By the now the place is flaming, and Apoc charges and starts beating the crap outa GR, who retaliates with some hellfire to no avail. Then, GR ducks a punch and catches the fist with his chain, loops it, and pulls it over his shoulder; slinging Apoc down hard on the ground, sending up plenty of rubble. Apoc tries to get up, and GR helps by kneeing him in the stomach, then (while both are in the air) GR slams his fist down on Apoc's forehead, landing his body back out onto the street. Apoc kicks GR away, grabs a passing car, and throws it, sending GR back to get more coffee. Apoc approaches the shop, assuming GR to be under the car. The car explodes partially blinding Apoc and making him step back. The explosion, set off by GR, provides cover for a quick leap over Apoc's head; when GR swings his chain around Apoc's neck and catches the flying end. All he does is pull with both hands and Apoc's neck is severed in a blaze of hellfire.

Ghost Rider wins.

willRules
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
i love doing this. thank you for finally starting a fun thread like this!

Ghost Rider vs. Apocalypse

public parking garage.

both meet in the garage and start:
Apoc blasts GR away with a telekinetic blast. GR flies through a support column and lands on the ground. He gets up and sumones his Hellfire Motorcycle and starts racing strait toward Apoc. GR whips his chain at Apoc, who ducks, and the chain wraps around a column adjacent to GR. He pulls on the chain, swinging him on the motorcycle around and on a collision course with Apoc. He stretches to his full body's length, then kicks forward the back wheel of the motorcycle, totally obliterating Apoc's jaw and causing a small explosion of hellfire. This happened in 5 seconds. Apoc flies through the back wall and out onto the street. GR land the bike, skids, and blasts toward Apoc on the street. GR swing the chain overhand at Apoc, who quickly snatches it and tugs, yanking GR of the bike, over Apoc's head, and further across the street. However, the motorcycle is still going, and rams Apoc in the back. GR leaps up onto his now airborne bike and lands, but not before Apoc gets pissed and launches an all out energy blast, blowing GR into the coffee shop across the street. By the now the place is flaming, and Apoc charges and starts beating the crap outa GR, who retaliates with some hellfire to no avail. Then, GR ducks a punch and catches the fist with his chain, loops it, and pulls it over his shoulder; slinging Apoc down hard on the ground, sending up plenty of rubble. Apoc tries to get up, and GR helps by kneeing him in the stomach, then (while both are in the air) GR slams his fist down on Apoc's forehead, landing his body back out onto the street. Apoc kicks GR away, grabs a passing car, and throws it, sending GR back to get more coffee. Apoc approaches the shop, assuming GR to be under the car. The car explodes partially blinding Apoc and making him step back. The explosion, set off by GR, provides cover for a quick leap over Apoc's head; when GR swings his chain around Apoc's neck and catches the flying end. All he does is pull with both hands and Apoc's neck is severed in a blaze of hellfire.

Ghost Rider wins.

No problem big grin I enjoy creating the stories as well

great story by the way eek!

UltimateStryfe
i'll do another.

UltimateStryfe
SOB! muther f***ing computer!!!!!!! it f***ing froze in the middle of my post!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

UltimateStryfe
Ultimate Bar Fight! (i hate having to type this twice)
Bar
Logan sitting at counter, Johnny Blaze in booth, and Venom walks in. Wolvy kicks off the counter into Venom and gets kicked into the roof. GR breaks venom's back and throws him into the counter then gets slashed into the front of the bar. Wolvy drops down onto Venom and catapults him into the back wall with his legs. the counter flies knocking both to the front. Venom slashes, wolvy lunges, goes throught he symbiote, and into GR. that's cause Eddie is in the back. GR side kicks Wolvy out of the bar and lights up the place with hellfire, incinerating all but a small part of the Venom. GR walks out side and Wolvy lungs and gets put down, GR's right leg on wolby's left arm. Wolvy stabs that leg, his claws get red hot, he pulls them out, and fire shoots out of the leg into wolvy's face. Wolvy kicks GR down the street and gets up, then gets run over by the Motorcycle. Ghost Rider leaves.

Venom loses.

woulda been better if the freakin' computer would work!

He-guy88
Batdude then swiftly dodges the gunfire and He-guy ends up with a face full of bat knock out gas.

im immune to knock out gas im a class 1,000,000,000 mutant i turn u to vapors haha

UltimateStryfe
bullcrap.

He-guy88
bullcrap.

Do u challange me i turn u to a littel girl with man hair on ur chest,back and face and now when u go out to places u'll be uncomfurtable so haha
that ill teach u

UltimateStryfe
that was, um, stupid.

He-guy88
that was, um, stupid.

yeah i know hay i saw ur gr in the rpg im namor and aquaman if u dident know my screen name on their is sea king

UltimateStryfe
yeah, i figured. jugg66666 is there too. is it new or something cause there ain't alot going on there?

willRules
mad mad mad mad

I just wrote a great fight scene between Deadpool and Bane but my computer disconnected itself from the Internet, wiping everything I wrote.....

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH mad blowup

willRules
Deadpool vs Bane

Bane has been hired to protect a certain politician at a political party. Deadpool has been hired to kill the same person.

Deadpool stands on the rafters with a rifle. Bane sneaks up behind and grabs the rifle. He swings it around hitting wade in the face with it. Deadpool pulls out a pistol. Bane punches the pistol out of Deadpool's hand. Below at this upper class party, the politician is speaking up on a stage. A pistol lands on his head killing him.

