The Question (DC) vs The Answer (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
The Question
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_(comics)

VS.

The Answer

I can't seem to find anything on the Answer save what I have in the back of my New Avengers graphic novel back at home and based off of that this is the info I came up with.

Essentially the Answer comes up with a power for every situation he's in. He's been known to lift up five tons worth of weight when he needs to or fly when he needs to escape. His body seems to randomly generate abilities based on the situation at hand. Sometimes he controls it and sometimes the ability is there without his knowing it. He tends to bungle his abilities though.

diabloman
read and you will find the answer.

remember if you book them. they will come smile

Psyquis52
Originally posted by diabloman

mad I oughta smack you.

diabloman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
mad I oughta smack you. y ?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by diabloman

This is funny but 100% inappropriate. My mother died durning the making of this movie! You're a horrible human being.

JK

Lethal_Rise
umm...according to what u said, answer will rape question.

Soljer
Yeah, according to Wiki, the Question doesn't have any real superpowers, where as the Answer will get invulnerability if brought into a fist fight with Question, strength, possibly....any power.

This goes to the Answer.

Lethal_Rise
geez, this is worse than riddler vs. joker.

diabloman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
This is funny but 100% inappropriate. My mother died durning the making of this movie! You're a horrible human being. how was i supposed to know she died during that movie ?

JK

MrHeavySilence
Question sleeps with his sister, what power does he come up with then?

Black Adam
This match has been done at least twice already.

Tron
Been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=387275&highlight=Question+vs+Answer

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.