Star Wars Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB - 1138
Watch

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/starwarskidv.html

PVS
wow, thats even funnier than it was 2 years ago geek

Boris
That's what.. like seven years old now.

amity75
I can never tire of watching this kid and I'm jealous of the attention he's received. I did that every day in my bedroom for the best part of 15 years and never got filmed.

Boris
Swap the bedroom for a schools media room - Bingo! Internet ledgend!

steverules
This kid had to leave school cuz he got bullied about it. lol

LanceWindu
Originally posted by PVS
wow, thats even funnier than it was 2 years ago geek

More than 2 years. stick out tongue Didn't fans try to get him in Episode II?

DarthMaul9123
no, but he was put into mile a minute star wars

Admiral Akbar
Was he? I dident notice him.

EPIIIBITES
STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE...ALL OF YOU...AAAAAARRRRR!!!

JediRobin23
EPIIIBITES, are you the star wars kid?

PVS
there's always a dumber fish

sithsaber408
Originally posted by JediRobin23
EPIIIBITES, are you the star wars kid?

http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media66542/5/hartman11_2.jpg

PVS
that makes no sense

Xam
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE...ALL OF YOU...AAAAAARRRRR!!!

u r so not the star wars kid

PVS
Originally posted by Xam
u r so not the star wars kid

wow...landed another one

ESB - 1138
He was made fun of in American Dad (which reminded me about Star Wars Kid), the War at Home, and Mad TV. This kid's life is ruined but he got like $2400 and a iPod.

Xam
Originally posted by PVS
wow...landed another one

is he or is he not...im confused...cuz if so...dude i made fun of the star wars kid so many godamn times its not even funny

EPIIIBITES
sithsaber and pvs know what's up...

When I first saw that I was so sure he was faking it and laughed at my friend for thinking it was real...then I heard about the lawsuit!

...and you shouldn't say g*damn

Here's the link...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3095385.stm

...poor fella.

PVS
yeah, i feel bad for the kid. who among star wars fans wasnt a complete dork at that age? the difference is none of us had our dorkiness put on public display for the entire internet community to laugh at.

kamikz
Yeah poor guy. I laughed at first but now I don't find it funny really...

aj_vader
ye it was funny to watch, but what it did to him was awful, poor guy

but oh well, he shouldnt have been impersonating Darth Maul so bad should he

and his so called friends shouldnt have put it on the internet, but were they bullies or his friends?

oh well who cares

Darth_Glentract
The SWkid is in a mental hospital now, btw.

overlord
Originally posted by steverules
This kid had to leave school cuz he got bullied about it. lol Hey this happened to me too but I'm not fat!

Sin Harvest
On the plus side a Star Wars Kid Movie will be here. Can't wait for that. big grin big grin

EPIIIBITES
Why did you post that?

PVS
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The SWkid is in a mental hospital now, btw.

well, he was...i dont think he still is.

Sin Harvest
Who cares? He shouldn't have been stupid and left a tape of him being stupid in the VCR.

JediRobin23
July 26 2006 for the star wars kid movie to come out. If they produce a trailer and all that, it better be good

PVS
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
Who cares? He shouldn't have been stupid and left a tape of him being stupid in the VCR.

What the f**k?.....so he deserved to be harassed to the point of a mental breakdown thumb up

JediRobin23
I think the big thing is that the star wars kid will go down in history. He will grow up and always see himself as the person who the world was laughing at him at one time. There are so many star wars kid remixes and videos. This kid might be just as cool or normal as anyone else, who just had the obsession of lightsaber duels. There are worse star wars freaks out there. So, this kid might want to get married one day to a good women and have kids, but he probably feels less likely too, thinking his wife will see this, and his kids grow up to see this. I dont doubt this kids in a mental hospital. Every child did something stupid in his childhood just never had it on tape. Making it star wars related cuases it to be that much more worse....

Sin Harvest
I fail to see what's wrong with it? This kid is getting fame for being stupid. I do stupid things all the time! SO WHERE ARE MY VIDEOS!!!

nate100
Does anyone know what happened to this kid?

Was it the usual famous for 15 mins then back to a life of normal obscurity. Im guessing he was school age at the time so im kida interested to know what happened to him.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's shot himself by now actually. That kid must get hassled sooooooo much.

Sin Harvest
I doubt it. This July a Star Wars Kid mini-movie is being made.

Stealth Agent
He shouldn't of been doing it, even if he was under the impression that it was in the privace and confidence of his own home.

ive never done anything stupid in my entire life, even when no one was around me, the kid shoulda took after me.

Sin Harvest
I do stupid things all the time. And yet I have no fame nor movies made after me. Life is so unfair.

PVS
i would enjoy fame, but not for being the butt of everyone's ongoing joke.
didnt your parents ever tell you the difference between when someone laughs with you and at you?

overlord
I think Lucas should release him from his misery and give him a cameo in the television series in wich he will be waving two lightsabers wildly at Vader before he gets his head chopped off.
Lucas is the only one who can save his mind!!

http://ebaumsworld.com/starwarskidpsycho.html

Sin Harvest
Actually everyone wanted to Lucas to put him in Revenge of the Sith but Lucas felt sorry for the kid and didn't.

overlord
Yeah, SW kid doing over one scene five hundred times also isn't good for his self esteem..

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Was he? I dident notice him. yeah he was the guy moving the pole back and forth when they first entered the bar.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by sithsaber408
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media66542/5/hartman11_2.jpg laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

JediRobin23
Lucas should have put the star wars kid in episode III. Then there would have been more video footage of him, so people can make fun of him even more.

Sin Harvest
He could have gone to fight Dooku instead of Obi-Wan and Anakin.

overlord
SW kid could have been Dooku's only victim, mega cool for all his pathetic fanboys!

Sin Harvest
No, SW kid should have killed Dooku so all his fanboys could make up **** about why he lost.

PVS
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

good, maybe you can explain that to me since i dont get it....whats a forum donut?

JediRobin23
this is kinda funny, stupid at first, but its alwalys funny to see a big mexican making a fool of himself. and beers involved
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4722118475049740674&q=Star+Wars+Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.