People get up and start screaming and running around. Up above, Deadpool pulls out a sword. He swings it at Bane who dodges. deadpool cuts the rafters they are standing on. Both men plummet towards the ground. Bane manages to grab the stage curtains to slow his fall. Deadpool lands on a table breaking it in half. Bane appears next to Deadpool he picks up Deadpool's sword and grabs hold of Deadpool's throat. He plunges the sword into Wade's stomach. He the pulls out the sword, holds Wades limp form above his head and brings Deadpool's back crashing down on his knee, like he did to Batman years ago. He then throws Deadpool across the room onto the stage next to the dead politician.

Winner : Bane

As Bane turns to leave Deadpool stands up. Deadpool makes a joke about Bane having breasts. Bane turns around and charges like a bull towards Deadpool. Wade picks up the pistol that killed the politician. He fires three shots into the charging Bane's chest. Bane is injured but charges forward. Deadpool drops the pistol, grabs the microphone and forward flips over Bane. The microphone wire wraps around Bane's neck.

Deadpool tightens the wire, strangling Bane. Bane punches Deadpool sending him flying back across the room. Deadpool however is still holding the wire, which tugs and eventually snaps Bane's neck. Bane stumbles forward and falls face first into a nearby table.

Deadpool wins.

UltimateStryfe
sweet.

Ultimate Bar Fight part II soon to come!

UltimateStryfe
Ultimate Bar Fight, part II

Central Park, twilight:

Johnny Blaze is cruzin' on his chopper near central park. suddenly, someon screams. he looks, and over there is Venom trashing a car! so, JB become Ghost Rider, and blazes over there. With a whip of his chain, he knocks venom off the car and into the window of a store. They get in a brawl, Venom basically rips GR stomach, releasing hellfire on Venom. GR procedes to sling Venom into central park, and races after him on his bike. GR rams Venom with the bike, jumps off, and starts beating Venom with the chain. But Venom retaliates, punching a hole through GR, burning him too. Suddenly, both fighters fall back onto the grass. A red batton spins through the air, and is caught in a red glove. Daredevil!!!!! Venom's the first to come too, and quickly engulfs DD in the symbiote. GR wakes up, and using his super strength, rips the two apart. the shock renders DD unconcious, being bonded to the symbiote. Venom begins to jump for GR, who releases a column of hellfire into Venom, sending the flaming symbiote flying out of the park....

to be continued.....

UltimateStryfe
Ultimate Bar Fight, part III

where Venom lands: a bar (how ironic!)

Venom's smoldering body lands in a high to do bar, alot of rich cats. A scruffy lookin' little feller notices. *sniff* omg it's Logan! There's a rumble outside as the flaming chopper dives into the bar, landing on top of Venom. Hellfire spreads through the air. *snikt* Ghost Rider gets tackled off the bike by Logan, then punched full of holes. Hellfire spouts everywhere. GR socks Logan in the face, sending him over to Venom's body which is unconcious. GR leaps to his feet and unraveles his mystic chain, twirls it in the air, and lets it fly! The spike at the end pulverizes Logan, puncturing him straight through the heart and out the back. Logan's classic white tank top is now a new shade of deep red. So are his pants. GR pulls the chain around, then yanks it in the opposite direction, releasing Logan's body to smash throught the back of the bar: revealing a dining room for special guests. There, in the dining room, is man in pinstripe sitting at a table. The man is quite large. He is wearing a black suit with purple pinstripe, black shirt, purple tie, black velvet scarf, and a black hat with purple sash. Logan's body slides on the ground after breaking through the wall, and stops at the table leg, slightly moving it. The large man's cup of tea spills a drop down the side. The man, cigarr in his mouth, turns. Ghost Rider's jaw drops. It's a good thing Logan passed out.
The large man gets up, and puts his napkin on the table. GR takes a step back. The man looks up, revealing his face beneath the brim of his hat. It's a grey face: the face of Joe Fixit!

to be continued, when the crap really hits the fan......

UltimateStryfe
Ultimate Bar Fight: Conclusion

nice but now trashed bar:

Ghost Rider is at a dissadvantage now. Joe Fixit, better known as the Grey Hulk, is walking towards him. "you spilled my tea, and trashed my bar. i'm gonna knock the fire right off your head!"
He charges. GR leaps above Joe's height, somersaults in the air, whipping down the chain; slashing Joe's back. Joe turns and throws a chair at GR, who bursts it to flame. Out of that flame charges Joe, slamming GR against the wall.
Venom is now concious, and sees the comotion. He jumps in. He slides in and rakes Fixit's face with his claws, and kicks then punches Joe out of range. Venom's promptly swept aside by GR, who is now pissed at the Grey Hulk. He is swiftly returned to the back of the room by Joe's arm. GR lands on Logan. Logan is now awake.
Logan throws GR away and follows Venom in slashing and cutting Fixit as much as possible. Both are knocked back. Then, the spike at the end of GR's chain plunges into Joe Fixit's eye; sending boiling and steaming blood gushing out of the socket. Hulk cries in pain. Logan and Venom take this opportunity to knock Hulk to the ground and tackle him. Logan gets thrown aside, but Venom, being more agile, leaps and ducks and dodges the swings of Joe, who is now on his feat. He is basically doing what Spiderman did.
GR gets behind Joe, and leaping forward, brings the chain down hard on the back of Joe's head. He does it again and again, each time the chain getting hotter and bursting into flame. All this knocks Joe senseless. Venom just stands there. GR kicks him across the room and makes him burst into hellfire. It is seemingly over.
GR shoots throught the roof. Joe Fixit is now stronger and more angry. Logan goes to work, dodging and slashing. He gets behind Joe, leaps on his back, and starts to sever his spinal cord. Joe jumps back, landing ontop of Logan. GR comes through the roof, landing ontop of Joe. GR sticks his fist in Joe's mouth, filling Joe's lungs with hellfire, causing them to rupture. Logan, with a final gasp, reaches around with all six claws and rips Joe's throat out.
Logan and Ghost Rider both hop on their motorcycles and ride away.

