Dante vs. Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Dante and Vincent go at it. in three rounds.

Dante with guns vs. Vincent with guns

Dante With Sword vs. Galian Beast Vincent

Devil Triggered Dante vs. Vincent Chaos mode

ESB - 1138
Hasn't this been done before? And Dante wins all.

Aranwe Valuin
I would have to say Vincent, although the 2 are evenly matched. For example, take a look at the big guys both have taken down. Has Dante ever defeated anything as powerful as Omega? Dante is a bad ass, don't get me wrong... and he has taken down some seriously strong guys just as Sparda did before him, but were they honestly as powerful as Omega? Dante and Vincent both in their human (if you will) forms... Dante might win, that would be pretty evenly matched. But Chaos vs Devil... Chaos wins. I must say it would be very interesting to see though.

So I guess out of the 3 rounds:
1.) It could go either way
2.) Vincent (also either way but the beast uses ranged attacks)
3.) Vincent

Kayne Archeron
you're saying Mundus, Vergil, AND that villian that no one cares about from 2 aren't as powerful as Omega?

IceJaw
Vincent never beat omega, learn more about DMC before throwing up bullshit like that.

And Dante takes this erm

And I can't be arsed to say how

kamikz
Why?

stick out tongue jk

Bear Hug
Dante wins!!!

First of all he is the son of sparda were talking about the son of a devil.
And second It's not very easy to kill dante with just a sword or gun.I have respect for vincent even though I dont even know who he is.But if dante had vergil on his side vincent would really be dead.But omega weiss

Noob_Krueger
Dante wins all, hes just too powerful.

Swe_Bum
Dante = Pawnage yes

swe_ak5
hearhear!! couldnt agre more big grin
by the way, nIce sig swebum smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.