Superman vs. Iceman with a twist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
In this thread, Superman and Iceman are fighting on a barren planet with no inhabitants. Who wins?

Accel
I don't get it. What's the twist and how is this one different from the other Superman vs Iceman thread?

Overall, the fight should pretty much go the same as whatever the hell they were talking about in the original thread.

batdude123
The difference is, Superman flies into outer space without having to think about killing innocent civilians, and blows up the barren planet with his heat vision. big grin

Soljer
It may or may not be in response to my post in the Iceman vs. Superman thread.

Cropped for conciseness.

"Regardless, I think that Iceman could win this. Could he give himself an ice-body that could take superman physically? Hell no, but if he were creative? Why the hell not? He has been able to exist in EVERY drop of water on the globe, right? There is nothing superman can do unless he boils every single drop of water on the globe.

Including that inside Lois Lane's body. Including the water in his own body.

And THEN sucked up all that water vapor (some big lungs there...) and THEN expelled it into space. Even then, however...I don't think superman would win by BFR, as Iceman would be able to get back under his own power.

I don't see Superman taking this."

Soljer
Oh, and I want to say, hopefully to a mod reading this thread:

Do we really need three threads about the SAME damn fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.