Winners: Ghost Rider, Wolverine.
Losers: Joe Fixit, Venom

UltimateStryfe
tell me what you think. then rate /10.
who are some other bad@$$ street fighters?

willRules
tell me what you think. then rate /10.
who are some other bad@$$ street fighters?

9/10 smile

Captain America
Wolverine
Nick Fury
Elektra
Daredevil
Punisher
Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Batgirl
Deadpool

and many many more..............

UltimateStryfe
yeah.
i like Antiheroes the best.

UltimateStryfe
GR vs. Blade(from my thread)

Ghost Rider charges with bike and Blade knocks him off with the glaive. Then, GR gets up and whips his chain and slams Blade's face with it. Blade takes out gun and pumps GR full of holes, then goes in close and slashes with katana. GR fries Blade with hellfire then blows Blade in half with the shotgun at close range. Blad heals and slice the shotgun. GR then goes Dark Prince on Blade with the chain on fire. Blade's head roles away and GR incinerates the body and keeps Blade's skull as a souveneir.

Ghost Rider wins.

willRules
Black Widow vs Robin (abandoned warehouse)

Robin crashes through the window and lands in the middle of the warehouse, a beam of light from the shattered window illuminating the huge room.

Several shield agents drop from the roof on wires. They open fire on Robin who jumps behind some crates. One of the shield agents makes his way behind the crates. Several loud thumps are heard, then an unarmed shield agent, all beaten up flys out from the crates and lands in the centre of the approaching shield agents.

Robin jumps forward throwing gas pellets taking out all the agents except for Black Widow who jumps forward and kicks Robin across the face, snapping his jaw. Robin withdraws his staff and brings it crashing down on Black widow's wrist causing her to drop the pistol she withdrew. Her wrist makes a snapping noise as her wrist blaster breaks apart. Widow curses Robin as she nurses her injured wrist.

She picks up a machine gun a shield agent had dropped and fires at Robin. Robin evades the bullets and throws several batarangs, which break the gun and one hits Widow's shoulder, cutting it.

Widow fires her working wrist blaster at Robin who dodges several shots but one shot hits his arm. Robin loses his balance and falls back into some crates.

Robin is about to jump up when a bullet passes through his shoulder. Black widow is holding the pistol she dropped earlier.

Robin flips over her and grabs her arm, twisting it into her back, breaking her arm. Widow quickly turns her body, flinging Robin off her and into a wall where he crumples. Widow then punches him in the face again and again and again, until Robin is unrecognisable.

Robin slowly attempts to get up but Widow pins him down by kicking him in the chest. She then presses her foot on his injured shoulder causing Robin to scream out in pain. Widow picks up her pistol and unloads several shots into Robin.

Black Widow wins.

He-guy88
nice story frist of all but anyone want me to make up any certin storie about any certin chars i could think of a few but it would take so long to put up that i wouldent get done till tomorrow

batdude123
nice story frist of all but anyone want me to make up any certin storie about any certin chars i could think of a few but it would take so long to put up that i wouldent get done till tomorrow

Make it Aquaman vs. Namor. big grin

He-guy88
Make it Aquaman vs. Namor. big grin

yes that would be sweet it might be a while before it comes up it will prob be a long one and howed u know that would make me so happy to make?

He-guy88
Alright Frist Thanks batdude123 for the idea it was right in front of me and yet i dident think of it
big grin eek! big grin eek!

batdude123
You're welcome He-guy! big grin clap

willRules
I think ages ago AJ requested a fight between Sentry and Majestic. I would have done it myself but I really don't know Majestic that well..........

He-guy88
I think ages ago AJ requested a fight between Sentry and Majestic. I would have done it myself but I really don't know Majestic that well..........

im in the middel of the aquaman vs namor but i might be able to whip one of those up

willRules
cool, I'm sure AJ will appreciate it smile

A.J
Damn right i will, ill post some fights adventullay seeing as i do this for an actual site.

