Eating Competition!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
This is it! The big Marvel Hot Dog eating competition.

This is an all week competition to see who can consume the most hot dogs in one sitting. Will it be -

1. Quicksilver (just how quick is his metabolism?)
2. Blob
3. Slug
4. Hulk
5. Juggernaut (is he truly unstoppable?)
6. Thanos (can the mad Titan put em down?)
7. Jubilee
8. Strong Guy
9. Sandman
10. Sabertooth (will his healing factor keep him moving?)

Ref is Galactus (the master of hunger)

Winner gets an all expense paid trip to Disneyworld! (lets pray Hulk, Thanos don't win.)
Let the games begin!

grey fox
Slug , his slug's melt the damn things.

Psyquis52
I worked fairly hard on this and I'll be damned if I don't get more than one response!

I think Hulk wins! The guy has got to have some severe hunger pangs!

King KAM
Jubilee, she recently dethrowned Kobiashi as the ruler of the eating contests, she ate 92 hot dogs in 3 minutes.

He-guy88
quicsilver takes all their food so they lose by default stick out tongue

Psyquis52
Bump

Darth Martin
Umm, where is the thing in one comic him and jhonny were sittin there and he gobbled up like 20 but was goin for like 70.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Umm, where is the thing in one comic him and jhonny were sittin there and he gobbled up like 20 but was goin for like 70.

Awww c'mon man! I tried to fit in as many people as possible. If I did anymore I wouldn't have a poll at all.

freezedoom
You should probably add Kirby since his inhaling ability
can suck up all the food in one sweep.

complexbrother
Add in Cloak .his hunger has no end. but outa the ones listed ... Hulk eats ... I mean beats all.

diabloman
al bundy kicks all there asses

Lethal_Rise
hell no, peter wins. he can eat a whole pie, then go fire one out in the bathroom, and have room for more.

diabloman
homer wins

Mindship
Originally posted by King KAM
Jubilee, she recently dethrowned Kobiashi as the ruler of the eating contests, she ate 92 hot dogs in 3 minutes.

She's the only female in the competition, that and something about her downing all those weiners... evil face

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Mindship
She's the only female in the competition, that and something about her downing all those weiners... evil face owned!

Metalmanx
No, this is definitely Quicksilver's match to win. His metabolism works EXTREMELY fast, and it will work even faster when he has some reason to use his super speed. He can eat more in one day then the rest of them could eat in two weeks. Quicksilver definitely wins this.

Psyquis52
bump

HellMaster93
I voted Galactus... LOL, but seriously, probably Qicksilver...

branhole
thanso is a big boy and i hear he likes weiners...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.