make ur char vs someone on the list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He-guy88
u can make ur char by combining any marvel vs dc char but not one that has happened or someone elese char u need a back story powers and list his/hers weakness

ur char
vs
someone eleses char
vs
wolve
vs
magneto
vs
apoco
vs
spiderman
vs
gl (kyle)
vs
superman

Mine cosmic ring (hal and Silver surfer)
a worrier with a mighty power to control the cosmos chosein by the cosmic beings Radd Hal was givein a silver ring witch has the power to harness the cosmos and change it by sheir will power but his when his ring cannot affect yellow suns

Soljer
Haha! and who are you fighting? You just raped all of DC and MU.

Come on now...alright...

My character is "The Living Spectre" a combination of the Living Tribunal and Spectre.

Or how about "The Presence Above All?"

Jesus....

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soljer
Haha! and who are you fighting? You just raped all of DC and MU.

Come on now...alright...

My character is "The Living Spectre" a combination of the Living Tribunal and Spectre.

Or how about "The Presence Above All?"

Jesus.... nice

i say i take u down yeah big grin laughing laughing laughing laughing

i think this is a fun tread for people a place to get away from some of those treads that people get realy angrey

Soljer
No, its a fine idea...but when you take two of the MOST POWERFUL characters out of the two universes and slap them together...there isn't much fun in god modding.

Now, say someone took Angel and wolverine and made "The bird of prey" or something like that. That is interesting. That is fun.

But damn, look at the Green Lantern respect thread, the Surfer respect thread, combine them, double them, and you have mr. Cosmic Ring.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soljer
No, its a fine idea...but when you take two of the MOST POWERFUL characters out of the two universes and slap them together...there isn't much fun in god modding.

Now, say someone took Angel and wolverine and made "The bird of prey" or something like that. That is interesting. That is fun.

But damn, look at the Green Lantern respect thread, the Surfer respect thread, combine them, double them, and you have mr. Cosmic Ring.

yeah i thought someone else would do it so i did it frist that way its a littel more fair their r more powerful people taht can be made like u ponited out but one less

Psyquis52
Aquisition (Aquaman/Vision)
The former ruler of Atlantis now imdued with cybernetic technologies that allow him to control his density.

He has Superhuman strength on par with Namor and he can control his density. He can also fly and communicate telepathically on some low-level degree. Invulnerability.

His weakness is fluffy bunny madness. a new disease created by combining the mumps with the measels. It's insane!

vs
The bird of prey = I win 10/10
vs
Wolverine = I win 10/10
vs
Magneto = I win 6/10
vs
Apocalypse = I win 6/10
vs
Spiderman = I win 10/10
vs
GL (Kyle) = He wins 6/10
vs
Superman = I win 6/10

He-guy88
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Aquisition (Aquaman/Vision)
The former ruler of Atlantis now imdued with cybernetic technologies that allow him to control his density.

He has Superhuman strength on par with Namor and he can control his density. He can also fly and communicate telepathically on some low-level degree. Invulnerability.

His weakness is fluffy bunny madness. a new disease created by combining the mumps with the measels. It's insane!

vs
vs
Wolverine = I win 10/10
vs
Magneto = I win 6/10
vs
Apocalypse = I win 6/10
vs
Spiderman = I win 10/10
vs
GL (Kyle) = He wins 6/10
vs
Superman = I win 6/10

thats awsome but y u not take my char no im gonna make a diff one

He-guy88
Plastic insect (spiderman and plasticman)

Patrick Parker a young scientist who is trying to make spiders bigger in size but it went horabily wrong when his frist experament went wrong it bit him and gave him strength agilty and an extra sence that can sence danger he can also stretch and reshape his body to enormus and varieus shaps and sizes his powers do not work correctly in extream heats and extream colds

u can use chars on the list to if u like

The bird of prey = I win 0/10
vs
Wolverine = I win 8/10
vs
Magneto = I win 9/10
vs
Apocalypse = I win 0/10
vs
Spiderman = I win 8/10
vs
GL (Kyle) = He wins 0/10
vs
Superman = I win 0/10

Mr. Universe
^ I like that character

Mine is the 8th Day Asgardian.

It is basically the Asgardian Armor imbued with the gem of Cyttorak, making an indestructable bohemoth.

vs
Wolverine = I win 10/10
vs
Magneto = I win 10/10
vs
Apocalypse = I win 10/10
vs
Spiderman = I win 10/10
vs
GL (Kyle) = I win 9/10
vs
Superman = I win 10/10

He-guy88
fill free to make as many as posable

He-guy88
as a matter fact fill free to add a few people to the list or even put ur char aginst ur own list go wiald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.