He-guy88
Namor Vs Aquaman

in Atlantis underwater

(before aquamans magic hand maybe ill do one with it later but its a littel unfair)

the sun is going down on the surface(going down through the sea)the sea is filled with many creatures some good in nature some not so much
but they all bow down before the king or more oproppitly kings.

two kingdomes in two diffrent universe'es both with one king
both about to have a life changeing experiance that netheir will ever forget

Sitting on the thron of atlantis sits king Arthur Curry or as some may know him Aquaman. he silently wispers to him self that he is feeling that something is missing in his life but he does not know just wat that is
he slowly gets up to his feet his long blond hair and beard is moveing with the current He takes off for a swim his hook hand extented in front of him as if he could fly hoping to figure out just wat that thing is hes missing after much time alone he begins to head back to the kingdom and he hears the fish muttering something about The ocean master he quickly demands that they tell him wat they are talking about the fish
repliys i....its the ocean master hes back with some new magic the atlantian garuds cant fend him off, Without a secoend to spare moveing faster & faster his hart raceing blood pumping thinking that no matter how fast he swims it fills like its taking forever swering in a mixture of anger and fear ORM U WONT HURT MY PEOPLE AGIN

mean while above the sea were Atlantis resides in the marvel universe Namor McKenzie the Sub-Mariner is on the land in another battel with human torch illumanating the night sky with his fire Human Torch
flys full power torwords Namor he dodges and swiflty turns around faceing Human torches back and as he gets ready to attack he starts to fall to the water his flying powers not seeming to work he hits the water it splashes high in the air hitting Human Tourch soacking him as namor sinks johnny falls to the water also and he trys to swim to dry land leaveing a drenched Johnny Storm on the coast wondering what the heck happened a puzzeled namor dives deeper to the ocean bottum thinking at least he can still breathe underwater so he trys to talk to the nearest fish but but as it replys to him it starts to fade till nothing he quickly swims back to atlantis were he hope he can find some kind of answers from his arcive of atlantian books maybe even his secrect book of atlantis'es old'est magics.............

......................Aquaman makes it to his kingdom were he sees his brother orm weilding some sort of book he goes stright torwards the ocean master but some how he seems to be devolping atlanting powers but before he could gain them all to their max aquaman gets an idea he says y do u dodge brother u seem to hav aquiared some new powers if u truly think u can beat me come get me quickly orm looks and grins i know u authur u must have something up ur sleve but i can handel anything u have he darts head on at aquamanbut then out of nowere comes a whale he shots his hook to the whale it grabs it with its mouth orm coming at him he moves to the side makeing the unbrakable rope from his hook tighten he rams into it with his neack sending him spining then he quickly retracts the hook so he can re shot it at orm and ties him up taking his book and putting him back on dry land now aquaman takes this book to his arcives reading the cover it says anchent alantian magic he opens the book to to mid page and see a incantation of some sort he starts to read it and his hole body starts to glow a realy bright gold then.......................................

TO BE CONTINUTED

batdude123
Namor Vs Aquaman

in Atlantis underwater

(before aquamans magic hand maybe ill do one with it later but its a littel unfair)

the sun is going down on the surface(going down through the sea)the sea is filled with many creatures some good in nature some not so much

two kingdomes in two diffrent universe'es both with one king
both about to have a life changeing experiance that netheir will ever forget

Sitting on the thron of atlantis sits king Arthur Curry or as some may know him Aquaman. he silently wispers to him self that he is feeling that something is missing in his life but he does not know just wat that is
he slowly gets up to his feet his long blond hair and beard is moveing with the current He takes off for a swim his hook hand extented in front of him as if he could fly hoping to figure out just wat that thing is hes missing after much time alone he begins to head back to the kingdom and he hears the fish muttering something about The ocean master he quickly demands that they tell him wat they are talking about the fish
repliys i....its the ocean master hes back with some new magic the atlantian garuds cant fend him off, Without a secoend to spare moveing faster & faster his hart raceing blood pumping thinking that no matter how fast he swims it fills like its taking forever swering in a mixture of anger and fear ORM U WONT HURT MY PEOPLE AGIN

mean while above the sea were Atlantis resides in the marvel universe Namor McKenzie the Sub-Mariner is on the land in another battel with human torch illumanating the night sky with his fire Human Torch
flys full power torwords Namor he dodges and swiflty turns around faceing Human torches back and as he gets ready to attack he starts to fall to the water his flying powers not seeming to work he hits the water it splashes high in the air hitting Human Tourch soacking him as namor sinks johnny falls to the water also and he trys to swim to dry land leaveing a drenched Johnny Storm on the coast wondering what the heck happened a puzzeled namor dives deeper to the ocean bottum thinking at least he can still breathe underwater so he trys to talk to the nearest fish but but as it replys to him it starts to fade till nothing he quickly swims back to atlantis were he hope he can find some kind of answers from his arcive of atlantian books maybe even his secrect book of atlantis'es old'est magics.............

......................Aquaman makes it to his kingdom were he sees his brother orm weilding some sort of book he goes stright torwards the ocean master but some how he seems to be devolping atlanting powers but before he could gain them all to their max aquaman gets an idea he says y do u dodge brother u seem to hav aquiared some new powers if u truly think u can beat me come get me quickly orm looks and grins i know u authur u must have something up ur sleve but i can handel anything u have he darts head on at aquamanbut then out of nowere comes a whale he shots his hook to the whale it grabs it with its mouth orm coming at him he moves to the side makeing the unbrakable rope from his hook tighten he rams into it with his neack sending him spining then he quickly retracts the hook so he can re shot it at orm and ties him up taking his book and putting him back on dry land now aquaman takes this book to his arcives reading the cover it says anchent alantian magic he opens the book to to mid page and see a incantation of some sort he starts to read it and his hole body starts to glow a realy bright gold then.......................................

TO BE CONTINUTED

Dude, where's all the punctuation and capital letters? For the last two paragraphs, it was like reading one GIANT sentence.

He-guy88
Dude, where's all the punctuation and capital letters? For the last two paragraphs, it was like reading one GIANT sentence.

sorry i got rushed cause i have to do some thing ill fix it and other then that rate the storie so far the rest is gonna be a long as h311

batdude123
It's pretty good so far. 9/10

He-guy88
It's pretty good so far. 9/10

thanks eek! man it took to long to edit so ill just re post a revised version in a littel bit ill be right back about an hour or so

UltimateStryfe
cool. i still thinking of antiheroes and villains.

He-guy88
Revised Version

Namor Vs Aquaman

In Atlantis underwater

The sun is going down on the surface.(going down through the sea)The sea is filled with many
creatures some good in nature some not so much

Two kingdomes in two diffrent universe'es both with one king
both about to have a life changeing experiance that netheir will ever forget.

Sitting on the thron of atlantis sits king Arthur Curry or as some may know him Aquaman.
He silently wispers to him self that he is feeling that something is missing in his life
but he does not know just wat that is.
He slowly gets up to his feet his long blond hair and beard is moveing with the current.
He takes off for a swim his hook hand extented in front of him as if he could fly hoping
to figure out just wat that thing is hes missing. After much time alone he begins to head
back to the kingdom and he hears the fish muttering something about The ocean master. He
quickly demands that they tell him wat they are talking about. The fish
repliys i....its the ocean master hes back with some new magic the atlantian garuds
cant fend him off. Without a secoend to spare moveing faster & faster his hart raceing
blood pumping thinking that no matter how fast he swims it fills like its taking forever
swering in a mixture of anger and fear ORM U WONT HURT MY PEOPLE AGIN.

Mean while above the sea were Atlantis resides in the marvel universe Namor McKenzie
the Sub-Mariner is in the air in another battel with human torch. Illumanating the
night sky with his fire Human Torch
flys full power torwords Namor he dodges and swiflty turns around faceing Human
torches back and as he gets ready to attack he starts to fall to the water. His
flying powers not seeming to work he hits the water it splashes high in the air
hitting Human Tourch soacking him as namor sinks johnny falls to the water also.
He trys to swim to dry land leaveing a drenched Johnny Storm on the coast
wondering what the heck happened. A puzzeled namor dives deeper to the ocean bottum
thinking at least he can still breathe underwater. So he trys to talk to the nearest
fish but as it replys to him it starts to fade till nothing he quickly swims
back to atlantis were he hopes he can find some kind of answers from his arcive of
atlantian books maybe even his secrect book of atlantis'es old'est magics.............

......................Aquaman makes it to his kingdom were he sees his brother
orm weilding some sort of book. He goes stright torwards the ocean master but
some how he seems to be devolping atlanting powers but before he could gain them
all to their max aquaman gets an idea. He says why do u dodge brother u seem to have
aquiared some new powers if you truly think u can beat me come get me. Quickly orm looks
and grins i know you authur you must have something up ur sleve but i can handel anything you
have. He darts head on at aquaman but then out of nowere comes a whale he shots his hook to
the whale it grabs it with its mouth. Orm coming at him he moves to the side makeing the
unbrakable rope from his hook tighten. He rams into it with his neack sending him
spining then he quickly retracts the hook so he can reshot it at orm and ties him
up. Taking his book and putting him back on dry land. Now aquaman takes this book to
his arcives reading the cover it says anchent alantian magic. He opens the book to
mid page and sees an incantation of some sort. He starts to read it and his hole body
starts to glow a realy bright gold then.......................................

TO BE CONTINUTED

UltimateStryfe
it's good.

He-guy88
it's good.

thanks i still got to do part two the longest and best part

UltimateStryfe
cool

He-guy88
the secoend part will be up tomrrow

A.J
Where is this namor aquamn rpg you were ona bout.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
Where is this namor aquamn rpg you were ona bout.

wat im writing a storie about them read the frist part then u will see wats up i dont get into the story deep till secoend part

UltimateStryfe
good

UltimateStryfe
'The Hit' part I coming soon!
starring, Joe Fixit!

complexbrother
Comet Man
http://dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/cometman.jpg
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/cometman.htm

vs

Black Adam
http://www.joeacevedo.com/images/figurezone/dcdfigures/dcdjlaross4_blackadam.jpg

Comet Man was flying over Black Adam's land just in time to witness a public execution. CM teleported down and rescued the man out of danger and attemped to fly off, but BA was furious at the blatent disrespect of his ruling and flew after the intruder in his affars. Ba tries to grab the intruder but misses then CM blasts BA with a powerful telekinetic salvo sensing how powerful and angry BA is, but BA shakes off the blast and continues to chase after the interloper, finally catching up to him BA begins to rain down one devasting blow after another on CM almost killing him. almost passing out and knowing full well that if he does he will die, CM pulls his desperation move ... teleporting the both of them into deep space. kicking BA off of him he flies ahead of BA untill Black Adam's air runs out and he suffocates to death, then Comet Man saddend by what transpired flies away weakend by his ordeal away to heal both his broken body and his soul. Comet Man wins (but he conciders it a loss) .

A.J
wat im writing a storie about them read the frist part then u will see wats up i dont get into the story deep till secoend part I se what you mean now, i hope they come soon that was good.

complexbrother
bump

UltimateStryfe
bump

UltimateStryfe
'The Hit' part I

an alley...

Sounds of impact and splattering come from the alley. Joe Fixit, a leg breaker for the casino, is currently beating the crap out of someone. The man gets a break and uses his cell phone. In 2 minutes, 6 men are standing in the alley: two with guns, two with bats, and two with chains. Joe claps, clearing the alley. One with a bat sneeks up and breaks the bat over Joe's head. He gets slapped into the wall. The next person shoots Joe in the face with no result. "Don't bring a gun to a fist fight" is the last thing he hears before he's hurled into the other men: killing three others. One left. Joe picks up a trash can and throws it; killing the last man. He turns around to finish off the original victim, the reason he was here in the first place. He is gone....

Winner: Joe Fixit
Loser: 6 armed men

To be continued......

willRules
New York vs the Sentinels ( The original purple and red robots big grin )

PART 1

Captain America vs The Sentinels (Construction site)

Cap is jumping from rooftop to rooftop and from nowhere a stray blast hits the roof he was running across causing it to explode. Cap jumps off the roof at the last second. He quickly plummets towards the ground but manages to grab hold of a beam from a construction site and use it to swing himself back up on the top beams of the construction site.

Two, 40 foot tall, Sentinels swoop down towards Cap, their arms outstretched ready to fire energy beams. The sentinel closest opens fire. Cap evades the blast, runs up a vertical beam, does a back flip and lands on the sentinels head. The second sentinel fires its energy beams at Cap who back flips off the first sentinel's head. The energy beams hit the sentinel's head knocking it clean off.

The decapitated sentinel falls to the ground. The second sentinel turns it's attention back to Cap. It starts flying head first towards Cap. Cap jumps down from metal beam to beam, towards the bottom of the construction site. He gets about halfway down when the sentinel cannot travel any further, It has become tangled in the Network of beams. It reaches out it's only free hand and several metal wires shoot out and wrap around Cap.

Cap tries to cut himself free with his shield but there are too many wires. Cap throws his shield at the sentinel's head. The sentinel turns its head dodging the shield. The sentinel prepares to fire a beam from its hand disintegrating Cap, but Cap's shield comes whizzing back. the shield clips a beam and flys off onto the ground below. The beam falls apart and lands on the sentinel's head, caving it in.

The wires around Cap loosen, freeing him. Another sentinel from the distance comes flying towards him. Cap runs along a beam towards the sentinel, as he reaches the end of the beam, without slowing down he jumps onto the sentinel hurtling towards the construction site. He jumps off the sentinel and lands on a nearby crane. He slides down the crane wiretowards the the ground.

He reaches the ground and runs towards his shield. The sentinel he jumped on and over, emerges from the wreckage of the construction site. It fires its energy beams at Cap who grabs his shield at the last second, deflecting the beams. The energy beam deflects back into the sentinel's chest causing it to fall over and its limbs to come tumbling off.

Cap stands up, cut and bruised but all in one piece. He looks up into the sky to see hundreds of sentinel's swarming all over New York.

Winner : Captain America

He-guy88
Revised Version

Namor Vs Aquaman

In Atlantis underwater

The sun is going down on the surface.(going down through the sea)The sea is filled with many
creatures some good in nature some not so much

Two kingdomes in two diffrent universe'es both with one king
both about to have a life changeing experiance that netheir will ever forget.

Sitting on the thron of atlantis sits king Arthur Curry or as some may know him Aquaman.
He silently wispers to him self that he is feeling that something is missing in his life
but he does not know just wat that is.
He slowly gets up to his feet his long blond hair and beard is moveing with the current.
He takes off for a swim his hook hand extented in front of him as if he could fly hoping
to figure out just wat that thing is hes missing. After much time alone he begins to head
back to the kingdom and he hears the fish muttering something about The ocean master. He
quickly demands that they tell him wat they are talking about. The fish
repliys i....its the ocean master hes back with some new magic the atlantian garuds
cant fend him off. Without a secoend to spare moveing faster & faster his hart raceing
blood pumping thinking that no matter how fast he swims it fills like its taking forever
swering in a mixture of anger and fear ORM U WONT HURT MY PEOPLE AGIN.

Mean while above the sea were Atlantis resides in the marvel universe Namor McKenzie
the Sub-Mariner is in the air in another battel with human torch. Illumanating the
night sky with his fire Human Torch
flys full power torwords Namor he dodges and swiflty turns around faceing Human
torches back and as he gets ready to attack he starts to fall to the water. His
flying powers not seeming to work he hits the water it splashes high in the air
hitting Human Tourch soacking him as namor sinks johnny falls to the water also.
He trys to swim to dry land leaveing a drenched Johnny Storm on the coast
wondering what the heck happened. A puzzeled namor dives deeper to the ocean bottum
thinking at least he can still breathe underwater. So he trys to talk to the nearest
fish but as it replys to him it starts to fade till nothing he quickly swims
back to atlantis were he hopes he can find some kind of answers from his arcive of
atlantian books maybe even his secrect book of atlantis'es old'est magics.............

......................Aquaman makes it to his kingdom were he sees his brother
orm weilding some sort of book. He goes stright torwards the ocean master but
some how he seems to be devolping atlanting powers but before he could gain them
all to their max aquaman gets an idea. He says why do u dodge brother u seem to have
aquiared some new powers if you truly think u can beat me come get me. Quickly orm looks
and grins i know you authur you must have something up ur sleve but i can handel anything you
have. He darts head on at aquaman but then out of nowere comes a whale he shots his hook to
the whale it grabs it with its mouth. Orm coming at him he moves to the side makeing the
unbrakable rope from his hook tighten. He rams into it with his neack sending him
spining then he quickly retracts the hook so he can reshot it at orm and ties him
up. Taking his book and putting him back on dry land. Now aquaman takes this book to
his arcives reading the cover it says anchent alantian magic. He opens the book to
mid page and sees an incantation of some sort. He starts to read it and his hole body
starts to glow a realy bright gold.......................................

TO BE CONTINUTED

.........................At the same time in the same arcive room in a diffrent universe namor reads from the same book. He also starts to glow a bright gold. Both kings and their kingdoms compleatly vanish to some point in between both universes. Namor quiclky leaves the arcive room looking for some one to tell him what just happened but their is no one else but him or so he thinks. He leves his kingdom and before his veary eyes sitting about a mile or two away is another city almost the same as his. Hopeing that their might be some trace of life their and wondering at the same time if it could have something to do with the glowing and the los of some of his powers. Aquaman then reads on below the incantation seeing that it says "He who dares use the powers of this book will face the greatest challange of his life". Aquaman then hears someone or something in his kingdom. leveing the book lay open on the table he sees wat apperes to be another atlantian but his ears are pointed and his ankels have wings. He shouts you their who dares to break into my kingd..............Namor quickly interupts him saying I am Namor The Sub-Mariner the King of atlantis who dares to speak to me that way? Im aurthur or known to some as aquaman and i dont know who you think you are but your no knig. Its at that moment the namor realizes he has his abiltys to comunacate with sea life agin. Aquaman shoots his hook at namor. Namor swiftly dodges but it was only a distraction to give aquaman long enough to forge a ball out of water and toss it at namor. As namor turns to look back at aquaman "Smack" it hits namor right in the side of the face. A veary angery namor comes speeding at him full speed before aquaman knows whats happing he gets hit right in the chest "BAM". Aquaman flys backwards throu the wall to the open sea. Aquaman exclaimes you just made the biggest mistake of your life and now you will be brought to justice. Namor makes his way out to aquamanboth trying to use their talapathy powers to summon some kind of back up but their is nothing out their. they fight exchange blows back and fourth for hours on end as they both tire Aquaman asks wat did you do to my palice were has everyone gone? Namor comes at him with everythin hes got and aquaman grabs his arm flipping him down over his shoulder slamming him to the ground repeatly punching namor in the face untill blood starts to roll out of his nose................................................

TO BE COUTINUED

Dont miss the conclusion

(it will be done when i get home sorry to all who wat another story like aj it will be done soon)

willRules
cool fight big grin

A.J
Im going to do a fight, black panther vs daredevil to make it last im going to do a system.

But no storyline.

willRules
New York vs the Sentinels ( The original purple and red robots smile )

PART 2 Punisher vs The Sentinels ( a warehouse)

Punisher is on his way to his warehouse to pile up on his weapons. He unlocks the door and looks out over the harbour side to see hundreds of sentinels swarm over New york.

Punisher runs inside his warehouse and grabs a high powered machine gun, used to take out small vehicles.

At that moment a 40 foot tall sentinel rips off the roof of the warehouse. Punisher opens fire on the robot, whilst backing back towards the door. bullets spray into the sentinel damaging it but not destroying it. The sentinel fires a blast which hits a crate of grenades. The crate explodes sending punisher flying back against the wall. His shoulder dislocates but he continues firing.

The sentinel begins climbing into the warehouse, Punisher unloads several shots into it's ankle, causing it's foot to brake off and the sentinel to stumble, destroying tons of crates and sending guns flying everywhere.

Punisher picks up a grenade and throws it in the sentinel's face, obliterating half its head.

One of the passing hundred's of sentinel's notices the warehouse chaos and flys down. Punisher fires a heat seeking missile at the sentinel. The missile hits the sentinel, destroying it but instead of flying towards the warehouse, falls towards the warehouse.

Punisher grabs an assortment of weapons as he runs outside. The warehouse explodes taking out the falling sentinel and another passing sentinel.

Punisher breathes a sigh of relief, until 3 sentinels walk towards him from the other side of the warehouse. Punisher opens fire on one of them with his machine gun. The sentinel swoops down its massive fist, punching Punisher and sending him flying back against the wall. Punisher has a broken leg, 3 cracked ribs, a dislocated shoulder and a crushed foot. He leans against a wall and continues to open fire on the 3 sentinels. he runs out of ammo. he throws a grenade and pulls out a pistol. The grenade explodes next to a sentinel's foot causing it to stumble. The sentinel behind it falls over it as well. The third sentinel carrys on walking. Punisher fires several shots into the sentinel as it makes his slow approach towards him. Frank runs out of ammo.

The sentinel looks down on the unarmed Punisher.

"PROGRAMMED BY BASTION. PROGRAMMED TO SEEK AND DESTROY"

Punisher lets out a scream as the sentinel fires an energy beam at him, obliterating all but a mangled corpse.

Winner : sentinel

part 3 coming soon.................

A.J
Black panther vs daredevil

setting = streets of new york, deserted, they have useual equipment.

They both just stand there stareing at each other after a minute Panther jumps forward and trys to cut him, but devil jumps backwards lands on 1 hand and grabs panthers hands with his legs and twists him around in the air slinging him into the wall, but panther uses his skill and quikly kicks himself of the wall braceing himself, causeing no damage.

Then they both charge at each other, but devil quikly jumps and trys to double kick panther in the chest, but panther leans back so devil skims his body but manages to quikly push himself back. Panther trys to kick devil but devil dodges and kicks him in the knees and buckiling him.

Daredevil runs up to panther and trys to sweep him of his feet with a quik kick, but panther jumps up and punched him in the face and delivers 2 swipes to the body of daredevil, cutting him open, first blood to panther.

Daredevil punches panther away with a uppercut knocking him back. Daredevil gets up and charges at panther, panther throws a punch at daredevil but daredevil jumps sideways rebounds of the wall and grabs panther with his legs by the head and slams him into the ground.

Panther gets up and is knocked back by daredevils extending billy club which sending him flying, daredevil walks up to him but his booted in the stomach with 2 feet and then clawed in the face and body, 2 in face 2 in body.

Daredevil sees hes going to lose and shots out his hook grabbing a bin and pulling it pack while hes getting punched in the face, the bin lands on panther covering him up daredevil then continues to batter him with his billy club about 3 times, then he kicks the bin up in the air he flips back and spin kicks it into his face knocking him out. thus ending the fight.

Hope you liked it can people rate it out of 10 so i know where to improve please.

A.J
black panther/ daredevil
25/ 25

punch = 1

kick = 2

2 footed kick = 4

2 handed punch = 3

most wepons = 5

each others weps = 3

grapple move = 3

it started at 25 it ended 0 to black panther and 3 to daredevil, this is the system i used ok.

1 etc means 1 life point taken off.

A.J
.........................At the same time in the same arcive room in a diffrent universe namor reads from the same book. He also starts to glow a bright gold. Both kings and their kingdoms compleatly vanish to some point in between both universes. Namor quiclky leaves the arcive room looking for some one to tell him what just happened but their is no one else but him or so he thinks. He leves his kingdom and before his veary eyes sitting about a mile or two away is another city almost the same as his. Hopeing that their might be some trace of life their and wondering at the same time if it could have something to do with the glowing and the los of some of his powers. Aquaman then reads on below the incantation seeing that it says "He who dares use the powers of this book will face the greatest challange of his life". Aquaman then hears someone or something in his kingdom. leveing the book lay open on the table he sees wat apperes to be another atlantian but his ears are pointed and his ankels have wings. He shouts you their who dares to break into my kingd..............Namor quickly interupts him saying I am Namor The Sub-Mariner the King of atlantis who dares to speak to me that way? Im aurthur or known to some as aquaman and i dont know who you think you are but your no knig. Its at that moment the namor realizes he has his abiltys to comunacate with sea life agin. Aquaman shoots his hook at namor. Namor swiftly dodges but it was only a distraction to give aquaman long enough to forge a ball out of water and toss it at namor. As namor turns to look back at aquaman "Smack" it hits namor right in the side of the face. A veary angery namor comes speeding at him full speed before aquaman knows whats happing he gets hit right in the chest "BAM". Aquaman flys backwards throu the wall to the open sea. Aquaman exclaimes you just made the biggest mistake of your life and now you will be brought to justice. Namor makes his way out to aquamanboth trying to use their talapathy powers to summon some kind of back up but their is nothing out their. they fight exchange blows back and fourth for hours on end as they both tire Aquaman asks wat did you do to my palice were has everyone gone? Namor comes at him with everythin hes got and aquaman grabs his arm flipping him down over his shoulder slamming him to the ground repeatly punching namor in the face untill blood starts to roll out of his nose................................................

TO BE COUTINUED

Dont miss the conclusion

(it will be done when i get home sorry to all who wat another story like aj it will be done soon)

NP and awesome, can we have a clearer winner please that would be awesome.

willRules
New York vs the Sentinels ( The original purple and red robots smile )

PART 3

Fantastic Four vs The sentinels

The Baxter Building alarm goes off and The Fantastic Four follow the signal onto the roof. On the roof, 4 sentinels are attacking the building. Reed stretches around a sentinel, constricting its movement, it falls back off the edge, Reed pushes off of its momentum to make sure he lands safely of the building. Sue surrounds a sentinel in an invisible bubble and sends the bubble into the Hudson river. Johnny fires a blast into the chest of a sentinel, which leaves a smoking hole in its body. The sentinel continues moving. Johnny throws a fireball, knocking off its head, shutting the robot down. Ben meanwhile grabs the Johnny's sentinel's head and throws it into the final sentinel, causing it to stumble. He the rips off one of the arms and shoves it through the body of the sentinel he was fighting.

The Fantastic Four admire the work they did on the four sentinels until they see the view of the rest of New York. All over the city there are hundreds of sentinels attacking specific buildings, going after specific targets. They see Captain America jumping around a construction site, and Punisher avoiding a warehouse explosion at the harbour side.

They consider helping other heroes in distress until Reed tracks the source of the sentinels to the statue of Liberty.

A quick ride in the fantasticar takes them to the statue of liberty where the see a giant machine on the statue's head. floating in a glowing shield is a curled up Bastion (For those who don't know, Bastion is the leader of the sentinels, and an old enemy of the X-men. )

The Fantastic four approach the shield when around a hundred sentinels fly out from the water and surround Bastion. One of the sentinel's fires a an energy beam at the fantasticar, causing it to explode and plummet into the water.

One of the Invisible Woman's bubble's containing herself and the fantastic Four wash up on liberty island below hundreds of unoticing sentinels.............

winner : The sentinels..............for now.................

Part 4 coming soon.

A.J
Dont forget to coment on mine. wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>